Verducci Event Productions

Berkeley, CA View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Capturing and reflecting your unique vision through your wedding event is our specialty. What sets us apart from entertainment companies is that we aren鈥檛 one. We are an event production company that specializes in every service we offer so we can produce the wedding of YOUR dreams. We make sure you get the most out of your investment for your special day. We can help you understand what that kind of investment looks like, and how we can design it specifically for you.

Pricing for exceptional wedding experience services can vary, similar to anything else you may purchase. In any industry, many companies can offer the same services, but if you do some research you will know that there is a difference. The costs of these services and experiences will vary from company to company based on the quality, experience, technology, and team that is invested in your special day.

Our specially designed wedding packages will make your wedding a day to remember. From unique lighting and d茅cor, audio visual for slideshows and videos, capturing memorable photos in our photo booths, to cutting-edge DJ and MC services鈥攚e鈥檝e got you covered.

*If you are interested in our services please email us at info@verduccies.com or go to our website at www.verduccies.com and fill out an inquiry form.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$3,000

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Projector
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$2,000

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Eliz A. Married on 05/23/2022

Wonderful Experience !

The lighting crew and DJ Robbie did a wonderful job!!
    We couldn鈥檛 believe how the lights transformed the ballroom area. It made the space feel more elegant and special. The amber color of lights was perfect!
    We wanted our wedding to be simple, elegant and classy. Thank you for helping bring our vision to life! DJ Robbie was an expert and a true professional.
  • Zahra
    Nicoleta Married on 11/03/2019

Magical Lighting

We don't have our pro pics yet but to me, everything about our wedding looked picture perfect. We were worried that our venue's power would still be impacted by the PG&E outages, but luckily power was restored a few days before the wedding. Before this though, our vendors were scrambling to figure out contingency plans and coordinated together so as to alleviate any concern on our end. I really appreciated that level of effort.

One of the elements about our venue (the UC Berkeley Faculty Club) that I fell in love with was how it looked with added bistro lighting. Paired with the vaulted ceilings, massive windows, wood structure, and forest-like landscape, the bistro lighting on the patio and in the Great Hall made the entire venue feel magical. When I first toured the venue, a wedding was to take place later in the day and when I saw the couple had bistro lighting installed, I knew I needed to look into a vendor that could do that. The Faculty Club provided me with Verducci Event Productions' number and said they are a preferred vendor. Now I know why.

Our venue isn't your typical venue, it takes skill and familiarity to set up there and I felt confident going with a vendor that knew what they were doing. Andrew did well to keep in touch over the year of planning and made sure to confirm every detail with me before the event. He let me know all of our options and any additional details that Verducci offers; I felt very well-informed and Andrew was easy to communicate with. When I got to the venue the morning of the wedding, the Great Hall was bare and I could barely picture what my vision would like like once the decor, tables, and lighting would be set up.

That evening, when I saw it all together, I was STUNNED. I have to capitalize that word because I truly was. There's something to be said about a Type A person planning a wedding. I did my best to communicate with all my vendors during the planning process and let them do their thang (after all, this is their specialty, not mine) the day of, and I'm really glad I did. Not trying to control everything on the actual wedding day and letting myself trust my vendors helped me better enjoy the day. The lights really brought my vision together and set such a beautiful mood for our evening autumn wedding. I am so happy we decided to treat ourselves with the lighting package we got. Thank you, Verducci! Your team set up and broke down without me even seeing them!
    Jaime S. Married on 10/26/2019

Excellent Experience!

We worked with Verducci Events for our wedding in October, and we couldn't have been happier with the quality of their services! From the beginning, Andrew was proactive in checking in with us, and very responsive to any of our questions. We had DJ Garrett for the event, and he did a stellar job from planning months before all the way to day-of execution. He checked in frequently regarding the schedule as the night progressed, and kept our guests on the dance floor. Thank you! Highly recommend Verducci Events.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• Rodney & Anna
    35 photos 路 10/18/2015

Pricing

Chabot Space & Science Center Chabot Space & Science Center Museum Weddings

Our venue couldn't be happier to be partnered with Verducci Event Productions! Their staff is so professional and friendly and our clients have always been delighted to work with them. They are able to do an amazing amount of set up in such a short amount of time, and every event is beautiful and uniquely designed. Looking forward to many more events together with Verducci in the future!

Vivian Chen Photography Vivian Chen Photography Wedding Photographers

I've seen a lot of DJs in my life and it really says something when one stands out to me. Lawrence knows how to keep the music fresh and the crowds dancing while being extremely professional while doing so. I hope to work with Lawrence again in the future!

Fairview Oakhurst Fairview Oakhurst Country Club Weddings

Verducci Entertainment is fabulous and wonderful to work with!

2824 8th Street, Suite 3 Berkeley, CA, 94710

10 A.M. 6 P.M. Monday-Friday
Location of (Verducci Event Productions)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding