DS Photography

2824 Country Club Rd, Endicott, NY 13760 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About DS Photography

Photography is about capturing souls not smiles. Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life and I would love to be the one to capture it.

Follow DS Photography on

DS Photography 6
DS Photography 7

R · Married on 10/14/2018

A Photographer That Was One of the BEST Parts of Our Wedding

We booked Donna for our wedding, and I can't say enough about how amazing she was! We instantly clicked, and she made me so excited about aspects of my wedding I was so nervous about! She was constantly looking for the most creative, unique, and special photographs I know I will cherish forever. It was just like having another family member at our wedding, she genuinely cares so much about making every client feel special and making your day the best it could possibly be! My niece and flower girl even entrusted Donna to take care of her beloved stuffed bunny while she walked down aisle. The photographs are so amazing, and you can tell she takes such care with each wedding and event to tailor your pictures to the feel of your event. I know we have found a photographer for every life event from now on!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Nichole · Married on 09/22/2018

DS Photography makes your photos very personal

I was first introduced to Donna at a family wedding. Her energy and enthusiasm was the first thing that stuck out to all of us. She is peppy, upbeat and funny.
    We have used Donna for our newborn, wedding and family pictures. They have all turned out amazing and I receive lots of compliments about them.
    I highly recommend DS Photography!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Emily M · Married on 09/15/2018

Wedding 9/15/18

Choosing Donna as our photographer for our wedding was the best decision we made. She worked with us on our venue changes, traveled 3 hours for our wedding and made the whole process enjoyable, and FUN!! Donna is very talented and captured everything and we will treasure our photos forever. We highly recommend her. Thank you so much!

Sent on 04/22/2019

DS Photography Pricing

DS Photography Price Rates

DS Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Thank You Cards
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress

• 2824 Country Club Rd Endicott, NY, 13760 See on map