Elegance Photography & Video

• MAG Photography
  • Caitlin's Creations

2 Reviews for Elegance Photography & Video

Jennifer · Married on 11/25/2006

Ray was amazing for us. His prices are some of the cheapest in San Antonio, yet it doesn't show in his quality. He was very patient with us, and wanted everything to be just perfect. He gives you the feel of a long time family friend, even though you just met him. Not to mention, his pictures are amazing!!

Sent on 06/16/2008

Kathleen · Married on 03/18/2017

0.6
      1.5
      0.5

I was soooooo excited when we found money in our budget for a videographer! From looking at Elegance's reviews and work, they looked like a great provider. However, the communication has been horrible! The time line and layout for my wedding NEVER made it to the videographer who showed up to my wedding. The videographer was sweet and seemed to care that allooks of the "important" things were shot! (No complaints at all with the professionalism of the gentleman who showed up to shoot the wedding!) My contract stated "COMPLETION SCHEDULE: Digital post production for photography, online web gallery and CD/DVD creation takes between
    6-10 weeks. Video editing and DVD authoring takes up to 8 weeks." At 8 weeks a relieved a generic email stating that the videodorant would require an additional 2 weeks proceasing time and that if I had not already, I should submit a song list. This was the first time a song list was requested and the first communication I had received since the wedding. It has now been 16 weeks since my wedding and I still do not have my wedding video or conformation that the video has been sent.
    I am aware that there was a legitimate, unexpected, heartbreaking reason my video has been delayed, however the stories I've been told are not adding up. If the quality control person has been out of the office, why is the editor not submitting the video to quality control until months after the 8 week deadline? Why has no resolution been offered for breach of contract? If my video should been in the mail three days ago, according to your most recent email, why don't I have a tracking number? I have made it VERY clear that all I want is clear and honest communication, that delay could be forgiven due to the circumstances beyond your control, however they have failed to keep me updated on where things are in the process and do not follow through with plans THEY have set for THEMSELVES!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Real Weddings

• 8527 Park Olympia Universal City, 78148 See on map
    Location of (Elegance Photography & Video)