Tipsy Tulip Designs, LLC

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Typical Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Typical Price

Tipsy Tulip Designs is a professional wedding florist based in Milton, Vermont. In 2018, lead designer and owner, Emily, decided to turn her lifelong passion for gardening and designing creative floral arrangements into a career. Her handcrafted floral arrangements can transform your wedding ceremony and reception into the fairytale scene of your dreams. With a customized approach, Emily aims to add your own style and personality into her designs, creating a unique arrangement for your special day.

Tipsy Tulip Designs offers its services to couples throughout Vermont, New Hampshire, and Northern New York. They also offer couples several services to provide an unforgettable experience. These services include:

• Delivery and setup
  • Cleanup
  • Consultations
  • Event design
  • Venue visit
  • Samples
  • Aisle and altar decor
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$298

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$159

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$24

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$147

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$287

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Danielle D. Married on 05/28/2022

Great Wedding Florist!

Emily is terrific. Not only were the florals beautiful (I used tipsy tulip for bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres), but she was able to take my vague idea of what I wanted and make it into something gorgeous and exactly what I was looking for. She is super responsive and timely as well, which made the experience working with her amazing!

Tipsy Tulip Designs, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Danielle. I loved working with you to create your wedding florals. I wish you and George a lifetime of love and happiness.

- XO,
    Tipsy Tulip Designs
    Lindsay D. Married on 10/03/2021

Flawless Flowers

I found Tipsy Tulip Designs through my best friend and MOH who had hired Emily to do wedding. From the start she was easy to communicate with and more than that, put up with my questions and flower changes without hesitation. It was exceedingly helpful to be able to see her outline of what each bouquet, centerpiece, etc. to know exactly what each arrangement was made of. When I walked in to my venue and saw my bouquet and the bridesmaid bouquets, I was absolutely blown away. When we had to change ceremony sites due to weather, Emily created a beautiful flower arch on the fly out of the flowers originally designed for the arbor. Emily flawlessly brought my vision to life and I would highly recommend her to anyone who asks!

Tipsy Tulip Designs, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Lindsay. It is always such an honor when we get to do multiple friend's weddings. We wish you and Ben a lifetime of love and happiness!

- Emily

Exclusive

Pricing

Team

Owner

Hi!! I'm Emily, the owner and lead designer of Tipsy Tulip Designs. Thank you for clicking on my page! I'm super excited you're here! I built my business on old school Vermont principles and values. I take incredible pride in my work and love what I do. I never back down from a challenge and some of my best flower memories were the most challenging projects. When I'm not knee-deep in my garden you'll find me playing with my two pups or adventuring over in NH. I'd love to chat with you about how I can make your wedding floral dreams come true! Talk soon!!

Jackson
Jackson
Model & Clean-Up Crew

Jackson, the fluffy little "helper". He absolutely loves tennis balls and playing with his other Goldie friends. Jackson loathes the rain and well all water in general actually. He hates getting his luscious golden locks wet. Jackson can be spotted roaming the studio and munching on the leftover greenery. He wants all our wedding couples to know he is pre-apologizing for the stray fluff here and there. He will also be sure to model all of the floral collars to make sure come wedding day they look great in all the photos.

Sanderson Rd Milton, VT, 05468
802-777-2162
Location of (Tipsy Tulip Designs, LLC)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding