Allston, MA 02134 Map · Phone number

About Downtown Fever

After bursting onto the Boston music scene in 2005, Downtown Fever has created their mark entertaining at weddings and corporate events across the country, and they show no signs of slowing down! Downtown Fever is a sensational group of musicians hailing from Berklee College of Music. They will electrify your event with exceptional dance tunes from the 60's all the way to today's Top 40 hits.

Downtown Fever is a sure fire winner if you are looking to have the best of the best. There musicians have performed all across the United States, for President Barack Obama, Frito Lay, Red Hat Inc., Boston University, Providence College, The Dallas Zoo, Gaylord Hotels, Port Resources and Foxwoods Casino to name a few.

Downtown Fever's main focus is to make your event memorable. Their ability to get tha audience on the dance floor is second to none. They work diligently to make sure every aspect of the entertainment at your event is taken care of. Come see for yourself why this is the only Fever you'll want to catch!

Follow Downtown Fever on

mone wedding candy
downtownfever2013
reception193

11 Reviews for Downtown Fever

WOW! Downtown Fever was the band for my wedding on February 16, 2014 and all I can say is WOW! They were fantastic!
    First of all, Scott and Laura were wonderful to work with for all of the contracting and logistics planning. They made everything so simple. It was nice to feel so confident in them. I had no worries that this would be the perfect band for my wedding :)
    The music at the cocktail hour was beautiful and elegant. It was just perfect.
    The fact that the band learned our wedding song for us means so much. They were perfect and from the get-go we had people complimenting us on such a great, up beat start to the wedding reception.
    The selection of music played was exactly what we had wanted. The standards were classy and timeless and the contemporary songs were so full of life! The musicians were well-trained and the singers were fantastic. They read the crowd so well and seemed to know exactly what our guests would love to dance to next.
    We have had so many compliments on the band, which we all know is the sign of a really good time at a wedding.
    Thank you so much for going above and beyond!

Sent on 03/14/2014

Hillary · Married on 08/17/2013

Amazing! Best band ever! Seriously, so good. Awesome! These are all things I heard my guests exclaim while dancing to Downtown Fever at my wedding - and I agree!

I was a little hesitant to book DF because I hadn't seen them live, the clips online weren't the highest quality and so were hard to judge, and there were not a ton of reviews available. But a friend had used them for his wedding the year before and very highly recommended them. His wife told us that their guests would not get off the dance floor - they were that good - so we decided to take a chance. And we're so happy we did! We requested a mostly modern set and a few special songs for first dances, etc. and they complied! The dance floor was packed the whole night. They also gave us a special horns send-off as we exited to guests holding sparklers, which was really special and unique.

I worked with Laura at their office on coordination and she was great too - very responsive and helpful throughout. Very highly recommend DF!!

Sent on 11/02/2013

Lauren · Married on 07/06/2013

If you are on a budget but can afford one splurge, make it the band, and make it downtown fever. Guests may overlook or forget the food, certainly the flowers and table clothes, but if you have a band like downtown fever, they'll be up dancing all night and will not forget it. Our family and friends are still talking about how this was their best wedding, and if I had to choose one reason why, I would choose Downtown Fever. they are extremely talented, were able to play the songs we wanted especially our special songs, and were true entertainers dancing on stage and truly reading the crowd and playing accordingly. They were absolutely perfect and it was a dream wedding. Book them!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Downtown Fever FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Big Band, Dance, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Rock
  • What music services do you provide? Liability Insurance