Pleasanton, CA 94566 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About Fox DJ/MC Entertainment

our goal is to provide the absolute best in professional dj entertainment through, integrity, dedication and enthusiasm

"you're gonna love what we can do"

Unlike most other "DJ" ads here - I think you'll find that mine is a bit more "understated" - I know that this is the age of "self-promotion", social media and marketing, but I guess I have a personal issue with soliciting my clients to "sing my praises" here....if clients want to "thank me" or express thier appreciation for what I've done - I am grateful, but I dont like putting "pressure" on them to sign on to some website and leave a review.....

After all, aren't we ALL going to say the same thing - about how great we are, how many events we've done, how we know everything about everything and we have more music than the next service and blah, blah, blah....

That being said, if it's accolades you want, I have HUNDREDS on my website, along with videos and voice mail messages.

I think what I am trying to say is that if I have to really give you the "full court press" and the "hard sell" to use my services - or pressure you to leave me a glowing review - or you booked me based on price - then you chose the wrong dj. Whatever happened to helping you have the absolute best day of your life be enough as far as "advertising"?

Over 90% of my clients come from REFERRAL - referrals from past clients. That to me, is the BEST form of advertising.

I never want to be at someone's wedding cause I was the "lowest bidder" or my sales "pitch". I want to be at your wedding cause of the difference that YOU believe in your heart that I will make. It's your most important day. There are NO "do-overs".

Follow Fox DJ/MC Entertainment on

62225e4562c59d22 1525167420 b58ac76a74830b6e 1525167411745 2 12

• Videos 9

4 Reviews for Fox DJ/MC Entertainment

Reagan · Married on 05/30/2010

Keith Fox will make your event unforgettable! He is a great entertainer and will keep your guests grooving on the dance floor. I couldn't be happier with our wedding reception and recommend him to anyone looking to have a good time!

Susie · Married on 02/28/2010

Ohmyword... can you say Fabulous! I had, by far the BEST experience ever with Fox Entertainment. Any one needing more than a DJ, you want an entertainer, go no further you have found your "gem". Thanks to Fox Entertainment my event was the best, our guests had the most fun and I was able to sit back and enjoy the day. I look forward to many more events together!

Susie Sutton - Lone Tree Golf & Event Center

Jennifer · Married on 06/18/2006

Keith did a fantastic job! He even gave us several cd's of special songs he had downloaded for our reception.

Fox DJ/MC Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Cozette's Wedding Dance / Red Door Dance Studio
    Cozette's Wedding Dance / Red Door Dance Studio Banquet Halls

When I think of Keith Fox, owner of Fox Entertainment, FUN is one word that comes to mind. His attitude is awsome. Keith makes things happen at any event, especially your wedding dance. Keith brings the whole wedding party into view as well as your guests. He has top rated equipment and Lots of music to choose from for your special event. I recommend Keith Fox (FoxDJS.com) for any event you are planning. Cozette's Wedding Dance: Red Door Dance Studio

• Pleasanton, CA 94566 See on map