23555 Arnold Drive, Sonoma, CA 95476 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Gloria Ferrer

Located in Sonoma, California, Gloria Ferrer Winery is a wedding venue offering a spectacular setting for the most memorable day of couples’ lives. The modern yet rustic property provides an elegant atmosphere and is an ideal location for couples to say “I do.”

Facilities and Capacity

Whether exchanging vows beneath a grapevine-covered arbor or dancing the night away under the star-studded sky overlooking the vineyards, couples will be happy with their choice of Gloria Ferrer Winery. Couples can greet guests on the Vista Terrace, allowing stunning scenes of the Sonoma Carneros, and they can raise a glass of divine sparkling and estate wines made on the premises. On the luxury site, couples can be wed at the winery, if desired, and can celebrate in the covered arbor or the caves. The facilities at Gloria Ferrer Winery can host up to 120 guests.

Couples can be comfortable in the knowledge that the venue’s professional event staff will attend to their every detail. Whether for an engagement party, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, or even an elopement, the winery provides setup and cleanup, along with the use of the bridal salon. Gloria Ferrer Winery also offers wine service and event planning, ensuring the special occasion is seamlessly planned and executed. The wedding coordinator will assist couples before and the day of their big event. Other services provided include:

• Pet-friendly attitude
  • In-house bar
  • Recommended outside vendors
  • Wireless Internet
  • Sparkling wine flutes, 60-inch round dining tables, and chairs
  • Exclusive use of the facility from six to 11 p.m.
  • Parking with wheelchair access and shuttle

Location

Just minutes out of Big Bend, California, the Gloria Ferrer Winery is surrounded by picturesque views and numerous wineries. There is plenty to do and see, including the Big Bend Hot Springs, the Mt. Shasta Sisson Museum, the McArthur Burney Falls State Park, the Lassen Volcanic State Park, and more. San Francisco is only 40 miles away, and several natural beauties and outdoor activities are on the way. Luxury hotels are within five miles, and the Oakland International Airport is 53 miles away. Smaller, regional airports are closer, making the romantic affair easily accessible for all friends and family.

d33fc51425401632 Ceremony and draping

Gloria Ferrer 5
Gloria Ferrer 6
Gloria Ferrer 7

Kali · Married on 03/03/2018

Gloria Ferrer Vineyards is stunning. Looking back at everything we went through leading up to the wedding I am filled with joy that this beautiful place was our venue. We were met with a hiccup leading up to the wedding. The Tubbs fire in October unfortunately destroyed our original venue. All of our vendors were booked by this time and our budget was set based on the venue fee at our original venue. I had been fortunate enough to work briefly with Colleen previously through my old job. I reached out to her and explained our situation and that all of our vendors were booked and budget was set. Colleen invited me out for a site visit and I fell in love. Gloria Ferrer had a lot of very similar characteristics to what my fiance and I loved about our original venue, Paradise Ridge Winery.
    Working with Colleen was wonderful. She eliminated a lot of stress and worked tirelessly with our wedding planner, Lindsey with Ooh La La Weddings, to ensure it was beautiful. Since they have the stunning cave and expansive tasting room, we opted to have everything inside! We had our ceremony in the cave, moved to the tasting room for the cocktail hour, back to the cave for our buffet dinner, and then back up to the tasting room for the reception & dancing.
    The day of the wedding turned out to be a beautiful day! Even though our events were all inside, the doors to the patio off of the tasting room were open and our guests enjoyed the gorgeous evening inside and out.
    Everything about Gloria Ferrer just makes me feel warm and fuzzy. The ambient, natural lighting in the tasting room, to the coziness and intimacy of the cave, plus the wines are amazing and didn’t break the bank!
    Colleen and everyone at Gloria Ferrer really turned a stressful situation into an amazing evening full of memories we will never forget! Gloria Ferrer is my favorite bubbles now because anytime I drink their sparkling I am reminded of our perfect wedding day!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Gloria Ferrer 15
    Gloria Ferrer 16
    Gloria Ferrer 17
    Gloria Ferrer 18
    Gloria Ferrer 19

I don't even know where to begin with Colleen and her staff; Gloria Ferrer was a dream come true!

This was the first venue we visited in wine country and as we left I told my husband that we didn't need to go anywhere else. The following week, we booked them for our wedding in June and it was literally the most perfect venue we could have ever asked for. The staff is amazing, prompt, and friendly, the wine and champagne is delicious, and the event coordinators are flexible and awesome to work with. I had the easiest time planning our wedding here and it turned out absolutely breath-taking. Within the venue there are so many options to choose from, it was like having four venues in one. We got ready upstairs, had our ceremony in the arbor overlooking the vineyard, then we did cocktails on the patio, dinner in the cave, and dancing in the tasting room. It was absolutely perfect, we could not have asked for anything more. Our guests are still talking about what an amazing venue and wedding it was, they were so amazed by the location.

I should mention that we live in Phoenix, AZ, so each time we visited leading up to the wedding, Alex and the bar staff were so welcoming and accommodating; we always left feeling so happy and reassured, knowing we had made the right decision. Colleen and her staff were equally awesome. Even through their remodel, she kept us up to date and sent pictures of their progress. She worked seamlessly with me and our wedding coordinator to ensure the day went off without a hitch. They went way above and beyond their call of duty in helping us and making sure that our wedding was everything we dreamed it would be, and I am so thankful that we were able to work with such incredible people on such a momentous occasion.

We would recommend Gloria Ferrer to anyone looking for a venue in Sonoma, and if we got to go back and do it all over again, there is no doubt in my mind we would choose them again.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Gloria Ferrer Pricing

Gloria Ferrer Price Rates

Gloria Ferrer FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 7,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 6,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Event Planning, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 22.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine
  • Describe your venue: Winery
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Scenic Views
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wifi
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, August, September, October, November, December

Real Weddings

• Ybarra Events
    Ybarra Events Wedding Planners

I absolutely love working at Gloria Ferrer. It is such a beautiful property and the staff is wonderful to work with. I recommend them again and again.

• Touch Of Honey Photography
    Touch Of Honey Photography Wedding Photographers

Gloria Ferrer Winery has stunning views and well-kept grounds with vineyards and olive trees. Their staff is a pleasure to work with. Their large wine cave is an amazing venue for a wedding reception. Highly recommended venue for a winery wedding.

• 23555 Arnold Drive Sonoma, 95476 See on map