Elite Entertainment Reviews

115 | San Jose, CA

115 Reviews for Elite Entertainment

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Divine · Married on 11/30/2018

Amazing! We had the pleasure of having Josh as our DJ. Throughout the event we received numerous compliments and being able to get the crowd excited during dancing. Thank you so much for your contributions to our wedding that helped make it beautiful and fun.

Eric Sekulich · Married on 11/17/2018

Kept the Party Going and Very Professional

DJ Josh followed up with us before the wedding, he was very organized about the reception schedule so that I had no worries on my wedding day. Our wedding was blending two cultures Latin American and American and he kept the party going with an eclectic mix of Cuban, Latin and American music. He is well versed in Latin music (which was originally one of my biggest worries). The dance floor was full throughout the night and every guest we have ran into post wedding raves about how FUN our wedding was and a big part of that was the vibe DJ josh created. Thank you!

Sasha · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing DJ

We worked with Josh as our DJ for our Wedding. He was amazing. He was super attentive to what we asked and easy to work with. We had a weird setup where ceremony was on one floor and reception on another. Josh worked with our setup perfectly. 10/10 would use for next wedding :p

Michelle · Married on 04/07/2018

Elite made our reception planning a total breeze and the day-of couldn’t have gone better. I got a lot of compliments on how many people were dancing despite a smaller wedding (50 people!)

Roberto was professional, responsive, so on top of it and helped make the rush and chaos of the reception feel beautifully timed and polished. It was absolutely lovely working with him and Kevin.

Rhys · Married on 03/10/2018

Elite Entertainment provided our lighting, DJ, and photobooth for our wedding and we couldn't have been happier with their services.

We spent a long time looking for the right DJ and picked Turner later in the process on the recommendation of our wedding planner. Despite the short runway before the event, Turner and his team were able to hammer out the details and provide a great plan for the even that was exactly what we wanted as well as on budget.

Turner himself did a great job on the night-of and kept the vibe and energy on point throughout the various stages of the evening. We had a karaoke portion during the reception and he did a GREAT job of balancing how much singing and how much dancing took place which made for a great party. The photobooth was well-stocked with props and the added lighting really helped customize the wedding venue.

Overall we were pleased with the communication and Turner and the team worked very closely with us to make sure it was the wedding reception that we envisioned.

Ellen · Married on 08/26/2017

This review is for DJ Tony, who was the DJ for our wedding in Carmel/Monterey on 8/26/17. Our friends and families loved his energy and music choices, and his playlist was perfectly chosen, so both sides of our family were on the dance floor the whole night. A month before the wedding, he sent us a worksheet so he could learn about our timeline, wedding details, and song favorites. We are so grateful for the work he put in to get to know us and to give us a successful wedding reception. I would add that all of our interactions with Elite Entertainment were very positive; they were super easy to work with, responsive, and accommodating.

• Laura and Nicholas

Laura · Married on 05/29/2017

My wedding was at Freedom Hall and Gardens which included services from Elite Entertainment. We worked with Ross on our packet and the whole process was pretty simple and painless, which was super nice as I had no idea what to do or expect. Everyone had a great time and there were people on the dance floor all the way till the end. Thank you Ross and Elite Entertainment for your time and service to making my wedding fun and fascinating.

Gladys · Married on 05/06/2017

Absolutely EXTRAORDINARY! We had the honor of having DJ Tony to manage the music for our wedding and I have no idea how I can ever thank him adequately for how great of a job he did. Everyone is still talking about it being the best wedding music they have every experienced. Tony -- our deepest thanks for making our special day the most memorable, joyful and fun experience we could have ever wishes for.

Lyndon · Married on 04/15/2017

Incredible! We had the pleasure of having Kevin as our DJ for our recent wedding and could not have asked for anything more. He was extremely organized and professional throughout the whole process and made sure everything was clearly outlined for the big day. Throughout the event we received numerous compliments of Kevin's professionalism while also being able to get the crowd excited during dancing. Thank you for making our wedding so memorable!

