Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

54 Reviews for Elegant Events

Non-religious (2)
Rehearsal (1)
Customized Vows (1)
Licensed (1)
No Denomination (1)

Betty and Allen were great to work with for our White Room ceremony. Betty's attention to detail was comforting knowing that I couldn't do a "once-over" prior to the guests showing up. Thank you, Elegant Events, for all of your services!

Profile Picture Aimee, 10/21/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Betty was wonderful. My husband and I got married in an unusual setting surrounded by alligators and Betty had a fantastic sense of adventure about the whole thing! I was so happy with how easy Elegant Events made preparing our vows and even provided us with mementos of the vows from the big day. We never had a rehearsal but Betty's experience kept everything flowing smoothly and she even stuck around to do some fun photos with us afterward.

Profile Picture Gina, 4/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Non-religious

Betty was so sweet, and we were so glad she was a part of our day. We had a small beach ceremony with only two months of planning and Betty was highly recommended to my parents. After their first phone call with her, they were insistent that we use her. She has a vibrant personality and is helpful and loving with every little detail. Very easy to work with via phone and email, and really made our day special. Thank you Betty!!!

Profile Picture Katy, 7/11/15, 1 Review