Santa Rosa, CA 95403 Map · Phone number

About DreamMaker Designs

We are a boutique graphic design studio where invitations and wedding stationery is our passion. We are based in Napa Sonoma Wine Country and specialize in destination weddings. We love designing for all couples who want unique, stylish and simply elegant wedding stationery.

Our couples are fun, sophisticated and detail-oriented. They appreciate creative ideas, rich textures, handmade and unique materials and expect nothing more than the best ... and that's what we provide.

We've captured the hearts of couples who marry in California's Wine Country, San Francisco Bay area and worldwide.

Consultations are made by appointment only. Let's chat at hello@dreammakerdesigns.us or 707-849-7178.

Follow DreamMaker Designs on

10 Reviews for DreamMaker Designs

DreamMaker Designs 1
DreamMaker Designs 2

Blair · Married on 06/30/2018

Tamy at DreamMaker Designs did a fantastic job designing my wedding stationary! She worked closely with me to create exactly what I wanted. She hand drew a custom monogram and map, and sent me several versions of fonts, monograms, colors, wax seals, ribbons, everything you could ever ask for! She went above and beyond, even hand delivering my invitations to me in San Francisco in order to ensure they arrived safely after some of my mail got lost. Tamy also did my menus, programs, and several signs I used throughout the wedding and they all turned out perfectly. I highly recommend DreamMaker Designs for any and all stationary for a wine country wedding!

Sent on 07/16/2018
    DreamMaker Designs 3
    DreamMaker Designs 4

DreamMaker Designs's reply:

Blair, What a wonderful way to start my day! Your wedding was my absolute favorite of all time to design and I am thrilled you love it as much as I loved working with you! Thank you!!
  • SoontobeMrsO

Olivia · Married on 05/28/2016

We found Tamy through the WCB site, I was a reward member looking for someone to do our invitations. I am so happy that we found her. She was so helpful in every part of the process. Any question that I had, she was so quick to answer. And, she was happy to do it. Any change I wanted to make, she made it and send me proofs of it so I could see what they looked like. She is so easy to talk to and one of the nicest persons that I have ever met. Thank you for everything Tamy!!

Sent on 02/17/2016

Katrina · Married on 07/26/2014

Tamy was AMAZING! She was referred to me by a friend and I could not have asked for better service. She was quick to respond with my needs and questions and she was willing to work within my budget and provide me with a lot of options.
    After going back and forth on colors, layouts, wording, and materials we decided on the perfect combination for my Winery wedding in Santa Rosa. I live in Florida and was planning my wedding from across the country, but she made the whole process quick and easy. From the lettering to the colors to the imagery, they turned out even better than I imagined. Even when some of the paper was backordered she was quick to inform me and find a replacement, and all of my invitations arrived in a timely manner.
    I highly recommend DreamMaker Designs not only for your invitations, but any paper goods you need for your wedding.

Sent on 04/27/2014

DreamMaker Designs FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25

• Marry Me Weddings and Events
    Marry Me Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Dream Maker Designs does incredibly beautiful work and offers a wide range of stationary services. Also, so professional and easy to work with. I would absolutely recommend Dream Maker Designs to anyone in search of gorgeous stationary pieces, tailored to your needs and wishes.

• Cookies by Carina
    Cookies by Carina Wedding Cakes

i had the pleasure of dong a styled wedding shoot with Dream Maker designs and le t me me tell you, i was blown away by the designs and detail. everything was perfectly written and the colors matched beautifully. wish i was getting married just so i could have her do my invitations. highly recommend Dream maker designs for any occasion that calls for a special personalized touch

• The Event Co.
    The Event Co. Wedding Planners

Dreammaker Designs is the best in the industry for high end, custom invitations. Tamy is so easy to work with and is definitely an expert at what she does! We will refer to her time and time again!

• Santa Rosa, CA, 95403 See on map
    Monday - Saturday by appointment.