Boston, MA 02115 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 45

About King of Hearts Entertainment

King Of Hearts Band is a wedding band based out of Boston, Massachusetts. The seven-member band delivers fun music and a wedding entertainment experience that you and your guests will never forget. The band boasts a diverse and extensive repertoire of music that fits every style and taste, from classic rock to Motown, oldies, R&B, pop, top 40 and more. The musicians offer years of professional experience performing numerous weddings and events, and are knowledgeable in reading the audience and delivering the right energy. King of Hearts Band has three wedding entertainment packages to select from. Each package includes a four-hour reception, seven-member band and a solo musician for cocktail hour.

King of Hearts Band offers a range of services, including:

• Willing to travel
Follow King of Hearts Entertainment on
katiedan 1561 51 941310 158653636040790
FINESSE as a 9-Piece Band
FINESSE w/ back-to-back hits!
FINESSE w/ back-to-back hits!
A lovely 1st Dance w/ Finesse
A lovely 1st Dance w/ Finesse
Here we come!
Here we come!
KOH: "Get Your Hands Up!"
KOH: "Get Your Hands Up!"
KOH: "Say Yeaaahh!"
KOH: "Say Yeaaahh!"
KOH: Special song dedication!
KOH: Special song dedication!
KOH: Couple Selfies

Videos 7 Videos

72 Reviews for King of Hearts Entertainment

• James

James Bowes · Married on 08/09/2020

Fantastic! Outrageous! Over the Top!

Mark and his band "The King of Hearts" were fantastic!!

We had to re-plan and re-schedule our way through the Covid-19 year and as painful as that was, Mark guided us with the fairness of the true gentleman that he is.

For those of you planning a wedding and trying to save money by going with a DJ ~ DON'T!!!

They learned "Sledge Hammer" for the groom and killed it... The woman vocalist enchanted my wife and I with Etta James, "At Last" and then they got dance party started, rocking us with "Up Town Funk!"

We started this journey with 200 guests at the Hyport Club and ended it with just under 50 in our back yard. My wife and I were scared it wouldn't match our other kids weddings but with their help the Guests literally danced for 4 solid hours!!

Quite simply, "The King of Hearts" made my daughter's wedding great!

Sent on 09/08/2020

King of Hearts Entertainment's reply:

Hi Jimmy,

Thanks so much for leaving us this review. It's nice to see that my efforts did not go unnoticed and that together we were able to pull off any amazing wedding for your daughter that will not soon be forgotten!
    You and Betsy were great hosts and the love that filled your home that night was felt by all. Hope you and the family are well and that the newlyweds have enjoyed these first couple months of marriage.

All the best,
    -Mark

Alyssa Baldassarre · Married on 07/19/2020

The BEST wedding band EVER

What can I say... King of Hearts is THE BEST WEDDING BAND EVER. I might be biased, because they recently played at my July wedding, but every single one of our guests said the same thing so I know it's not just me ;). I'll admit, we had really high expectations for our wedding band- and they exceeded every single one. I recently got married, and was a "COVID bride", which presented a whole set of unexpected challenges for me, but thankfully, KOH did nothing but help put my mind at ease throughout the craziness of pulling off a wedding during a pandemic (and following all state guidelines to boot!)
    ***COVID BRIDES/GROOMS: KOH did a phenomenal job being pandemic-safe. If they weren't in the middle of a performance they always had their masks on. ***
    Mark was great to communicate with from first contact through the very end of the wedding itself, and helped me navigate adjustments due to COVID, special requests I had, and even created a custom cut of the song I walked down the aisle to (I asked for a specific length of time and a specific version of my song)!
    When it came down to the music/ energy the band brought, they seriously nailed it. They sound amazing together, have great song options, and read the room perfectly when it came to energizing the room/ chilling things out. We loved how much they felt like a natural extension of the party and the positive/ fun vibes they brought to the room.
    KOH was easily one of the best decisions we made throughout the entire wedding -vendor-selection process and I wish I had another near-future event to hire them for. I would in a heartbeat.

Sent on 08/09/2020

King of Hearts Entertainment's reply:

Hi Alyssa,

Thank you so much for having us as a part of you and Aaron's special day. If you ask me your wedding came at the perfect time. In a time when the world has just been a mess, your family and friends had a chance to come together, spend time with each other, celebrate your marriage and PARTY!!!!

We enjoy playing music and making people happy so it worked on both ends. You were a pleasure to work with along with the venue and the rest of your vendor team and we wish you and yours all the best in life, love, health and safety.

Congrats again,
    -Mark (KOH Entertainment)

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

King of Hearts Entertainment FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package?
    $ 8500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package?
    Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Classic Rock
    Dance
    Motown
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B / Soul
    Top 40
  • What music services do you provide?
    Instrumentals
    Ceremony Music
    Rehearsal Dinner Music
    Vocals
    Willing to Travel
  • What items are available?
    Microphones

• Boston, MA, 02115 See on map
    617-936-8179 (Phone number)
    Location of (King of Hearts Entertainment)