DeejayPros/ Lighting/ Photobooth

Hercules, CA View map Visit website

$1,800 Most Popular Price

DeejayPros is a company that specializes in fun wedding entertainment based out of Hercules, California. Just a 30-minute drive away from the center of the city, this business is proud to service those celebrating throughout the San Francisco Bay region. Owner Rob Reyes has over 20 years of DJ experience and strives to keep newlyweds and their guests dancing all night long.

DeejayPros offers couples a large collection of music genres to choose from when planning their wedding playlist. Selections include hip hop, pop, r&b, and top 40, among others. For seamless reception experiences, MC services are available in English or Spanish. Additional DJ services and event equipment include:

• Photo booth rentals
  • Disco ball
  • Custom gobo monogram
  • Uplighting
  • Flat-screen TV
  • Projector
  • Dancing-on-a-cloud effects

• Pacific Islander-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1750.00

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1800.00

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$499.00

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Hip Hop
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Tommy
    Tommy D. Married on 02/22/2020

It was lit

First off I want to thank Rob for being our DJ and MC for our wedding. We asked him to play 90s R&B for dinner and he delivered, people were actually singing during dinner. Then when it was time for dancing he was on point with the music. He played music for the young and old. Everyone was dancing. The next day as I was leaving our hotel I talked to my friends and family and they all said the music was lit. Lol The photo booth was fun. I was only able to take a couple of photos because I was the groom and had to do other duties. But when I got the link to all the pictures I can see that everyone was enjoying taking pictures. For the photo booth we were able to pick the font and what we wanted to say on the photo strips. Rob does it all, from music, photo booth, lighting and MC. I highly recommend his services. Thank you Rob and your team, you guys did an AMAZING job!
  • Bryana
    Bryana J. Married on 02/02/2020

Freaking amazing!

Rob and team are FREAKING AMAZING!! Seriously super response day or night. Super clear pricing no random fees, website is awesome, very professional and timely. I was in contact with Rob a few months prior to the wedding and after a quick call with him I knew for sure he had our business. After the call all correspondence was via email or text as he was aware that my work schedule is crazy. Email and text is probably the fastest way to get a response from me. Anyway fast forward to weeks before the wedding I sent over our song list, we confirmed the layout for the photobooth and he was able to get it all taken care of. Days leading up to the wedding my dad and I couldn't figure out what song we would do our first dance to and we ultimately forgot about it all together. The day of the wedding Rob came up to both me and my dad and said... Stevie Wonder, isnt she lovely. That's your song lol I WAS SO GRATEFUL FOR HIM IN THE MOMENT. He could have totally skipped the father daughter dance all together and moved on but instead he took it upon himself to pick the song and it was PERFECT! My family and I still talk about it. Oh one more add - I wanted a close friend like a bro to sing while I walked down the aile. Well at the last min we finally found the instrumental that would work and Rob got in contact with my bro and took care of it with him directly. One less thing for me to remember.

Needless to say... IF YOU DO NOT HIRE DEEJAYPROS YOU'RE BUGGIN!! LOL ROB THANK YOU!! I truly appreciate you and your team and all your efforts to make our day flawless.

Our package included DJ for ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Photobooth and up lighting.
    Stephanie M. Married on 01/15/2020

Outstanding music!

Rob was an incredible DJ and MC for my wedding and really fun to work with! The ceremony and reception music was phenomenal and really set the mood for the entire wedding. It was super easy to coordinate the logistics and music for my big day and everything was flawless. My guests are still talking about the amazing song selection!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

San Francisco Bay Area Hercules, CA, 94547
510-296-6271
Location of (DeejayPros/ Lighting/ Photobooth)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding