286 4th Street, Bremerton, WA 98337 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Elaine Turso Photography

I think and photograph like a storyteller. Your love story should be remembered for years to come. Often times, we forget the little details, and moments. My job is to make sure that those are never forgotten.

I believe in providing quality products and services to my clients. You deserve the best, and it shouldnt break the bank. I offer "Bundle Pricing" packages. You tell me what you want, and I'll give you ONE price!

I live in Kitsap County, but am willing to travel abroad. I look forward to meeting with you and seeing if we are a good fit!

Voted Best Photographer in Bremerton, 2013!

Follow Elaine Turso Photography on

d3a1a52d875c23d5 1399950294365 dsc532
dsc178

5 Reviews for Elaine Turso Photography

Sarah · Married on 09/05/2014

The one thing to know about us is we are two camera shy people. So we knew that when it came to our wedding we needed someone who would be able to work with that. Elaine was AMAZING! She made us both feel comfortable and all of our smiles were absolutely natural. She captured the goofy moments, the candid moments, and still worked with our shot list when it came to the formal photo's we requested of family and friends.

I would absolutely request her services again. No hesitation.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Neva · Married on 03/24/2012

Elaine is a wonderful person with a talent to capture the beautiful, and goofy, moments in your life. I am so thrilled that I found her and had her shoot my wedding pictures. She is a pleasure to work with, and understands how to treat her brides. She is knowledgeable about photography and how to get the best quality shot. I would highly recommend her services to any of my friends or family. Thank you so much Elaine for making my wedding day the best it could be! You made me feel like a million dollars!

Sent on 03/29/2012

Melissa · Married on 03/11/2011

Elaine Turso for Elaine Turso Photography was absolutely AMAZING on my big day. I met with Elaine about 5 months prior to my wedding and she was with me every step of the way. She wanted to stay included in my wedding decisions so she can work towards properly photographing for the wedding. She was able to not only photograph my wedding but joined me for my outrageously fun Bachelorette party and wedding rehearsal. She is absolutely amazing and truly understand the concepts of family, friends, professionalism, and having fun! My final pieces such as my formal album and informal album as agreed in our contract was so much more than expected, they are incredibly beautiful and I will cherish them and reflect on my greatest memories thanks to her.

Sent on 08/14/2011

Elaine Turso Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Elaine Turso Photography 1
    FREE Engagement Session!!
    When you book your wedding with Elaine Turso Photography, your Engagement Session is on me! I will use these pictures and provide you with table cards for your guests. Ask me to see samples!

• AskDJScott.com (Scott & Jina Fijolek)
    AskDJScott.com (Scott & Jina Fijolek) Wedding DJs

I HIGHLY Recommend Elaine Turso Photography. Your event is not complete without them. They are fun to work with (We work VERY well with each other, which is VERY important, that all your wedding services work well with each other), they offer a HIGH quality service, are leaders in their industry, are very experienced & talented, are very trustworthy, help to relieve any stress you may have on your wedding day, have MANY rave reviews of happy clients, are polite, organized, go the extra mile, treat you with respect . . . I could go On & On. Bottom Line: If you hire them, you will have NO Regrets, NO Frustrations, NO Disappointments. Blessings! (Scott "DJ Scott" Fijolek - 360-367-6863) AskDJScott.com

• Rocha Floral Design
    Rocha Floral Design Wedding Florists

Elaine is a fabulous, local photographer! She is creative and offers many unique services and products.

• 286 4th Street Bremerton, 98337 See on map