Lake Station, IN 46405 Map · Phone number

About Electro Photography

Electro Photography, is a portrait and wedding photography company servicing the Northwest Indiana area. Our mission is to capture you and your loved ones in the best possible angle.

I am the Founder and Chief Photographer and my name is Lawrence Tellez. Photography has been a part of my life since I was a little boy. I used my parents camera when i was 11 years old. Since then, I haven't stopped taking pictures. I have graduated from Proud Photography Online Courses and now attending New York Institute of Photography. I shoot all your photos in RAW format to ensure the best quality, and only use professional grade equipment. I process all your images using the best software available, All images ordered through Electro Photography are ordered from a professional photo lab using premium photo paper which guarantees their prints will not fade for 100 years.

I started this business in March of 2009 to pursue my greatest passion in life.

Follow Electro Photography on

HoldHer1

Electro Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

• Lake Station, 46405 See on map