DeejayPros/ Lighting/ Photobooth Reviews

DeejayPros/ Lighting/ Photobooth 1
DeejayPros/ Lighting/ Photobooth 2
DeejayPros/ Lighting/ Photobooth 3

Todd · Married on 12/29/2018

The best DJ I have ever used. He has a real feel for what guest want. Call me if you need a referral.

• Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 11/11/2018

Perfect DJ

DJ Chris was the perfect DJ. He was polite, professional, and accommodating every step of the way. Some DJ's are loud, some are too quiet, DJ Chris was perfect. He got everyone involved and made sure we were having fun and that the night was progressing the way we expected. Look no further, this is who you need at your wedding.

Peg&mike · Married on 10/28/2018

Outstanding Experience !

We chose Rob Reyes of DeejayPros to be DJ / MC at our wedding at Boundary Oak based on the recommendation of Boundary Oak staff and glowing online reviews. We are in our early 70’s, as were most of our guests, and were concerned about getting someone who would be familiar with the music that we wanted. We met with Rob, described who we were, and the types of music we wanted for the ceremony, reception, and dancing. We sent him a CD of several pieces for the ceremony and reception, and he made good recommendations for which selections to play at each part of the event. For the dancing we only made two requests, and left the rest up to him. His choices of music were fantastic. Everyone was dancing until closing time. And he kept the events of the evening moving on schedule. Many of our guests commented that this was one of the best weddings they had attended. In summary, Rob exceeded all of our expectations!
    We highly recommend Rob of DeejayPros for DJ / MC for your wedding.
    Mike & Peg

• Talia

Talia · Married on 10/27/2018

Best Wedding DJ Ever!!

Rob was our DJ and he was absolutely amazing! All we had to do was tell him the type of music we liked and he took it from there. Everybody after our wedding kept raving about how great the music was, and it was all thanks to Rob!

• Beatriz

Beatriz · Married on 10/26/2018

Excellent choice

Rob was amazing. We hired him and his team for our DJ services, uprights and monogram for our wedding. Since I'm a Brazilian, I asked him for some brazilian songs, and he did play the songs that I asked. Thanks so much Rob.

• Joana

Joana Andrade · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing wedding

We hired Rob (DeejayPros) for our Walnut Creek wedding and had him DJ for our ceremony, happy hour & reception on 10/06/2018. As you can see from the photos below, people we’re having a great time! I wished we had Rob for an extra hour since my husband and I were pulled into so many different direction that when we finally had time to dance with our guests the party ended! But most inportantly, my guests had a great time on the dance floor! They are all still commenting! I would totally recommend DeejayPros for your wedding ceremony!

Tiff · Married on 08/18/2018

My wedding was on 8.18.18 but I booked Rob the day of or soon after we've spoke early April of 2017. I felt as if I was talking to a friend and just knew I was making the right choice with choosing DeejayPros to be one of the most significant part to any wedding lets be honest. I'm so glad we nabbed him on the spot cause we were so blown away with everything, honestly. We booked for the services: DJ/Emcee, Photobooth, Uplighting, personalized Gobo & Monogram. Leading up to my wedding day the communication between Rob and I was great and he produced all of his promises of the day of. He was super professional and so patient with all my back and forth/changes. The highlight of my wedding was when he was the emcee for a game I wanted for all my guest to participate in (he suggested this game and it was a hit). The entire reception was the best yet and everyone still asks where did I find such a awesome DJ. The mics for the ceremony were perfect. The choice of music for the dancing was perfect and the speakers were loud and clear. I could only wish I redo my wedding and have Rob at DeejayPros help us relive this awesome night.
    Thank you, DeejayPros!!

DeejayPros/ Lighting/ Photobooth 4

David · Married on 07/14/2018

We hired Rob and his team for our DJ services and photobooth for our wedding. Rob was extremely flexible and responsive to our requests, and was a great MC for our reception. He chose music based on an initial list of suggestions from us, but completely tailored our reception to our guests; there were no lulls in the party thanks to Rob. We've been to multiple weddings where everyone stops dancing about an hour before the reception ends, but Rob kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night.

The photobooth operator was professional and courteous, and everyone loved the props and how their photos turned out. If you're looking for a DJ, especially that includes photobooth and other services for minimal extra cost, Rob is your guy.