Rebecca · Married on 04/08/2017

My husband and I hired Elite Entertainment to DJ our wedding in April. They were recommended to us by our venue. We met with Turner to discuss the details and learn about Elite Entertainment. I was so impressed with Turner at the meeting that I immediately emailed him afterword and asked if he would be our DJ. We met with him one more time a few weeks before the wedding to give him our song list and talk details. The process was extremely easy and stress free. They can find any song you want and they are very organized. Turner showed up to the wedding dressed extremely professionally and he carried himself extremely well. He did a wonderful job. He made all our announcements and kept the day running on time. My whole family was extremely impressed with his professionalism and organization. He did a great job reading the crowd and playing music that kept our guests on the dance floor! We cannot recommend him more highly! He did a wonderful job and it was one of the least stressful parts of the planning for me as the bride.

Amber · Married on 02/18/2017

Elite Entertainment was part of our package at our reception venue. They were easily contacted and responded quickly. They were also very flexible with changes and followed through with all of our requests. I would definitely use them again!! :)

Jessica · Married on 11/19/2016

This company is the absolute best! If you're looking to hire someone with personality, who knows what they're doing and who will make your guests stay awake, look no further than Elite Entertainment. My DJ for my wedding was Tony and he was absolutely fantastic!! He was very confident throughout the night, courteous and very polite. He would continue to check on my groom and myself to make sure we were okay with the quality of the music as well as to make sure we were ready for the next activity taking place. He kept everyone moving and i can't wait to hire him again. Truly phenomenal!

• susan

susan · Married on 08/20/2016

I can't say enough wonderful things about DJ Turner! He is the absolute best!! Friendly, easy going, supportive, he listens to you, asks questions and goes above and beyond to make sure your day is special and unique.

Teagan · Married on 07/30/2016

Kevin from Elite Entertainment was AWESOME! He met with my husband and I before the wedding and took time to get to know us and what we wanted for our music selection. He made thoughtful recommendations and was friendly, courteous, and professional. He was a fantastic MC and kept the evening following at a perfect pace. His song choices were exactly what we wanted and we had TONS of compliments about our DJ! Kevin you rock! Thank you for making our night perfect! We loved dancing the night away with you!

Tiffany · Married on 07/03/2016

A DJ/Emcee can make or break a party. He/She is the difference between high energy fun or a demure soirée. So it goes without saying that we didn't take the choice lightly. We thought hiring a DJ/Emcee would be incredibly difficult given my husband (then fiancé) and I have very different tastes in music and vision for our big day. For all vendors we had planned on meeting with 3-5 before making a decision, however, upon meeting Tony, he was an immediate winner and we felt that we didn't have to meet with anyone else. He had a great energy and answered all of our questions perfectly. He's done 600+ weddings and never missed one. He gave us super helpful feedback on our timeline and made us feel comfortable with his choices. On the day of our wedding, everything was queued perfectly, Tony was great at commanding the audience's attention, and our dance floor was full the entire night..literally within a minute of finishing the mother/son dance to the end of the night, he kept our audience dancing and having fun! Only complaint that I got from guests was how much their legs hurt from dancing so much!

Belinda · Married on 06/18/2016

DJ Kevin has been very professional and responsive in arranging our requests for our wedding on June 18th, 2016. Elite Entertainment has truly lived up to all the testimonials here on weddingwire, and here I am writing another one of those positive reviews.

We ordered the DJ/MC audio package, ceremonial audio, and the projector/screen for our photo montage. I have to say that we are very happy groom and bride, because our wedding turned out to be so awesome and enjoyable! DJ Tony was our chosen one, and he is very personable, easygoing, fun, and talented! Just meet him yourself and you’ll see what I mean.

Our guests could not stop talking about the wedding even until now (two weeks after). DJ Tony made sure that he represents our song selections for the wedding, in addition to making it unique Tony’s style! He took song requests from our guests and everybody just loved every single song that he played! One of my friend said that she finds herself always getting up and dancing, instead of taking a break on the chair. We were actually amazed at how many guests actually filled the dance floor, even those who we thought would not be dancing! DJ Tony really knows how to get people in the mood for celebration!

Another friend whose wedding is coming up, actually asked his availability right there during our wedding, but unfortunately he is already booked! That says something about his and Elite Entertaiment’s performance. They also offer other services such as lighting and photobooth package.

I will not hesistate to hire Elite Entertaiment, because their DJ have such high standards. Make sure you book them far ahead though. Elite Entertainment is HIGHLY recommended!

