Domenico Winery

$15k - $16k For 100 Guests
Up to 400 guests

$15k - $16k For 100 Guests
Up to 400 guests

Domenico Winery is a romantic wedding venue located in San Carlos, California. You no longer have to travel all the way to Napa for an authentic winery wedding. Aging, French Oak wine barrels make the perfect backdrop for a night of fun and celebration. The venue is available to host bridal showers, engagement parties, receptions, and rehearsal dinners.

Facilities and Capacity
The Cask Room at Domenico Winery is an ideal spot to hold your wedding reception. A small private patio sits just off the cocktail area with three outdoor couches. With market lights strung throughout the winery, guests can enjoy a glass of premium hand-crafted wine as they eat and dance the night away. The 7,500 square foot space has a maximum seated capacity of up to 300 guests.

Ceremonies
The Cask Room at Domenico Winery is only able to accommodate ceremonies indoors within the same room as the reception. For a traditional theater-style ceremony set-up (additional cost of $1,500), the maximum guest count is 150 guests as space is needed for both ceremony/reception (the ceremony area can then be used for dancing or food stations). For a non-traditional ceremony (no additional cost) where guests watch from their dinner tables, this opens up the guest capacity to 300 comfortably.

Not only does Domenico Winery provide a great atmosphere for your guests, but they provide several event services to help enhance your planning experience. The rental items that are available range from centerpieces and furniture to drapery and lighting. The event services include:

• Bride & Groom's dressing rooms
  • In-house catering & bar
  • Built-in lighting
  • Set up & Clean up
  • Tables & linens
  • Outside vendors

Cuisine
As mentioned above, Domenico Winery offers in-house catering of different cuisines as well as allows outside caterers for an additional fee. Some of their catering services include a buffet, family-style, or plated dinners, dessert bars, hors d’oeuvres, full-bar, and quarterly menu tastings. The venue provides all of the food and beverage items that are needed to enjoy a wonderful meal and easy planning for you.

Other Services
You and your spouse are going to want your guests to go home with a little something that will help them remember the momentous day for years to come. At Domenico Winery, you can create your own private label wine that is customized with a picture of the happy couple. Your guests are sure to be impressed with this surprise. Keepsakes can be produced in half bottles for as wedding favors or even full bottles to be served at the reception. If you want your bridal party to be a part of this unique gift, you can turn it into a party and have all of your closest friends come in to bottle the wine themselves.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$1,500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$1,125

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$24

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Loft
Winery

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

All Inclusive Packages
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Centerpieces
Chairs
Decor
Drapery
Furniture
Lighting
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

January
February
March
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

April
May
June
July
August
September

• Adrianna
    Adrianna V. Married on 10/01/2021

Not your average winery wedding

I am a former bride who got married at Domenico Winery on Friday October 1, 2021. We had 75 guests and had both our ceremony and reception in Domenico's cask room. I always envisioned myself getting married at a winery but was worried I would not be able to afford a winery venue. Choosing Domenico as our wedding venue was literally a dream come true. The only thing missing was an actual vineyard, but everything that was included in our wedding package made up for it. The prices are not only affordable, but the quality of the food, wine, and the venue itself is outstanding.

My wedding experience with Domenico was pleasant from the moment I sent my first email inquiry until the day of our wedding. I do not believe perfection exists, but the entire staff at Domenico was pretty close to perfect. The communication was always timely, everyone was friendly, and all of the food and wine was delicious. I am an extremely detail oriented person and can honestly say that the vision I had for my wedding was even better in reality with the help of Marina and the staff that worked on our wedding day. They were attentive, professional, and made sure everyone had everything they needed throughout the entire evening.

If you follow Domenico Caters on Instagram, you can see more pictures of how the cask room can be transformed. Even with having our ceremony and reception in the same space, it never felt too small or too spacious. There are so many flexible options when it comes to the layout of the cask room. Being able to make our grand entrance down a staircase and having a small patio for guests to step out right next to a bar are only a couple of the perks.

