171 Beacon Street, South San Francisco, CA 94080 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Enhanced Lighting & Audio Visual, inc

Based in the San Francisco Bay Area, Enhanced Lighting and Audio Visual is the leading provider of full service custom event production, lighting and design. We have an exquisite inventory of theatrical, LED and moving light fixtures, draperies, sound, and audio-visual equipment. Whether it’s a wedding, fundraiser, gala, product launch, or corporate event, our experienced staff of passionate technicians and designers are always ready with superior customer service. Our main focus is to listen and learn about your goals and vision to create a beautifully tailored event.

We’re proud of supporting many event designers and planners over the years. It’s earned us their trust including the trust of venue managers at many beautiful venues in the bay area.

We’ve produced events for Former United States Secretary of State Hilary Clinton, The Dali Lama, Senator John Kerry, Senator Diane Feinstein, The San Francisco 49ers, Oracle, Zynga, EA Sports, Facebook, Genentech, Uber, Palo Alto Networks and many more.

Follow Enhanced Lighting & Audio Visual, inc on

WeddingFaire
n747464415 1281832 5712

7 Reviews for Enhanced Lighting & Audio Visual, inc

Janet · Married on 07/02/2016

I hired Enhanced Lighting for our wedding at Kohl Mansion on 7/2/16. I worked mainly with Crystal and she was fantastic to work with. Very responsive on email and provided great suggestions for our space. A+ for customer service!! They provided the perfect atmosphere for our wedding and made the room feel warm with the amber uplighting. We hung edition lights outside during dinner and it made it very warm and inviting to sit outside. Loved the decor and lighting choices. Thank you for making our wedding so beautiful!!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Catherine · Married on 11/11/2011

Lighting changes everything. For a wedding it is what makes the "wow - factor".
    I worked with Megan & Crystal for my wedding at the Flood Mansion on 11-11-11.
    I am a New Yorker and planning from the East coast was difficult A) not knowing much about San Francisco and B) not knowing much about Vendors in San Francisco.

Crystal & Megan put together a proposal that fit perfectly in my budget. They even discounted me a bit to meet my needs. On one of my visits I was able to set up a consultation to see exactly what my lights would look like. They were great in answering all my questions and making me feel like I could trust their team.

On the day of, the lighting played such a crucial part to the space. It was beautiful and executed perfectly. Skip the other vendors and go with Enhanced!

Sent on 11/16/2011

Denise · event on: 10/29/2011

I had the pleasure of working with Enhanced Lighting and Sound on ‘A Celebration of Life’ Dinner Dance Silent Auction Fundraiser produced by The Fattal Foundation.
    The Owners, John & Megan Woods are very nice and that shows in their Staff as well.
    I am happy to know that I am always working with Professionals when contracting Enhanced Lighting and Sound, and the ideas that they are able to assist with is valuable to creating a different design from event to event.
    As not just a Client, but also as a Certified Wedding & Event Coordinator - I highly recommend Enhanced Lighting and Sound as I have had the pleasure of working with them for many years on all types of events. It is comforting to know that my Clients and I are not just in excellent hands with really nice people.
    Denise Fattal
    The Fattal Foundation, President
    ‘bringing awareness and support to bone marrow transplants’

Sent on 11/11/2011

Enhanced Lighting & Audio Visual, inc FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting?
    $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include?
    Audiovisuals
    Pinspotting
    String
    Uplighting
    Wall Wash
  • What lighting services do you provide?
    Accent
    Pinspotting
    String
    Uplighting
    Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide?
    Drapery
    Event Design
    Setup
  • Which of the following event rental services to you provide?
    Setup
  • What event items are available?
    Audio Equipment
    Decor
    Drapery
    Lights
  • Which of the following services do your prices include?
    Delivery

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Enhanced Lighting & Audio Visual, inc 1
    Free Custom Gobo
    Book your lighting package before March 30, 2009 and get a free custom gobo of your own design, or use our suggested templates.

• Flower Divas, Inc.
    Flower Divas, Inc. Wedding Florists

John and Megan are the best an easiest to work with, they always do a fantastic job, they are the only lighting pros we go to.

• Hyegraph Invitations and Calligraphy
    Hyegraph Invitations and Calligraphy Wedding Invitations

They are the best in the industry!

• AVRfilms
    AVRfilms Wedding Videographers

As a videographer, lighting is everything to set the mood of your wedding day party. Color, lights, monograms and drapes make every party beyond stimulating. John Woods is such a great personal creator of lighting and care. Lighting is everything and step into his world to see what he has done!!

• 171 Beacon Street South San Francisco, 94080 See on map
    650-737-0909 (Phone number)
    6507370909 (Other Phone Number)
    6507370809 (Fax Number)
    Monday through Friday: 9am - 5pm. Showroom Hours: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday by appointment only. Evenings appointments are welcome.