- Erin and David

Rebecca · Married on 06/16/2018

Rob and his crew at Deejay Pros were absolutely amazing! They provided DJ services, all of our uplighting, and photo booth for our wedding at Ruby Hill Golf Club. Rob was a pleasure to work with and went above and beyond to make our day as amazing as it was! The venue looked spectacular with all the detailed lighting and customized monogram we chose, plus our guests had a blast on the dance floor as Rob kept the party going all night! Deejay Pros was extremely professional, responsive, and put our needs as a priority at all times. Thank you Rob and Deejay Pros for making our wedding day so memorable!

Christopher · Married on 03/10/2018

We had our event at Canyon View on 3/10/18 with Rob, we're a couple in our late 20's so our crowd was really into the music that he played. He took care of our photo booth, DJing for the ceremony, DJing for the reception, and took care of our back lighting along the walls. Towards the end of the night he had the lights flashing different colors which was pretty nice since it really had the crowd going. Rob MCed for the entire night to help tell which seats were going up to eat and he was also able to help transition from event to event with our coordinator. He was able to help us mix up some music and was very happy to hear music suggestions.

For dinner Rob played a nice slow melody to allow us to have a nice peaceful dinner, we were able to use his speakers for a video made by my brother and sister in law, and he was able to read the vibe of the crowd. Whenever the dance floor looked like it was dying down because people didn't want to dance to certain songs, he knew which songs to change it to, to get the crowd back which was awesome because the people who were walking away heard the music and started dancing out again.

Mikele · Married on 10/07/2017

DeeJayPros was phenomenal, Rob was so AMAZING very easy to work with and very knowledgeable of where the best place to set up is. Def got the party going, we highly recommend doing the scavenger hunt during the reception it was absolutely hilarious!

Julian · Married on 08/19/2017

We were lucky to have DJ Rob and his team provide services for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. DJ Rob also provided beautiful uplighting and wash lighting for our reception at Boundary Oak.

In short, DJ Rob and his team were AMAZING to work with. Everything ran very smoothly and he was great setting up the officiant and groom with microphones for the ceremony. He was awesome at communicating with the photographers, other vendors, and site coordinator as well. We gave him a list of songs to play at the cocktail hour and reception and he mixed them all really nicely! We had so many guests of all ages come up to us during and after the ceremony to tell us how amazing he was and asked how we found him. The lighting was also beautifully done and I thought it was a lot of fun that DJ Rob got the lighting to shift colors to match the music he was playing. This really added to the atmosphere of the night. Our guests were dancing the whole time and had a blast :)

DJ Rob is extremely experienced and wonderful to work with. We highly recommend DJ Rob to everyone--he is a top notch professional and is worth every penny. Thanks for an amazing wedding!

Marisa · Married on 08/04/2017

Absolutely amazing!! We had our wedding at The Club at Ruby Hill, where they gave us DeejayPros information as a preferred vendor and we booked after just one phone call with Rob. Rob was really easy to work with and was very accommodating of any last minute changes we had to the music list. Rob is so organized, he sent over a workbook for us to complete and made the process so easy. While we tried to be as organized as possible, we did have some last minute changes and he was so accommodating. DeejayPros is amazing and definitely kept the energy up throughout the entire night with people always dancing. Rob + Staff, thank you for everything! I highly recommend DeejayPros without a doubt!

Megan · Married on 07/29/2017

Excellent service!! And quick turn around with photo booth pictures!

Brent · Married on 07/08/2017

Rob truly did an amazing job keeping our wedding reception running smoothly and according to schedule. He was responsive and accommodating to all guests present and was a true professional through and through. I would strongly recommend DeeJayPros to anyone!

Josh · Married on 03/19/2017

We hired DeejayPros to help with venue lighting and open air photo booth at our wedding. Rob's team was incredibly professional and courteous to our guests. They made the venue look amazing and quality of photos from the photo booth were top notch (we were really blown away by the high resolution, clarity, and the hilarious props). We were skeptical at first due because the packaged deal looked too good to be true (we did a lot of research), but we couldn't be happier with the result.

Lina · Married on 01/15/2017

Rob was the best DJ ever! His services were very professional and he went above and beyond our expectations. He also made himself available to assist and provide info in other areas outside of his DJ services.

Barry · Married on 12/30/2016

These guys are great to work with everything went as planned and discussed would love to book these guys again the future

Carlo · Married on 12/23/2016

Rob is an absolute professional. For our wedding, he was able to incorporate all we wanted, added his own personal touch, and then some. Truly a pleasure to have him and his team at out wedding. His DJ set and his MC skills were amazing. His team on the photo booth was both funny and helpful. Every little possibility he mentioned beforehand came up, and this shows his attention to detail and his wealth of experience. Not to mention, we got all this within one of his package, which was BY FAR better than other vendors. And we are strongly considering Rob for our future family occasions. Thanks for everything Rob and your team! -Carlo and Jessica

Jacqueline · Married on 12/11/2016

We met Rob at a wedding fare and my husband was like there was no need to look any further. Very charismatic and attentive to the specific needs of the event. Rob made my wedding flow so smoothly from the very start. I'm a planner and he was more on top of the event then me!! I grew up in the 90's and when the music began everyone was outta their seat grooving. I know I won't be having any weddings anytime soon but if anyone ever needs a DJ that goes far and beyond this is the guy you want at your event!! I feel very blessed that he was a part of my perfect happy ever after. Thank you!

Natalie · Married on 11/12/2016

Rob knows how to get the crowd going! His music & his MC skills are great and that is coming from an event planner turned bride :) All the times we have worked with him he is highly flexible and tries to work with you so that you get the music & the flow that you need. He gives honest feedback and opinions to help make your day a successful celebration. Definitely recommend Rob and his Deejay Pros team.

Jonathan · Married on 11/05/2016

DJ Services: Rob was AWESOME. The husband & I had guests of different ages at our wedding, ranging from young adults to senior citizens, & everyone was on their feet at some point during the night. During his consultation he asks questions to get to know us & our musical tastes (which we describe as schizophrenic-we love music!), & also asks for a list of songs we'd like to hear, which is really nice. But it's his ability to adapt to the crowd on the night of that was impressive & amazing (it's been weeks since our wedding & we have guests still talking about "our DJ")! I still remember the first song he played to get everyone dancing, which was the music/beat of Rihanna's' "We Found Love" mashed w/ Whitney Houston singing "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" over it-it was SO PERFECT.

Uplighting: The uplighting was beautiful & it lit our venue (Canyon View) very nicely. We didn't know how much lighting we needed, but it helped that Rob had been a DJ at our venue already so it made that request a breeze.

Photo Booth: LOVED the photo booth & so did our guests! As a photographer, I found the quality of the photos, both print & digital, to be professional-grade. Props are provided & there were a great number of fun props. The attendant at the booth was so chill, my husband & I even took photo booth pics with him!

Running out of space, so if you're looking for a DJ & want your night to be lit (the ongoing word used to describe our wedding Lol), my husband & I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ROB!

Eunice · Married on 10/08/2016

Wedding planning is not easy, as a busy career driven woman who still wants to make my wedding day the best it could be and still be personable to me and my husband, I steered away from wedding planners. We made sure we made time to go to wedding fairs, watch videos/photos of vendors on our own. We found DeeJayPros in one of the many Bay Area wedding fairs we've attended. We loved the photobooth initially but was surprised we could get so many services in one vendor. We researched, went to their website and immediately was sold. DJ Rob is in charge and his website is so detailed and informative that all we had to do next was to give him a call and confirm. Having Rob in charge of so many important details for our wedding that could make or break the wedding feels like DJ, Emcee, music, lighting, pin spotting, uplighting, photo booth, gobo monogram, entertainment was such a big relief because you know he is a professional and is so very patient about it. He takes time to talk over phone calls, emails and sending videos of the venue to make sure he meets our expectations. Come the big wedding day, he just knew what to do without us prompting him of every single detail because he just totally got our style of music even with just a few sample songs. Everyone loved the music and ambience of our wedding and having him provide those services above really made an impact in making our guests feel that we had the most beautiful and fun wedding.

Rhodora · Married on 09/25/2016

We booked DeejayPros for our music, photo booth & lighting services for our wedding a few weeks back & we're very happy with the outcome! The uplights added an extra level of class to the reception & truly transformed the room with ous lighted centerpieces. Rob was very flexible & easy to work with, which also made it easy for our musicians to collaborate. He pushed our various activities along from ceremony to reception & kept the dancing going with great music til the very end. We're forever grateful for the wonderful services!