521 Broadway, Sonoma, CA 95476 Map · Phone number

About Quintana Events

Quintana Events is known for executing unforgettable events with modern sophistication. We strive to create immersive experiences where families, friends and guests forget the bigger world and come together for true celebration. Recognizing what is unique about each couple, our team ensures that every wedding we plan reflects our clients personality and style. The result is a seamless experience from start to finish. With Quintana Events, you can expect an event that is truly personal and memorable. Whether you are dreaming of a elegant and understated intimate affair, or a grand and dramatic fete, we are skilled in making those dreams come true.

Follow Quintana Events on

ff871258bed5f8bd 1525243074 cd9e98155510b8c7 1525243072197 2 a2
6ac868aa2b1de7b7 20150530 DHP 711

16 Reviews for Quintana Events

Bria · Married on 09/02/2018

Wish I could give 6 stars! Alex and Quintana Events are amazing!!

We hired Quintana as our Day-Of Coordinators, but Alex was honestly there every step of the way to answer questions or assist with anything we needed help with! We planned our destination Napa wedding all the way from Chicago and Alex did a great job of keeping us informed and managing our planning timeline. It probably didn't help that I had a million and one questions/requests, but he didn't skip a beat and never made us feel like we were behind on anything. On the weekend of our wedding, Alex and team did a GREAT job managing the flow of events and telling our families where to be and when. From getting ready until the end of the reception, they made sure everything flowed perfectly. As a matter of fact, our venue and other vendors all said we were in good hands with Alex as our point person! I would definitely recommend Quintana Events to any bride and groom.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/18/2018

We worked with Alex and Heather and had a phenomenal experience. Here are some highlights:

- Style: they are very upbeat, unpretentious and easy going yet still professional and effective. Both sides of our family loved them both

- Relationships: they have strong relationships and fantastic recommendations. Everyone we worked w/ were really happy we had Quintana by our side

- Day of: I was a little surprised how many loose ends we still had. People canceling due to fires, unexpected guests, and Heather made it come together. She extremely hard working, efficient, even-keeled, thoughtful and positive. We actually couldn't have done the wedding with her experience.

- Bride / Groom focused: they do so much to make you have the best day ever. And it really was the best day of our lives. Thank you Quintana, we love you!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Blair · Married on 06/30/2018

Alex and the Quintana Events team went above and beyond to make my wedding dreams come true! Alex helped me select a team of all star vendors who provided amazing services. From photographers to rentals, every member of the vendor team Alex recommended was a true professional. We worked closely on choosing the rentals and design of the wedding, and it turned out perfectly! The day-of went smoothly and I know it was because of the incredible behind the scenes work of Quintana Events. As a very detail oriented person, I truly appreciated the detailed timeline and coordination Alex provided. On the day of the wedding I didn't have to stress about a single thing because I knew Alex had everything under control. Deciding to work with Quintana Events was the best decision I made throughout the wedding planning process, and hiring them would be my top piece of advice to anyone planning a wine country wedding!

Sent on 07/23/2018