About AM Party Rentals

AM Party Rentals offering quality rentals at guaranteed best prices, we are service driven

Categories: Wedding Rental

Linens (2)
Setup (1)
Chairs (1)
Dance Floor (1)

AM Party provided rentals for our wedding of ~100 guests and all catering ovens/equipment. Their staff, especially Arnold and Paulina, were extremely attentive and easy to work with. Paulina is really the best. They responded to emails promptly and happily revised our rental quote many times before the wedding day. They allow you to visit their showroom to see furniture, linens, glassware and just about anything else in advance. I highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/30/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Tables, Dance Floor, Chairs, Setup, Delivery, Linens, Glassware, Flatware, China

Great job for going above and beyond. I promise I'll be more prepared for my next rental. Thanks AM Party Rentals!

Profile Picture Katrina, 11/29/16, 0 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

AM Party Rentals was outstanding! Through my caterer, I rent all of my linens, table settings, glasses and coffee mugs, carafes, and several tables. Their selection was great and they were very helpful and patient when I was selecting items with my family. It was nice to support a local business that started small and has grown into a great company with good customer service.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/27/16, 4 Reviews

4 Photos

Holbrook Palmer Wedding

4 Photos

1 ENDORSEMENT
With a rapidly growing selection of stunning decor including elegant chairs and linens, the personal service really shines the most. We highly recommend this vendor for rentals and items to create the ideal ambience at your wedding.

Events

1830 Industrial way , Redwood City, CA 94061   See On Map
650-363-1050 (phone) 650-350-3238 (fax)
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 05:00 PM Saturday 8:00 am - 10:00 AM Sunday Closed