DeejayPros/ Lighting/ Photobooth Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Tommy
    Tommy D. Married on 02/22/2020

It was lit

First off I want to thank Rob for being our DJ and MC for our wedding. We asked him to play 90s R&B for dinner and he delivered, people were actually singing during dinner. Then when it was time for dancing he was on point with the music. He played music for the young and old. Everyone was dancing. The next day as I was leaving our hotel I talked to my friends and family and they all said the music was lit. Lol The photo booth was fun. I was only able to take a couple of photos because I was the groom and had to do other duties. But when I got the link to all the pictures I can see that everyone was enjoying taking pictures. For the photo booth we were able to pick the font and what we wanted to say on the photo strips. Rob does it all, from music, photo booth, lighting and MC. I highly recommend his services. Thank you Rob and your team, you guys did an AMAZING job!
  • Bryana
    Bryana J. Married on 02/02/2020

Freaking amazing!

Rob and team are FREAKING AMAZING!! Seriously super response day or night. Super clear pricing no random fees, website is awesome, very professional and timely. I was in contact with Rob a few months prior to the wedding and after a quick call with him I knew for sure he had our business. After the call all correspondence was via email or text as he was aware that my work schedule is crazy. Email and text is probably the fastest way to get a response from me. Anyway fast forward to weeks before the wedding I sent over our song list, we confirmed the layout for the photobooth and he was able to get it all taken care of. Days leading up to the wedding my dad and I couldn't figure out what song we would do our first dance to and we ultimately forgot about it all together. The day of the wedding Rob came up to both me and my dad and said... Stevie Wonder, isnt she lovely. That's your song lol I WAS SO GRATEFUL FOR HIM IN THE MOMENT. He could have totally skipped the father daughter dance all together and moved on but instead he took it upon himself to pick the song and it was PERFECT! My family and I still talk about it. Oh one more add - I wanted a close friend like a bro to sing while I walked down the aile. Well at the last min we finally found the instrumental that would work and Rob got in contact with my bro and took care of it with him directly. One less thing for me to remember.

Needless to say... IF YOU DO NOT HIRE DEEJAYPROS YOU'RE BUGGIN!! LOL ROB THANK YOU!! I truly appreciate you and your team and all your efforts to make our day flawless.

Our package included DJ for ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Photobooth and up lighting.
    Stephanie M. Married on 01/15/2020

Outstanding music!

Rob was an incredible DJ and MC for my wedding and really fun to work with! The ceremony and reception music was phenomenal and really set the mood for the entire wedding. It was super easy to coordinate the logistics and music for my big day and everything was flawless. My guests are still talking about the amazing song selection!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca L. Married on 10/06/2019

Overall great experience!

We hired Deejay Pros as the DJ, uplighting, and photobooth provider for our wedding. Since they were listed as a preferred vendor for both DJ and Uplighting services, we decided to give them a try...and good thing we did! Simply put, DJ Rob and his team did an excellent job! DJ Rob was very easy to work with, professional, and clear as to what was needed from us in order to have everything run smoothly. The colors of the uplighting provided the right “feel” that we wanted for our wedding. The photobooth was a hit with our guests, and the music was exactly what we had asked for. DJ Rob kept us on schedule and kept the party going! We definitely recommend him and his team to everyone!
    Jorelle L. Married on 09/01/2019

The Most Lit DJ in the Bay Area

DJ Rob is a pleasure to work with during our wedding planning. Easy to talk to and very professional. Not only he listened to our ideas and what we want, he also give his feedback and opinions on things that made our wedding so fun and entertaining. He played all of the songs we requested that were on playlists. He also did our uplighting, custom Gobo, and dancing on the clouds effect. He also reached out to the artist for the song I want to walk down the aisle to to get an exclusive copy/version of the song so the song could sound better. Our guests had a really great time at the wedding and they said is the “Most Lit wedding” they’ve ever been to. I will always keep DeeJayPros in mind when we have any events in the future. He also have other services he offered besides DJ/music such as photobooth, which we also booked him for that.
    Megan Married on 05/18/2019

Best. Dj. Ever!

DeejayPros was my favorite vendor to work with! He is extremely professional and responsive. We hired him after hearing him at another friend's wedding. He kept our dance floor packed all night. Our guests continue to comment on how great of a DJ he was! Thank you so much, Rob!
    Amity Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing DJ/MC

Rob was a pleasure to work with, very easy going and knows how to read a crowd! He played all the songs that we wanted and a few that we didn't know we wanted. The day seemed absolutely perfect, from the ceremony to very end of the reception. I just wish my husband and I had more time to enjoy the dance floor.
  • Vincenzo
    Vincenzo A. Married on 05/01/2019

Awesome DJ, very responsive and reasonably price

We met Rob and his company Deejay Pros at a wedding fair in Walnut Creek. We chatted, realizing he was an approved vendor for our Venue Ruby Hill. From that first chat to the day of, Rob and team were friendly, flexible and knowledgeable. He has a great taste in music himself and really keyed into our own preferences to give us a perfect set on the day of.
    Melissa Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing DJ

I have to say, HANDS DOWN one of the best vendors we hired for our wedding!! We really LOVED the music Rob played, which was customized for us and catered to the liking of everyone! We also hired him for lighting and he did an amazing job making sure he covered everything we had talked about via emails. Our friends also complemented his sounds system and his MC skills! We are very happy how everything turned out and will def recommend him to any future couples :)
  • Brenda
    Brenda Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing music

Rob was an amazing DJ. He had a great selection of music and checks with you for how long you want a song and when. Definitely made my wedding fun.
  • celeste
    Celeste Married on 04/05/2019

Loved the lighting!