Kelsey · Married on 05/22/2016

Absolutely amazing! Roberto was the best DJ ever! Very professional and kind!! I would refer elite entertainment to anyone and everyone!!! Thank you again Roberto!!

Bobby · Married on 05/04/2016

Thanks to DJ YODA ROSS for the amazing songs on our special day! They've got amazing mixes and superb sounds systems that you and your guests are sure to love.

I learned about Elite Entertainment through my venue's preferred vendor list, and I'm so happy I went with them. The DJ was the last vendor I had to book for my wedding, and I booked them a month prior to the event's date. They were very quick to respond to my emails and met with me in person to discuss their services. Turner spent about an hour with me to answer all of my questions thoroughly about their MC, DJ and lighting services. It was very comforting talking to him that by the end of our meeting, I booked Elite Entertainment immediately. As a tip, they have a special rate for weddings that take place at Cinnabar Hills Golf Club and they take credit cards.

Elite Entertainment consists of a team of DJs who all own a part of the business, so they're very professional about their services. After booking, you'll receive a packet of forms to fill out. It'll include a list of frequently requested music as well as an itemized schedule for you to fill in with the times of when each event will take place during the wedding. You can cross out the music you don't like, and based on your music preference, they'll match you up with a DJ who they think will fit you best.

My DJ was Tony, and I met with him a week before the wedding to go over my schedule as well as my song list. We also went over how to pronounce my wedding party's and families' names. He was very approachable and reassuring. Leading up to the wedding, we also corresponded through email to talk about by first dance song. My husband and I aren't dancers, but we had a choreographed dance. The song was a bit fast for us, so Tony worked with us to slow it down before the wedding. On the day of the wedding, he showed up on time, dressed in a suit and had the sound and lighting equipment for the ceremony and reception set-up. He was an excellent MC who was able to get the crowd on the dance floor. All of my guests complemented us on the playlist he created for us.

Jason · Married on 02/13/2016

We had DJ Kevin be our master of ceremonies. He did in excellent job very organized very professional wedding went smoother than we could have ever expected

Vivian · Married on 02/01/2016

Ross was our DJ as part of the Freedom Hall and Garden's Package and he was AMAZING! There were parts of the music list that I even forgot to include but he made all the right choices to fill in the gaps!

We also purchased the Photobooth as an extra from them and COMPLETELY worth it! Very professional and fun!

Thank you so much! Simply amazing!!!

Adaoha · Married on 12/12/2015

Elite entertainment is the best !!! Ross was our Dj for our wedding and he showed how talented he is. We have a unique taste in music and Ross was so helpful and open and never showed any irritation with my tons of emails. Lol. He even remixed my father daughter dance song and made it sound better and upbeat so we could really dance to it. My dad loved it and took the spotlight. We're so thankful for all that Ross and the Elite crew did to help our wedding day be magical. His Mc skills were great and he still never lost his cool when the picture taking was going way to long. My guests were coming up to me complimenting me on Ross and were suprised by how great he is. I told them don't underestimate my Dj he knows what he's doing. All I know is I couldn't have asked for a better Dj. Thank you Elite and Ross !!!! ??

My wife and I worked with Turner as the DJ for our wedding last month. He was fantastic -- very responsive to e-mails, calls, and in-person visits. Having had no experience with booking DJs or wedding logistics before, Turner was incredibly helpful in reminding us of important dates and considerations to take into account during the entire process. At the ceremony, he was perfectly professional and calm. We can't thank and recommend Turner and Elite Entertainment enough!

Geri · Married on 11/14/2015

Very happy with our Dj Ross. He certainly kept the reception moving on track and got people on the dance floor.
    All my interactions with Elite was handled professionally and I always received responses from them in a timely manner.
    Too bad our reception was not long enough. Would have loved to hear more songs from our selection.

DJ Turner was the perfect DJ for our wedding. He was fantastic on the day-of and he was really helpful leading up to our wedding, calling us to discuss our plans and goals for the day-of, and making sure that he knew everything that was important to us. We had a lot of unique music from movie scores and obscure references and Turner was able to accommodate all of our requests. He really knows his profession and was great at making all of the announcements for our big day. We would absolutely recommend him to any couple. Thanks again Turner!