The Celebration DJ

$1,550 Most Popular Price

$1,550 Most Popular Price

Short n' Sweet intro:

• Lifetime Musician & DJ
  • Easy-going & fun personality (meditates daily)
  • DJ Mixes (Beatmatching)
  • MC: Comfortable & Occasionally funny ;)
  • Live Performance (Acoustic guitar & Vocals)
  • Photobooth (Photostrips or Animated Gif!)
  • One event per day
  • High End Audio Systems
  • Dance Enhancing Lighting & Uplighting
  • Silent Disco
  • Monogram
  • Karaoke System (So Fun!)
  • Clients can choose DJ's Outfit
  • Client adjustable "Choose your own Adventure" Quotes
  • Free Consultation
  • Collaborative Playlist Creation w/ Clients
  • Do-NOT-play list & MUST-Play Lists

Musical Styles (Open Format: Clients can choose the music and/or empower the DJ!)

• Funk & Classics (Can't beat the classics)
  • Pop, Rap & Top 40 (Finger on the modern pulse)
  • Oldies!!! (Nostaglia for the win!)
  • Hip-hop & Rap (w/ Bay Area specialty)
  • Remixed Classics (my fav)
  • Electronic & Bass (I've played main stage at Festivals)
  • Country, Americana & Folk (pluck those heartstrings!)
  • Jewish & Klezmer (Classic & Unique Horas)
  • Chrisitian (Celebrate Love!)
  • Indian (Bollywood, Bhangra)
  • International (World, Tribal)
  • Jazz (smooth & sexy)
  • R&B/soul (even more sexy)
  • Rock (Indie, Punk, Ska, Grunge, Metal I can ROCK it all)
  • ...and so much more (try me, I enjoy a challenge!)

Life Story Intro

The Celebration DJ is a DJ & Live Music service based in Oakland, California. Entertaining weddings since 2006, Brandon loves helping clients bring their dreams to life. He's a professional and fun loving person who takes the time to get to know his clients. Brandon practices Meditation & Tai Chi daily to ensure he's always calm and mentally/physically prepared. He plays Live Guitar, Sings & actually DJ-mixes any styles of music from 1920’s to NOW.

Experience
Brandon Bosch has been hosting weddings for over fifteen years. He truly loves what he does and loves to work hard for his clients! He enjoys meeting with his couples, getting to know them and helping them select music that brings out their love for life & each other. Brandon has been making mixed tapes for friends since age 13, so he naturally enjoys collaborating with couples on their wedding playlists. As a published and award-winning singer/songwriter, Brandon plays live guitar and sings with passion. Brandon is a music producer and enjoys helping his clients create custom music for their weddings.

The Celebration DJ offers flexible and custom DJ packages to suit any client. We are ready to bring your wedding to life! Their services include:

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$875

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,550

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Sound/PA System
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$125

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

Message vendor

• Ali
    Ali S. Married on 08/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Above and beyond fantastic!

Brandon was the first vendor we hired for our wedding and it was the best decision ever! He provided us with a wedding checklist, which was essential to us during the planning process and suggested several personal touches we wouldn’t have thought of (games, etc.).

On the day of the wedding Brandon did an outstanding job of working on the fly while exuding a calming presence. Just before the ceremony we asked him to cue our officiant in an unconventional way. Brandon rolled with the change and executed it perfectly. He went above and beyond by encouraging our groomsmen to surprise us with a singing performance, and he even backed them with a base drop!

Thank you to the Celebration DJ team for making our wedding so magical!
  • Leandra
    Leandra V. Married on 07/01/2022

Best night of my life!

When I say Brandon made our wedding the most epic party ever, I mean it. He seriously killed it. Throughout the entire process, he was incredible with communication, recommendations and helping our vision come to life. He sang acoustic guitar for our ceremony and has one of the most beautiful voices ever. The sound system was absolutely flawless throughout the ceremony, even having no power connections and running everything off of a battery. Brandon went above and beyond to make sure everything went off without a hitch. Now the real party - cocktail hour and reception. Brandon has a great MC voice and was flawless with pronunciation. He perfectly timed out every single song and could read the room from start to finish. We had karaoke during the reception and I cannot recommend this enough. It was the “party of a lifetime” as our guests put it. Every single person sang karaoke and Brandon facilitated it perfectly - even with having to sort through DOZENS of song requests. He played the right song at the right time, every time. As soon as you have one conversation with Brandon you’ll understand his passion for music and how much he truly understands how to DJ. Thank you so much for everything, Brandon!!!

The Celebration DJ's reply:

Leandra! There's nothing sweeter than reading "party of a lifetime" for me. That's just the best. I'm so glad to read all of this. Thank you so much for such a thorough review and for enjoying yourselves so thoroughly!
    Sarah L. Married on 06/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Recommend to all - Amazing dj and live performer!

Brandon was an incredible DJ and performer and made our wedding perfect. We were in between having a DJ and band because good music throughout and a lively dance floor were top priorities. Brandon is the best of both worlds. He offers an incredibly fair and affordable price and the fact that he also performs live was the cherry on top. He was also very easy to work with and a good combination of laid back and organized, providing a step by step checklist so we knew what to expect and felt confident leading up to the big day.

From walking around playing music while guests arrived to performing our first dance and ending the night in a live performance of country roads - he absolutely crushed it. And the dance floor! We had hours of dancing with never a dull moment. We still have guests telling us how amazing the dance floor was and how cool it was that the dj ALSO played live.

If you are looking for live music that makes your day come to life and brings tears to the eyes and a dance floor that is the party of the year - Brandon is a must!

The Celebration DJ's reply:

Sarah & Ben! Wow!!! What an incredible recap of an incredible day. I grew so much for your day. Learning Jack Johnson's "Better Together" for the ceremony was quite an experience. I found out that it's the hardest, easy-sounding song I've ever learned. I'm elated that it's now in my repertoire! I've also never played live guitar for a 1st dance, not to mention looping Eric Clapton's "Wonderful Tonight"s essential guitar solo over myself: that's new territory for me! AND I'd never played a live encore before. Seeing your entire crowd still there, in a huge circle of arms, and hearing them sing along with "Take me home country roads" was such a life affirming experience! Everyone there was so beautiful and wonderful to us throughout the day. Thank you so much for gifting us with the opportunity to be part of your family for the day.
  • illustration stars

Team

Brandon Bosch
Brandon Bosch
* Owner * DJ * Musician *

I am facial hair forward & I have healthy-ish addictions to:

• my Airfryer & InstantPot
  • buying snazzy & fun suits
  • snowboarding & skiing
  • tai-chi & meditation
  • Burning Man
  • hi-fi sound systems
  • collecting vinyl

4131 Oakmore Rd Oakland, CA, 94602
Location of (The Celebration DJ)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding