DeejayPros/ Lighting/ Photobooth Reviews

DeejayPros/ Lighting/ Photobooth 5
DeejayPros/ Lighting/ Photobooth 6

Megan · Married on 05/18/2019

Best. Dj. Ever!

DeejayPros was my favorite vendor to work with! He is extremely professional and responsive. We hired him after hearing him at another friend's wedding. He kept our dance floor packed all night. Our guests continue to comment on how great of a DJ he was! Thank you so much, Rob!

Sent on 05/29/2019

amity · Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing DJ/MC

Rob was a pleasure to work with, very easy going and knows how to read a crowd! He played all the songs that we wanted and a few that we didn't know we wanted. The day seemed absolutely perfect, from the ceremony to very end of the reception. I just wish my husband and I had more time to enjoy the dance floor.

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Vincenzo

Vincenzo Alagna · Married on 05/01/2019

Awesome DJ, very responsive and reasonably price

We met Rob and his company Deejay Pros at a wedding fair in Walnut Creek. We chatted, realizing he was an approved vendor for our Venue Ruby Hill. From that first chat to the day of, Rob and team were friendly, flexible and knowledgeable. He has a great taste in music himself and really keyed into our own preferences to give us a perfect set on the day of.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Melissa · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing DJ

I have to say, HANDS DOWN one of the best vendors we hired for our wedding!! We really LOVED the music Rob played, which was customized for us and catered to the liking of everyone! We also hired him for lighting and he did an amazing job making sure he covered everything we had talked about via emails. Our friends also complemented his sounds system and his MC skills! We are very happy how everything turned out and will def recommend him to any future couples :)

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Brenda

Brenda · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing music

Rob was an amazing DJ. He had a great selection of music and checks with you for how long you want a song and when. Definitely made my wedding fun.

Sent on 04/20/2019
  • celeste

celeste · Married on 04/05/2019

Loved the lighting!

I hired Rob to do the pattern wash lighting for my wedding after reading reviews and getting a recommendation from my DJ. I am so glad I did!! Upon our first few conversations I was able to give him an idea of our vision. I sent photos and we spoke about my options and pricing. Everything was extremely reasonable and I loved that he gave me options so it seemed more personal. He worked very well with my venue and I was beyond amazed when I saw the ballroom. I was absolutely beautiful!!! I highly recommend Rob for all your lightning services he's excellent!

Sent on 04/27/2019
    DeejayPros/ Lighting/ Photobooth 7
    DeejayPros/ Lighting/ Photobooth 8

Andrew · Married on 03/23/2019

DJ Rob is the man!!!

DJ Rob is the man!!!

It was a sunny fateful day when my then fiance (now wife) went to a wedding fair and did not even know where to begin. We didn’t know we needed a DJ nor were we looking for one. Rob was one of the first vendors we ran into and not only was he calm cool and collected, but he just didn’t seem like he was a “Salesman”. He broke it down what he does and what he charges no more no less. We aren’t a couple that takes well to high pressure sales pitches so immediately we took his card and took notes DJ Rob was part of the exhibition during the wedding fair and that is where we got to experience him in action.

DJ Rob was ELECTRIFYING!!! He ran a game where he had 3 couples picked at random and he played music for them. He told the crowd that the couples picked the songs and they had to dance and get cheers in order to win a prize. We noticed during the game the music was perfect for the couples that they pertained to and found out at the end that he picked the songs on the spot for the couples. DJ Rob was Born to do this and he shows it with his Performance.

Days leading to the big day. Reaching out to DJ Rob was effortless and he is very responsive. We were lucky to get a day where he wasn’t booked and he answered all our questions while providing VALUABLE feedback to us. While he may only be a DJ he kinda acted like a wedding mentor when he saw our schedule and working with us with what we wanted.

THE BIG DAY. I was super late to get him the final schedule as I was swamped with a bunch of last minute items but never did he lose his cool or even seem upset. He was early to the venue and setup even faster than he quoted us. We had him for the ceremony and the banquet. He was so knowledgeable and collected that he even double as sort of a Wedding coordinator. We were super behind due to things not happening according to plan but he helped us get it together while still being as cool as always.

In Summary, if you need a DJ and you want someone who is knowledgeable, flexible and cool under pressure. YOU NEED TO BOOK DJ ROB!! He made our day run through the bumps and not only strived but thrived. He adapted to our last minute changes without flinching and assisted us with our schedule and pushed us through the big day. BOOK THIS MAN WHILE YOU CAN!!!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Sam Pak · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing Experience!

Rob was professional through the whole process and very laid back. Everybody at our wedding loved the DJ. Uplighting was also made the room pop! If you need a DJ, Rob is the only way to go make your day memorable.

Sent on 03/31/2019
  • John

John Kim · Married on 02/16/2019

Great party and professional service

Rob did an excellent job at our wedding in February 2019 in downtown San Francisco and I recommend him with a big thumbs up. from the first phone conversation, I could tell that he's a a 100% professional, not some guy who moonlights as a DJ on the side. he was organized and made sure the entire evening ran smoothly. of course, most importantly, he threw a fun party! I had a great laugh when I saw my parents and in-laws, and their friends & family in a circle going around the dance floor. Thanks Rob for helping us have an amazing wedding.

Sent on 03/16/2019

Michelle · Married on 02/08/2019

DeeJay Pros was a perfect choice!!!

I am so glad that Rob was our host/DJ for our wedding event at the Bently Reserve in San Francisco. He was very professional throughout the whole process from the first meeting to the day of the event. I could not have asked for a better person to host our event. He had the perfect amount of time on the microphone and made sure everything on the program was timely and smooth. His voice was perfect, never monotone and my favorite part was when he introduced us as a married couple because he timed everything so perfectly when the music started to play. I cannot thank him and his team enough for their efforts. I do not recommend doing anything last minute but let me tell you, he was able to accommodate a last minute slideshow for us and I am so grateful. I have already recommended him to friends and family for their future events. Thank you for EVERYTHING, Rob!

Sent on 03/19/2019
    DeejayPros/ Lighting/ Photobooth 9

Sarah Michael · Married on 01/19/2019

Above and beyond expectations, unforgettable experience

We hired Rob and the team at DeeJayPros for DJ services, uplighting, and photobooth services as a recommendation from our venue. I can't tell you how much we appreciated all of the services that were provided for our wedding. Rob was excellent at keeping our wedding reception on task and the timeline of the evening going. We had only provided a few songs for the dancing portion of our reception, and Rob blew us out of the water with his amazing playlist! All of our friends were talking (and continue to talk) about how great our dancing and the music played during the evening was. The photobooth was also incredibly fun. We enjoyed the variety of props (including Thanos's glove!) and the prints were beautiful. The quality of the prints were also excellent. The uplighting was also beautiful. It really added a nice ambiance to our room.

My husband and I can't thank Rob enough for helping to make our wedding reception so organized, so fun, and so memorable. I would recommend Rob and DeeJayPros time and time again, so incredibly thankful for everything the team did for our special day!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Todd · Married on 12/29/2018

The best DJ I have ever used. He has a real feel for what guest want. Call me if you need a referral.

Sent on 09/13/2013
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 11/11/2018

Perfect DJ

DJ Chris was the perfect DJ. He was polite, professional, and accommodating every step of the way. Some DJ's are loud, some are too quiet, DJ Chris was perfect. He got everyone involved and made sure we were having fun and that the night was progressing the way we expected. Look no further, this is who you need at your wedding.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Peg&mike · Married on 10/28/2018

Outstanding Experience !

We chose Rob Reyes of DeejayPros to be DJ / MC at our wedding at Boundary Oak based on the recommendation of Boundary Oak staff and glowing online reviews. We are in our early 70’s, as were most of our guests, and were concerned about getting someone who would be familiar with the music that we wanted. We met with Rob, described who we were, and the types of music we wanted for the ceremony, reception, and dancing. We sent him a CD of several pieces for the ceremony and reception, and he made good recommendations for which selections to play at each part of the event. For the dancing we only made two requests, and left the rest up to him. His choices of music were fantastic. Everyone was dancing until closing time. And he kept the events of the evening moving on schedule. Many of our guests commented that this was one of the best weddings they had attended. In summary, Rob exceeded all of our expectations!
    We highly recommend Rob of DeejayPros for DJ / MC for your wedding.
    Mike & Peg

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Talia

Talia · Married on 10/27/2018

Best Wedding DJ Ever!!

Rob was our DJ and he was absolutely amazing! All we had to do was tell him the type of music we liked and he took it from there. Everybody after our wedding kept raving about how great the music was, and it was all thanks to Rob!

Sent on 11/10/2018
  • Beatriz

Beatriz · Married on 10/26/2018

Excellent choice

Rob was amazing. We hired him and his team for our DJ services, uprights and monogram for our wedding. Since I'm a Brazilian, I asked him for some brazilian songs, and he did play the songs that I asked. Thanks so much Rob.

Sent on 11/04/2018
  • Joana

Joana Andrade · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing wedding

We hired Rob (DeejayPros) for our Walnut Creek wedding and had him DJ for our ceremony, happy hour & reception on 10/06/2018. As you can see from the photos below, people we’re having a great time! I wished we had Rob for an extra hour since my husband and I were pulled into so many different direction that when we finally had time to dance with our guests the party ended! But most inportantly, my guests had a great time on the dance floor! They are all still commenting! I would totally recommend DeejayPros for your wedding ceremony!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Tiff · Married on 08/18/2018

My wedding was on 8.18.18 but I booked Rob the day of or soon after we've spoke early April of 2017. I felt as if I was talking to a friend and just knew I was making the right choice with choosing DeejayPros to be one of the most significant part to any wedding lets be honest. I'm so glad we nabbed him on the spot cause we were so blown away with everything, honestly. We booked for the services: DJ/Emcee, Photobooth, Uplighting, personalized Gobo & Monogram. Leading up to my wedding day the communication between Rob and I was great and he produced all of his promises of the day of. He was super professional and so patient with all my back and forth/changes. The highlight of my wedding was when he was the emcee for a game I wanted for all my guest to participate in (he suggested this game and it was a hit). The entire reception was the best yet and everyone still asks where did I find such a awesome DJ. The mics for the ceremony were perfect. The choice of music for the dancing was perfect and the speakers were loud and clear. I could only wish I redo my wedding and have Rob at DeejayPros help us relive this awesome night.
    Thank you, DeejayPros!!

Sent on 08/30/2018
    DeejayPros/ Lighting/ Photobooth 10

David · Married on 07/14/2018

We hired Rob and his team for our DJ services and photobooth for our wedding. Rob was extremely flexible and responsive to our requests, and was a great MC for our reception. He chose music based on an initial list of suggestions from us, but completely tailored our reception to our guests; there were no lulls in the party thanks to Rob. We've been to multiple weddings where everyone stops dancing about an hour before the reception ends, but Rob kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night.

The photobooth operator was professional and courteous, and everyone loved the props and how their photos turned out. If you're looking for a DJ, especially that includes photobooth and other services for minimal extra cost, Rob is your guy.

- Erin and David

Sent on 08/01/2018

Rebecca · Married on 06/16/2018

Rob and his crew at Deejay Pros were absolutely amazing! They provided DJ services, all of our uplighting, and photo booth for our wedding at Ruby Hill Golf Club. Rob was a pleasure to work with and went above and beyond to make our day as amazing as it was! The venue looked spectacular with all the detailed lighting and customized monogram we chose, plus our guests had a blast on the dance floor as Rob kept the party going all night! Deejay Pros was extremely professional, responsive, and put our needs as a priority at all times. Thank you Rob and Deejay Pros for making our wedding day so memorable!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Christopher · Married on 03/10/2018

We had our event at Canyon View on 3/10/18 with Rob, we're a couple in our late 20's so our crowd was really into the music that he played. He took care of our photo booth, DJing for the ceremony, DJing for the reception, and took care of our back lighting along the walls. Towards the end of the night he had the lights flashing different colors which was pretty nice since it really had the crowd going. Rob MCed for the entire night to help tell which seats were going up to eat and he was also able to help transition from event to event with our coordinator. He was able to help us mix up some music and was very happy to hear music suggestions.

For dinner Rob played a nice slow melody to allow us to have a nice peaceful dinner, we were able to use his speakers for a video made by my brother and sister in law, and he was able to read the vibe of the crowd. Whenever the dance floor looked like it was dying down because people didn't want to dance to certain songs, he knew which songs to change it to, to get the crowd back which was awesome because the people who were walking away heard the music and started dancing out again.

Sent on 03/15/2018

Mikele · Married on 10/07/2017

DeeJayPros was phenomenal, Rob was so AMAZING very easy to work with and very knowledgeable of where the best place to set up is. Def got the party going, we highly recommend doing the scavenger hunt during the reception it was absolutely hilarious!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Julian · Married on 08/19/2017

We were lucky to have DJ Rob and his team provide services for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. DJ Rob also provided beautiful uplighting and wash lighting for our reception at Boundary Oak.

In short, DJ Rob and his team were AMAZING to work with. Everything ran very smoothly and he was great setting up the officiant and groom with microphones for the ceremony. He was awesome at communicating with the photographers, other vendors, and site coordinator as well. We gave him a list of songs to play at the cocktail hour and reception and he mixed them all really nicely! We had so many guests of all ages come up to us during and after the ceremony to tell us how amazing he was and asked how we found him. The lighting was also beautifully done and I thought it was a lot of fun that DJ Rob got the lighting to shift colors to match the music he was playing. This really added to the atmosphere of the night. Our guests were dancing the whole time and had a blast :)

DJ Rob is extremely experienced and wonderful to work with. We highly recommend DJ Rob to everyone--he is a top notch professional and is worth every penny. Thanks for an amazing wedding!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Marisa · Married on 08/04/2017

Absolutely amazing!! We had our wedding at The Club at Ruby Hill, where they gave us DeejayPros information as a preferred vendor and we booked after just one phone call with Rob. Rob was really easy to work with and was very accommodating of any last minute changes we had to the music list. Rob is so organized, he sent over a workbook for us to complete and made the process so easy. While we tried to be as organized as possible, we did have some last minute changes and he was so accommodating. DeejayPros is amazing and definitely kept the energy up throughout the entire night with people always dancing. Rob + Staff, thank you for everything! I highly recommend DeejayPros without a doubt!

Sent on 11/03/2017