1900 Linden Ave, Park Ridge, IL 60068 Map · Phone number

About Dybala Studio

Driven by a real passion for people, I watch for their expressions and tell the story by capturing their emotions.

I am fun, easygoing and promise to make your photography experience a pleasurable one. I will also take the time necessary to bond with you and your family to create beautiful portraits and lasting memories. It is a privilege to be part of so many intimate and important moments in the lives of my clients. I thank you for your trust to let me do what I do best: capturing your beautiful memories.

Follow Dybala Studio on

dybalaphotography342
dybalaphotography345
romantic engagement pictures
Dybala Studio
close up photo of round engagement ring
Dybala Studio
engagement session in captured by chicago wedding
engagement session in chicago
Dybala Studio
engagement session in lincoln park
dybalaphotography346

3 Reviews for Dybala Studio

Courtney · Married on 07/05/2014

I LOVE my pictures from my wedding. Dorota was absolutely amazing. She was able to capture every emotion from the wedding day in the pictures. She is such a hard worker and you can tell she really loves what she does. I would 100% recommend her to everyone. I will be using her in the future for any other photo shoots that we need!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Cathy · Married on 02/19/2011

Dorota is wonderful. Great photos, very professional. Just wonderful in every aspect.

Sent on 08/01/2011
  • JulyBaby82

danice · Married on 07/31/2010

Dorata was very professional and blended in nicely at our wedding and reception.She was affordable and our pictures look great.

Sent on 08/25/2010

Dybala Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Toning, Albums, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 1900 Linden Ave Park Ridge, 60068 See on map