Plus, how many people can say they can visit their wedding venue whenever they want? I love being able to eat and drink at Domenico's Osteria and then walk into the cask room afterwards. It is so special being able to step back into the room where our wedding took place.

Domenico Winery's reply:

Adrianna, Thank you so much for the thoughtful and detailed review. We truly enjoyed working with you and Eric to create your dream wedding. We are so thankful you found us! Wishing you all the best in 2022 :)
  • Barbara
    Barbara J. Married on 07/01/2021

Gorgeous venue that makes your wedding planning as easy as can be!

Domenico Winery was the PERFECT place to hold my wedding reception. I was in search of a venue that had character, could hold a lot of people (we had over 200 guests), and could serve delicious food and drink without us needing to hire outside vendors. Domenico met these requirements and then some!

What initially drew me in were the gorgeous photos of Domenico's Cask Room. With a January wedding, I wanted my reception to feel warm and cozy, while still being elegant. That is exactly how I would describe Domenico's Cask Room. The wooden barrels, the brick, the iron on the staircase, the gorgeous bar, and the lighting made this venue a combination of rustic, industrial, and classy.

Not only did Domenico have the exact look I was going for, but the food and drink were exceptional. They accommodate for a wide range of dietary restrictions, and their vegan and gluten free options are just as tantalizing as their meat options. I honestly still dream about the food at my wedding...it was absolutely delicious!

Though the look of the venue, the taste of the food, and the quality of the drink are all great reasons to book Domenico, I have to say my favorite part was the professionalism of the staff and the completeness of the package offered. Once we signed our contract, I did not need to worry about a thing. The staff was communicative, creating the seating arrangements was a breeze, and deciding on the set up of the room took no time at all. They were also extremely understanding when it came to last minute family additions and slight menu changes. The staff handled all of the set up, and the venue provided the chairs, tables, linens, cutlery, dishware, and more! This meant we did not need to deal with any outside vendors (except for the wedding cake). It made the planning significantly easier (especially for a wedding of that size). I did not worry about a thing on the day of the wedding, and I don't know many brides who can say that.

Thank you Domenico Winery for giving me the wedding of my dreams! The food and drink was delicious, the venue was stunning, and your staff pulled the whole event off without a single hitch. You made the wedding a breeze to plan, and I am SO thankful we found you.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Domenico Winery 1
Discount

25% off the Room Charge -or- Free Classic Ceremony
For June, July, or August weddings! Please mention this to your salesperson to take advantage of this amazing deal!

Pricing

Sassy Diva Designs and Events Sassy Diva Designs and Events Wedding Florists

Domenico Winery is a jewel of a venue tucked into the very busy San Carlos area. So much versatility in the space! The staff is very accommodating and easy to work with!

Cakes by Maggie Cakes by Maggie Wedding Cakes

Domenico Winery is one of my favorite venues, hands down! They do an amazing job of creating that fairytale space that you've always dreamed about as a kid growing up. As a vendor, I have had the pleasure of creating several wedding cakes to be displayed there, and it was always a pleasure to come up with a design that matched their cozy, sparkling space. Their service is always top-notch, and they are extremely organized - if I had to do it all over again, I would not hesitate to use them for my own wedding!

Baby Blue Film (Photo+Cinema) Baby Blue Film (Photo+Cinema) Wedding Videographers

Shooting a Wedding at Domenico Winery was a great experience. The venue itself was styled beautifully and everywhere I turned I found something interesting to shoot. The team of employees lead by Nick Chirichillo were super helpful and very accommodating for the entire duration of the event. I highly recommend Domenico Winery to any couple who is having a South Bay Wedding.

1697 Industrial Road San Carlos, CA, 94070

Office: 11 am - 7 pm Mon - Sat Tasting Room: 11 am - 4 pm Sat & Sun
Location of (Domenico Winery)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding