Anne Mientka Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

Welcome to Anne Mienkta Photography! I specialize in elegant, bright wedding and portrait photography. Creating emotive, timeless images makes me incredibly happy. I love creating hierloom photographs and albums that will be treasured for generations.

I am based in Burlington, Vermont and photograph over 30 families and 20 lovestories a year all over New England. I especially love photographing couples, and feel so honored to be there on momentous occasions to celebrate love!

I am a food photographer at King Arthur Flour in Norwich, VT (and yes, I get to eat the baked goods I photograph!). I also do local product photography. My work comprised the City of Burlington’s newest edition of “Doing Business in Burlington,” which was published in early 2018. My photographs have been in 5 local galleries, and I am pleased to have published on the Knot ("How They Asked"), The Times Argus, and to have won a Couples Choice Award.

When not photographing my amazing couples, you can find me sipping rose on a breezy porch, reading a long novel.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Danielle D. Married on 05/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Anne is the best!! A joy to have on your wedding day!!

Anne was truly amazing!! She took my husband and I's engagement and wedding photos (as part of one of her packages). She is truly terrific - she captures incredible photos that you can feel like ourselves and you can really feel the emotion in. On top of that she brings such an awesome presence to the day - celebratory, encouraging, bubbly. It is definitely the kind of vibe you want on your wedding day. My bridal party and friends raved about her. Additionally, she helps you develop a timeline, answer allll the questions, and is so professional. 10/10 experience working with Anne - highly recommend her! The photos she delivered will truly be treasured forever!!
  • Paige
    Paige M. Married on 04/30/2022

Thank you anne!

Anne was absolutely incredible to work with. We had so much fun during our engagement shoot last year, and had been looking forward to working with her again on our wedding day! Everything was absolutely perfect - Anne bopped around while we were getting ready between the bridal suite and groomsmen's suite. She is so calm/has such a positive demeanor that I didn't even know that the guys were running behind until my husband told me a few days later! We did a first look before the ceremony, which was SO special - Anne captured the most beautiful photos, while somehow staying at a distance to let us have our "moment". She made the wedding party photos so much fun, and was patient after the ceremony while we struggled to wrangle our families for portraits. The rest of the day was a fast-paced blur for us - but we've gotten a few sneak peeks and cannot wait to re-live our wedding day through the rest of the photos! ANNE - THANK YOU SO MUCH! Working with you was SO special and we feel so lucky that you were part of our big day!
  • Jamie
    Jamie B. Married on 08/29/2021

Phenomenal Photographer

There will never be enough positive things to say about Anne Mientka. Anne photographed our intimate wedding August 2021 including first-look pictures, ceremony candids, and small and large family group shots. My husband has never enjoyed having his picture taken however we both agreed that our first-look shoot was our favorite time spent together that day. I myself was so grateful for Anne capturing our first-look moments. She was able to capture the love and friendship so naturally, and it was incredibly fun! Furthermore, she effortlessly managed our wild families during our large shoots following the ceremony. Anne is kind, patient, and is truly phenomenal at what she does. Thank you again for everything, Anne!
  • illustration stars

205 photos · 10/11/2020
  • Anna & Andrew
    44 photos · 11/09/2019

South Union Street Burlington, VT, 05401
Location of (Anne Mientka Photography)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding