15846 Paseo Largavista, San Lorenzo, CA 94580 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 41
  • Pricing

About Ace Entertainment

ACE ENTERTAINMENT is the Bay Area's premiere professional DJ and Entertainment Services company. In addition to top-notch DJ services, we also offer: MC's , AV, Event Lighting, & Photo Booths.

We have extensive experience with all types of events! Weddings, Corporate celebrations, School dances, Anniversaries, Graduation parties, Quinceaneras, Cotillions, Bar Mitzvahs, Birthday parties & many other entertainment events.

With your satisfaction as our first priority, no matter what your event requires, our expertise ensures that it will be an unforgettable celebration. Customer service is highly important to us and we strive to exceed our clients' expectations by providing the very best entertainment service the Bay Area has to offer!

DJ Services:

We can play a wide variety of music to meet all couples' music tastes with genres including top 40, jazz, pop, rock, oldies, country, christian, R&B/soul and much more! We offer the following DJ services:

• MC or Bilingual MC
  • Consultation
  • Do-not-play list
  • Karaoke
  • Liability insurance
  • Video projection

We also provide couples with a variety of add-ons to our DJ packages. Options include:

• Flat screens
  • Microphones
  • Projector
  • Sound/PA system
  • Disco ball

Lighting Services:

Lighting is an important factor for any event and can transform any space.We offer a variety of lighting options:

• Gobos
  • Monograms
  • Spotlights
  • Up Lights
  • Intelligent Lighting
  • Dance Light
  • DMX lighting

Photo Booth Services:

Our Photo Booth professionals go the extra mile to make sure you and your guests get the full experience with fun props, interactive photo booth technicians and gorgeous back drops.

***Our Newest Photo Booth Option: the Spade Photo Booth***

Experience the newest in photo booth technology with our Spade Booth! Perfect for social media and instant sharing. This booth offers:

• LED Lighting

Love is love!
Love is love!
Gobo Lighting
Gobo Lighting
Keeping it Live All Night!
Keeping it Live All Night!
All about client experience!
All about client experience!
Lighting Services
Lighting Services
Custom Monograms
Custom Monograms
Tunnel of Lights & Love!
Tunnel of Lights & Love!
Happy clients is why we do it!
Happy clients is why we do it!
Ace Team @ Wedding Expo
Spade Photobooth
Spade Photobooth
Photo booth fun!
Photo booth fun!
Founder of Ace Ent.- Rob T.
Founder of Ace Ent.- Rob T.
Wedding party

Ace Entertainment 4
Ace Entertainment 5

Jaime Good · Married on 06/21/2019

Robert is awesome!!!!!

Robert from Ace Entertainment did a phenomenal job! I got SO many compliments from guests at my wedding. He hyped everyone up and made the day full of fun! I think a DJ is one of the main things that makes or breaks wedding fun, so it is hard to trust someone with that responsibility. Let me assure you, he is amazing! Trust him with your big day to make it one you'll always remember. He is a super positive person, which is so refreshing when dealing with the stresses of wedding planning. Thank you Robert for making my day perfect!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Janelle · Married on 10/14/2017

Robert was amazing!! Truly a huge asset to our entire production. I am a wedding planner and for 20 months I planned our wedding to the detail. It was extremely difficult for my Fiance and I to decide on a DJ/MC since we were both very particular in who we hired. We needed our DJ to play to the crowd - which Robert did PERFECT job at. Our wedding of 300 guests included 18+ adults of different backgrounds; my Husband is Mexican and I, Filipino. Robert was able to have my Filipino family dance to Banda and my Husbands Mexican family dance to hip hop. Our dance floor was PACKED from beginning to end. Everyone couldn't stop talking about the music. The sound was loud, the music was clean and the transitions flowed like a real DJ should. No obnoxious scratching, no random pauses to the next song and no shortening of one song to the next and also no playing of a full song unless the crowd sang along! I was extremely impressed by his song choices and the way each song flowed to the next. Robert was also an AMAZING MC. He didn't ramble when on the mic. He was short, sweet and super professional. He played to the crowd appropriately. He spoke only when needed to either announce the next event or to amp up the crowd during "hype" moments. MC'ing was also very important to us and we think Robert did an exceptional job! As a bride, I was completely satisfied. As a wedding planner, I was extremely impressed! I would recommend Robert from Ace Entertainment to all my Bay Area clients. I believe in his talent so much!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Ace Entertainment Pricing

Ace Entertainment Price Rates

Ace Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 500.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
    South Asian
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• Jim Vetter Photography
    Jim Vetter Photography Wedding Photographers

Ace Entertainment was the DJ and MC for one of my clients recently and they were awesome! They really kept the energy up all night and everyone was on the dancefloor. I was impressed at how professional they were and how they were able to read the crowd and keep the party rolling. Highly recommended!

• 15846 Paseo Largavista San Lorenzo, CA, 94580 See on map