San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94103 Map · Phone number

About Bay Area DJ & Karaoke Event Services

Bay Area DJ & Karaoke Event Services is a wedding entertainment company located in San Francisco, California that serves the surrounding, Oakland, San Jose, and Bay areas. These professionals cannot wait to join you on your big day to help you have an amazing time. They provide couples with quality sound and light equipment and entertainers who are determined to help you have a fantastic event.

Bay Area DJ & Karaoke Event Services will consult with couples to determine what services they would like or need. Entertainers only work one event per day and will also allow couples to create a Do-Not-Play list so that they may avoid hearing anything they do not like. They will play Top 40 songs and also provide karaoke and MC services, as well a the following:

• One event/day

Bay Area DJ & Karaoke Event Services 3
Bay Area DJ & Karaoke Event Services 4
Bay Area DJ & Karaoke Event Services 5

Tori W · Married on 07/13/2019

Everyone had a great time

My husband and I used Joey as a DJ at our recent wedding and he did a fantastic job. He compiled a great playlist based on our preferences and requests and really helped the evening flow smoothly.

Sent on 07/26/2019

Danielle Toister · Married on 06/02/2019

Book Joey! Wedding planning is stressful.. he makes it easier.

I really enjoyed working with Joey. He kept things simple for me and always maintained a relaxed composure. He sent me a helpful itinerary (which guided me when determining my wedding reception timeline).. this document was a HUGE help!! During the typical stress of wedding planning, he removed a lot of pressure from me by coming up with the entire playlist with very little feedback from me. I just gave him a few songs we liked, to give him an idea of our song preferences, and he came up with a fun dance mix. We also did a combo of dance music and karaoke... and the karaoke was a huge hit!! Afterwards, my guests commented how fun and refreshing it was to have karaoke. I really recommend this dance/ karaoke combo! Joey maintained excellent communication and didn't clog up my inbox with unnecessary emails. I'll book him again if I ever throw another big party!

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Bay Area DJ & Karaoke Event Services 6

Meredith Miner · Married on 05/18/2019

Great DJ Services

It was very easy to work with Joey leading up to our wedding. He was professional, easy to communicate with, and made sure we were all on the same page. Unfortunately it rained all day for our outdoor wedding, but Joey rolled with the punches, moved his set up several times, and everything still went off without a hitch. He played all the songs we sent him ahead of time, and worked with the band to make sure the transitions were seamless. He was also our MC for night, and worked with the day of coordinator to make sure announcements were going out at the right times and that any changes to the timeline were accounted for. I would definitely recommend him for any wedding or event!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Bay Area DJ & Karaoke Event Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 500.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 750.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• San Francisco San Francisco, CA, 94103 See on map