Quintana Events Reviews

16 | Sonoma, CA

16 Reviews for Quintana Events

Bria · Married on 09/02/2018

Wish I could give 6 stars! Alex and Quintana Events are amazing!!

We hired Quintana as our Day-Of Coordinators, but Alex was honestly there every step of the way to answer questions or assist with anything we needed help with! We planned our destination Napa wedding all the way from Chicago and Alex did a great job of keeping us informed and managing our planning timeline. It probably didn't help that I had a million and one questions/requests, but he didn't skip a beat and never made us feel like we were behind on anything. On the weekend of our wedding, Alex and team did a GREAT job managing the flow of events and telling our families where to be and when. From getting ready until the end of the reception, they made sure everything flowed perfectly. As a matter of fact, our venue and other vendors all said we were in good hands with Alex as our point person! I would definitely recommend Quintana Events to any bride and groom.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/18/2018

We worked with Alex and Heather and had a phenomenal experience. Here are some highlights:

- Style: they are very upbeat, unpretentious and easy going yet still professional and effective. Both sides of our family loved them both

- Relationships: they have strong relationships and fantastic recommendations. Everyone we worked w/ were really happy we had Quintana by our side

- Day of: I was a little surprised how many loose ends we still had. People canceling due to fires, unexpected guests, and Heather made it come together. She extremely hard working, efficient, even-keeled, thoughtful and positive. We actually couldn't have done the wedding with her experience.

- Bride / Groom focused: they do so much to make you have the best day ever. And it really was the best day of our lives. Thank you Quintana, we love you!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Blair · Married on 06/30/2018

Alex and the Quintana Events team went above and beyond to make my wedding dreams come true! Alex helped me select a team of all star vendors who provided amazing services. From photographers to rentals, every member of the vendor team Alex recommended was a true professional. We worked closely on choosing the rentals and design of the wedding, and it turned out perfectly! The day-of went smoothly and I know it was because of the incredible behind the scenes work of Quintana Events. As a very detail oriented person, I truly appreciated the detailed timeline and coordination Alex provided. On the day of the wedding I didn't have to stress about a single thing because I knew Alex had everything under control. Deciding to work with Quintana Events was the best decision I made throughout the wedding planning process, and hiring them would be my top piece of advice to anyone planning a wine country wedding!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Bridgette · Married on 06/09/2018

Alex and his team (Heather) were FANTASTIC!!!!! He did an excellent job taking a half baked vision/plan and turning it into the most beautiful and perfect wedding my husband and I could dream of. I loved (and looked forward) to our planning calls & meetings for the year leading up to the big day. On the weekend of, he did a great job of keeping the day moving along seamlessly and mediating between vendors, the bridal party and family members alike!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Dana and Beau King · Married on 05/18/2018

Quintana Events - Exceptional to work with!!

We live in Indianapolis, IN and hired Quintana Events (Alex) to help plan and coordinate our wedding in Sonoma, CA. Hiring Alex was absolutely key in planning an amazing wedding, we couldn't have done it on our own and the day turned out perfect!

Alex had a checklist to work from, he provided recommendations for vendors, he coordinated everything and he made our wedding day so very easy, we didn't have to worry about a thing and he was just there in the background making everything happen. He also kept us on track which was HUGE in minimizing any stress before and all of the way to the wedding day.

Not only did Alex do a great job he and his team were also just great people to work with. You guys rock!!

Thank you so much Alex, we had a blast working with you!

Dana and Beau

Sent on 12/22/2018

Debbie · Married on 10/15/2017

Alex is a fabulous wedding planner! Over a 15 month period he helped us with plans for making our daughter's wedding one to be remembered - in every detail, literally, hundreds of them. The wedding was to take place in Sonoma on Saturday October 14th. Sadly, Sonoma and Napa counties were hit with the worst fires in the region's history forcing the cancellation of a Sonoma wedding. However, and miraculously, in just a 48 hour time period, Alex helped us relocate the entire wedding and related activities to Berkeley. And while one may think of a scaled down event, this was a full 5-star production in every detail! Literally, nothing could be detected to suggest that the wedding was planned to be elsewhere or was missing anything.

Alex is clearly a great planner of every detail and able to work under great pressure. He is very friendly to work with and very knowledgeable of great vendors of all services we needed, including the band, photographer, videographer, florist, etc. I/we would hire him again in an instant and would highly recommend him to others!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Sheila · Married on 07/15/2017

There are a lot of planners in this area and after talking to several of them it was a no brainer, Quintana was perfect match for us. Alex and Heather did a great job touching base with us during the whole wedding planning process. They took the time to learn more about the both us and when it came down to making decisions they helped a lot, which was greatly appreciated since we were out of state. As the event approached we felt supported the whole time and on the actual day- everything was executed perfectly. Heather did a great job keeping things in order so I didn't have to stress about anything. We would HIGHLY recommend Quintana Events to anyone.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Alexandra · Married on 10/08/2016

We got to work with Alex and Lacey in the months/days leading up to the wedding and then had Lacey lead the charge day of. They were great! They had great recommendations for other venders and were able to explain why they recommended who they did based on their knowledge of us. And every vender had wonderful things to say about them. Our planning calls with them were fun and stress free. They gave us a great timeline and made sure we were on schedule. I usually have a hard time handing things over but they made it easy and they made sure to take care of the extras that we may never have thought of. It was great having them there to let us know what we needed to think about next. As for the day of the wedding I never noticed anything wrong and will never know if anything did! Lacey and team was on top of everything and the place looked fantastic! Thank you Lacey and Alex, we had so much fun and we had some many people tell us how much fun they had.

Sent on 01/16/2017

Chelsea · Married on 05/29/2016

Alex is the absolute best! We got married in Sonoma May 2016 and we cannot say enough good things about Alex and his team. They made the entire wedding process and day stress free. They also charge a very reasonable price for the outstanding service they provide. Alex always went above and beyond what was expected. We trusted all of his recommendations (vendors, wedding day decisions, etc). and he was spot on with everything. We are actually sad we don't have an excuse to keep working with him! Thank you Alex and Team for everything!!

Sent on 07/02/2016

Kate · Married on 05/28/2016

Alex really went above and beyond for our wedding and we couldn't be more grateful! As with all weddings there were a couple of things that went wrong here or there but I never knew about it because Alex just took care of it! He answered all my questions even the dumb bride being crazy type of questions and never made me feel bad about it. I am so glad I chose him for my wedding and have already recommended him to a friend!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Alex is the best! From day one, we knew we had made the right decision. He was super knowledgeable about planning a wedding in wine country. He paired us up with great vendors, which was a breeze. He assisted us with design and provided great feedback and insight when we had questions. Our wedding day went without a hitch, was better than we could imagine and we credit Alex and his team for planning it out so well. Highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 11/21/2015

Kimberly · Married on 07/05/2014

We hired Alex as our “Day of” Coordinator, and he was phenomenal! In the months leading up to the wedding, he provided us with a timeline so that we could stay on track with wedding planning, fielded our MANY questions, reviewed our budget, offered advice, and settled our nerves when we started to get anxious about certain details. A few weeks before the wedding, Alex arranged a meeting with our venue’s on-site event manager, so that we could run through all of the details and discuss final to-do items. In the days leading up to our wedding, Alex confirmed the timeline with all of our vendors and checked in with us regularly to see whether we needed anything. And on the day of the wedding, everything ran so smoothly; we were fully able to enjoy our special day, because he and his assistant took care of everything.

Sent on 08/10/2014

Kelly · Married on 06/25/2011

Alex is the best! I've worked in the wedding industry and I was afraid I'd feel like I was "working" at my own wedding. Nope. Alex had everything, this unconventional bride wanted, under control. I felt so relaxed and pampered. I didn't worry about anything. OMG! Hire this man! It will be one of the best decisions you make wedding planning. The whole family was so impressed that my cousin is now using Alex for her wedding. Cheers!

Sent on 04/07/2014

CJ · Married on 10/18/2008

I recently planned an October '08 wedding for my daughter with Quintana Events.Alex Quintana is one in a million.Quintana Events planned with us for ten months. Alex honored our every whim and left no detail unattended.He is extremely personable,prompt,courteous and professional.Alex provided fabulous food,photographer,D.J.,florist and a specialty dessert vendor.He made and followed a meticulous timeline for our event.Alex's goal was for us to show up the day of the wedding and not to think about a single detail.That is exactly what happened!Thanks to Alex and his crew for an absolutely perfect and memorable day. It could not have been any better!!! C.J. Accornero (mother -of-the-bride)

Sent on 10/30/2008

Gerianna · Married on 10/10/2015

Alex was great! I was a DIY bride and he worked with me through it all. He has so much patience, he was great with my large crazy family. He was flexible for the time of the rehearsal and the wedding went off without a hitch. The one critique I have is that the wedding felt a little rushed at times (cake cutting, garter toss, etc). I'm not sure if it was the DJ I hired or the management of the vendors. And to the point that Alex is good, I never knew if it was the vendors cause he handled it all for me! I would recommend Alex to anyone.

Sent on 11/23/2015
  • evergeneva

Geneva · Married on 09/06/2009

3.5

Quintana events helped me pull of a flawless wedding using a modified Day Of Coordinator package. They worked with me to customize a package to meet my needs and my budget. The venue looked better than I could have ever imagines! Alex was a pleasure to work with and supportive during planning. It took a little longer than it should have to for us to sign a contract, but everything else was easy and turned out great!

Sent on 09/09/2009