Bright Event Rentals

145 Park Lane 22675 Broadway, Suite A Sonoma, Brisbane, CA 94005 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 4

About Bright Event Rentals

Bright Event Rentals, formerly known as Wine Country Party & Events, is your full-service company for special occasions of any size in Northern California.

Established since 1999, we offer an extensive rental inventory that enables you to express your own unique style. Quality equipment, exceptional service, dependable execution are the foundation of our business. Our expert consultants are here to help you create your next event. Locations in Sonoma, Healdsburg and San Francisco.

Follow Bright Event Rentals on

P9200011
WhitewashedTable

16 Reviews for Bright Event Rentals

Kristal · Married on 04/08/2018

Thank you Bright Event Rentals for my beautiful wedding chandelier!! It was everything I hoped for! Despite being a little pricey, they were the only ones who were capable of installing a 300lb chandelier on the ceiling of the Dana on Mission Bay, and it was breathtaking. Salespeople were good about getting back to me, meeting me on site for rehearsal and they were timely and ready the day of! Would recommend! And I wish I could upload a picture, but WeddingWire site isn't allowing me to even though it is 9.87 MB...

Megan · Married on 02/25/2018

We hired Bright Event Rentals out of one of their Southern California locations for our May wedding in Fountain Valley, CA. We were so so happy with their product, punctuality and professionalism. They arrived the day before to build the dance floor in my parents' backyard and helped turn my childhood home into a wedding venue. We also rented heaters that helped our guests stay comfortable all night.

Would highly recommend for whatever event you are throwing!

Michelle · Married on 09/21/2014

While all the logistics were all organised by our wedding planner Denise Kramer and caterer PAC, we visited the rentals to pick our chairs, linen and place settings. HUGE selection and we picked the most gorgeous venetian cutlery and large crystal riedel glasses. Our settings look great!

Bright Event Rentals FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Chairs, Chuppah, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Trinkets, Vases

• Hotel Yountville
    Hotel Yountville Hotel Weddings

Great selection & great customer service. Bright is my number 1 vendor for almost all my outside rentals!

• Boheme Tipi Events
    Boheme Tipi Events Wedding Planners

The best in the SF Bay Area. Love working with Bright!

• DreamMaker Designs
    DreamMaker Designs Wedding Invitations

What can I can I say, they know what they're doing. The gals I've met are so friendly. Their inventory is incredible and I'm impressed every single time!

• 145 Park Lane, 22675 Broadway, Suite A Sonoma Brisbane, CA 94005 See on map
    7079406060 (Other Phone Number)
    7079352961 (Fax Number)