I hired Rob to do the pattern wash lighting for my wedding after reading reviews and getting a recommendation from my DJ. I am so glad I did!! Upon our first few conversations I was able to give him an idea of our vision. I sent photos and we spoke about my options and pricing. Everything was extremely reasonable and I loved that he gave me options so it seemed more personal. He worked very well with my venue and I was beyond amazed when I saw the ballroom. I was absolutely beautiful!!! I highly recommend Rob for all your lightning services he's excellent!
    Andrew Married on 03/23/2019

DJ Rob is the man!!!

DJ Rob is the man!!!

It was a sunny fateful day when my then fiance (now wife) went to a wedding fair and did not even know where to begin. We didn’t know we needed a DJ nor were we looking for one. Rob was one of the first vendors we ran into and not only was he calm cool and collected, but he just didn’t seem like he was a “Salesman”. He broke it down what he does and what he charges no more no less. We aren’t a couple that takes well to high pressure sales pitches so immediately we took his card and took notes DJ Rob was part of the exhibition during the wedding fair and that is where we got to experience him in action.

DJ Rob was ELECTRIFYING!!! He ran a game where he had 3 couples picked at random and he played music for them. He told the crowd that the couples picked the songs and they had to dance and get cheers in order to win a prize. We noticed during the game the music was perfect for the couples that they pertained to and found out at the end that he picked the songs on the spot for the couples. DJ Rob was Born to do this and he shows it with his Performance.

Days leading to the big day. Reaching out to DJ Rob was effortless and he is very responsive. We were lucky to get a day where he wasn’t booked and he answered all our questions while providing VALUABLE feedback to us. While he may only be a DJ he kinda acted like a wedding mentor when he saw our schedule and working with us with what we wanted.

THE BIG DAY. I was super late to get him the final schedule as I was swamped with a bunch of last minute items but never did he lose his cool or even seem upset. He was early to the venue and setup even faster than he quoted us. We had him for the ceremony and the banquet. He was so knowledgeable and collected that he even double as sort of a Wedding coordinator. We were super behind due to things not happening according to plan but he helped us get it together while still being as cool as always.

In Summary, if you need a DJ and you want someone who is knowledgeable, flexible and cool under pressure. YOU NEED TO BOOK DJ ROB!! He made our day run through the bumps and not only strived but thrived. He adapted to our last minute changes without flinching and assisted us with our schedule and pushed us through the big day. BOOK THIS MAN WHILE YOU CAN!!!
  • Melissa
    Melissa O. Married on 03/11/2019

Book DeeJayPros Now!

We hired DeeJayPros for their DJ and photobooth services for our wedding, as well as monogram lighting. They worked our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. Rob is very personable, easy to work with, and extremely professional. We put total trust in his song choices, and he did not disappoint. Literally kept the dance floor going all night! The photobooth pictures all came out so beautifully; we've never seen such high quality pictures from a booth. Not to mention they had the best photobooth props! Please do yourself a favor and book DeeJayPros now.
    Sam P. Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing Experience!

Rob was professional through the whole process and very laid back. Everybody at our wedding loved the DJ. Uplighting was also made the room pop! If you need a DJ, Rob is the only way to go make your day memorable.
  • John
    John K. Married on 02/16/2019

Great party and professional service

Rob did an excellent job at our wedding in February 2019 in downtown San Francisco and I recommend him with a big thumbs up. from the first phone conversation, I could tell that he's a a 100% professional, not some guy who moonlights as a DJ on the side. he was organized and made sure the entire evening ran smoothly. of course, most importantly, he threw a fun party! I had a great laugh when I saw my parents and in-laws, and their friends & family in a circle going around the dance floor. Thanks Rob for helping us have an amazing wedding.
    Michelle Married on 02/08/2019

DeeJay Pros was a perfect choice!!!

I am so glad that Rob was our host/DJ for our wedding event at the Bently Reserve in San Francisco. He was very professional throughout the whole process from the first meeting to the day of the event. I could not have asked for a better person to host our event. He had the perfect amount of time on the microphone and made sure everything on the program was timely and smooth. His voice was perfect, never monotone and my favorite part was when he introduced us as a married couple because he timed everything so perfectly when the music started to play. I cannot thank him and his team enough for their efforts. I do not recommend doing anything last minute but let me tell you, he was able to accommodate a last minute slideshow for us and I am so grateful. I have already recommended him to friends and family for their future events. Thank you for EVERYTHING, Rob!
    Sammy P. Married on 02/03/2019

Best DJ in the Bay Area

I have been to many wedding in my life and Rob was the best DJ I have heard play and experienced. I would recommend him to anybody and everybody. Everybody at my wedding was saying they had an amazing time because of the music. STOP SHOPPING AROUND! Rob is the best one in the Bay!
    Sarah M. Married on 01/19/2019

Above and beyond expectations, unforgettable experience

We hired Rob and the team at DeeJayPros for DJ services, uplighting, and photobooth services as a recommendation from our venue. I can't tell you how much we appreciated all of the services that were provided for our wedding. Rob was excellent at keeping our wedding reception on task and the timeline of the evening going. We had only provided a few songs for the dancing portion of our reception, and Rob blew us out of the water with his amazing playlist! All of our friends were talking (and continue to talk) about how great our dancing and the music played during the evening was. The photobooth was also incredibly fun. We enjoyed the variety of props (including Thanos's glove!) and the prints were beautiful. The quality of the prints were also excellent. The uplighting was also beautiful. It really added a nice ambiance to our room.

My husband and I can't thank Rob enough for helping to make our wedding reception so organized, so fun, and so memorable. I would recommend Rob and DeeJayPros time and time again, so incredibly thankful for everything the team did for our special day!

Todd Married on 12/29/2018
    The best DJ I have ever used. He has a real feel for what guest want. Call me if you need a referral.
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay Married on 11/11/2018

Perfect DJ

DJ Chris was the perfect DJ. He was polite, professional, and accommodating every step of the way. Some DJ's are loud, some are too quiet, DJ Chris was perfect. He got everyone involved and made sure we were having fun and that the night was progressing the way we expected. Look no further, this is who you need at your wedding.
    Peg&Mike Married on 10/28/2018

Outstanding Experience !

We chose Rob Reyes of DeejayPros to be DJ / MC at our wedding at Boundary Oak based on the recommendation of Boundary Oak staff and glowing online reviews. We are in our early 70’s, as were most of our guests, and were concerned about getting someone who would be familiar with the music that we wanted. We met with Rob, described who we were, and the types of music we wanted for the ceremony, reception, and dancing. We sent him a CD of several pieces for the ceremony and reception, and he made good recommendations for which selections to play at each part of the event. For the dancing we only made two requests, and left the rest up to him. His choices of music were fantastic. Everyone was dancing until closing time. And he kept the events of the evening moving on schedule. Many of our guests commented that this was one of the best weddings they had attended. In summary, Rob exceeded all of our expectations!
    We highly recommend Rob of DeejayPros for DJ / MC for your wedding.
    Mike & Peg
  • Talia
    Talia Married on 10/27/2018

Best Wedding DJ Ever!!

Rob was our DJ and he was absolutely amazing! All we had to do was tell him the type of music we liked and he took it from there. Everybody after our wedding kept raving about how great the music was, and it was all thanks to Rob!
  • Beatriz
    Beatriz Married on 10/26/2018

Excellent choice

Rob was amazing. We hired him and his team for our DJ services, uprights and monogram for our wedding. Since I'm a Brazilian, I asked him for some brazilian songs, and he did play the songs that I asked. Thanks so much Rob.
  • Joana
    Joana A. Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing wedding

We hired Rob (DeejayPros) for our Walnut Creek wedding and had him DJ for our ceremony, happy hour & reception on 10/06/2018. As you can see from the photos below, people we’re having a great time! I wished we had Rob for an extra hour since my husband and I were pulled into so many different direction that when we finally had time to dance with our guests the party ended! But most inportantly, my guests had a great time on the dance floor! They are all still commenting! I would totally recommend DeejayPros for your wedding ceremony!
    Tiff Married on 08/18/2018
    My wedding was on 8.18.18 but I booked Rob the day of or soon after we've spoke early April of 2017. I felt as if I was talking to a friend and just knew I was making the right choice with choosing DeejayPros to be one of the most significant part to any wedding lets be honest. I'm so glad we nabbed him on the spot cause we were so blown away with everything, honestly. We booked for the services: DJ/Emcee, Photobooth, Uplighting, personalized Gobo & Monogram. Leading up to my wedding day the communication between Rob and I was great and he produced all of his promises of the day of. He was super professional and so patient with all my back and forth/changes. The highlight of my wedding was when he was the emcee for a game I wanted for all my guest to participate in (he suggested this game and it was a hit). The entire reception was the best yet and everyone still asks where did I find such a awesome DJ. The mics for the ceremony were perfect. The choice of music for the dancing was perfect and the speakers were loud and clear. I could only wish I redo my wedding and have Rob at DeejayPros help us relive this awesome night.
    Thank you, DeejayPros!!