Dai P. Luong Photography

San Jose, CA View map

About Dai:

I'm a San Jose Wedding and Engagement photographer with a shooting style that blends a combination of the photo-journalistic approach along with the fun & casual posed shots.

As your photographer, I intend to capture the interaction and relationship between the couple – the anticipation, the loving kisses, the tender hugs, or the joyful tears.

Whether you are seeking a wedding or portrait photographer, I would love to meet with you and talk about your photography needs -- and hope to have the opportunity to use my artistic vision to capture your lifetime memories. Thank you.

Dai P. Luong
San Jose & Bay Area Wedding Photographer

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

Mark Married on 04/01/2016
    Dai is a thoughtful wedding photographer. He has attention to detail and makes the bride, groom and bridal party feel very comfortable. He was creative in helping us find the right poses that told our story and was able to capture beautiful memories in his shots. We had a lot of fun and felt very much like partners throughout the entire process. Dai is a knowledgeable, ethical, and professional photographer. Dai made sure everything was to our satisfaction. We will use his services again and refer him to our friends and family.
    Ashley Married on 09/18/2015
    Dai did our engagement shoot and our wedding and we could not be happier with the way the pictures turned out. He was professional and fun throughout the entire process. I have already referred him to a few people that are planning their upcoming nuptials. We will use Dai for future events as well! Thank you for everything Dai you were AMAZING!
    Brannon P. Married on 10/19/2013
    omg...... I don t know where to start.... Me and my wife got married on oct 19th 2013 and Mr. Dai was hired to be our Photographer and man I have to say Dai hit it out of the park. His pictures are amazing.... I can tell he loves what he does and he has the art work to prove it.. For the price he charged us we felt like he deserved waaaay more for his work.. pls pls if u are in need for professional Photography Mr. Dai is the man for it hands down... check the website out his pictures look even better in person... My wife is sooo pleased we were truly blessed to have him...

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Garvey Place San Jose, CA, 95132
Location of (Dai P. Luong Photography)

Dai P. Luong Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Dai P. Luong Photography offer?

Dai P. Luong Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Dai P. Luong Photography offer?

Dai P. Luong Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Custom Graphics
  • High-Res Images

What photography materials does Dai P. Luong Photography offer for wedding events?

Dai P. Luong Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Dai P. Luong Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Dai P. Luong Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in professionalism, 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility and 4.9 in value.

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding