Sean Hood Photography

Burlington, VT View map Visit website
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Sean Hood Photography is a wedding photographer based out of Burlington, Vermont, who serves the surrounding region. Sean would love to photograph all of your special, candid moments so that you and your loved ones may cherish your wonderful day for years to come. With his experience and skill, Sean will surely please you with his results.

MY STORY:

In high school, we are all pressured to find exactly what we'd like to do for the rest of our lives. Just like many other teens, I had no idea what I wanted to do. However, I knew I had a love for photography. I started by taking photos of friends skiing, cliff jumping, and playing sports. Right out of high school I began working for two newspapers and second shooting at weddings. There's something incredible about seeing your work published. I was instantly turned on by the thrill of telling stories through images. Not to sound cheesy but it’s a pretty great feeling when you finally find the one thing you want to do for the rest of your life.

After exploring different avenues in photography, I found my niche in wedding photography. I quickly realized that there is nothing more rewarding than having the responsibility of documenting that incredible day in a couples life. Documenting that connection between two humans. It’s something I take very seriously. And while I may sound like the most serious person on planet earth, rest assured I’m a pretty laid back dude with a laid back philosophy. You be you. I’ll be me. The best images will come when you can really just let go and be yourself. I know, deep thoughts right? Well enough jibber-jabbering about me, I want to hear about you. I wanna hear your story.

Sean Hood Photography offers couples natural and traditional photography styles. Sean offers to work additional hours to ensure couples have all the shots they want and need and will also be happy to travel or go to destination weddings. He allows couples to review proofs before they accept final photos in the form of digital files and/or prints. Sean Hood Photography also offers the following other photography services:

• Engagement shoot
  • High-res images
  • Second shooter
  • Trash the dress
  • Wedding portraits

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Maria
    Maria A. Getting married on 10/08/2022

Stress free

Sean has been such a great person to work with. Super easy going and for our engagement shoot he made us feel super comfortable and not nervous at all. Our photos came out beautiful, and we couldn't be happier with our choice to work with him for our wedding as well. Good communication and great flexibility.
  • Kimi
    Kimi Married on 07/01/2022

Best Wedding Photographer/Videographer!

We feel incredibly lucky to have been able to book Sean for our Burlington micro wedding. He’s calm, professional, and so much fun to work with! Sean has such an incredible eye for detail and knew all the best locations in Burlington to capture our first look photos! Not only is Sean a talented photographer, but he is also an absolutely brilliant videographer. This was by far the best money we spent on our wedding—Sean you delivered so much more than we could’ve ever hoped for!! We can't recommend you highly enough!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie H. Married on 09/15/2021

Perfect for our Intimate Wedding

Sean was so easy to work with from the start. He made sure to listen to what we wanted for our big day and offered suggestions for things we weren't sure of. We had an outdoor wedding, and of course wound up with rain on and off. He had multiple umbrellas that we could use and handled the location/time changes for our first look like it was no big deal. Our photos and video came out exactly how we had hoped. I highly recommend hiring Sean for any event you may have!
  • illustration stars

Team

Sean Hood
Sean Hood
Primary Photographer

Hi! I'm Sean! I grew up here in Vermont, I've been photographing weddings for 8 years. I started photographing weddings at 18 years old as a second shooter and I started shooting my own weddings in 2018.

When I'm not working, I like to have a beer with my pals, ski the slopes at Sugarbush, or go out for delicious food at a local restaurant.

Burlington Burlington, VT, 05401
Location of (Sean Hood Photography)

Sean Hood Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Sean Hood Photography include in the starting price?

Sean Hood Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Sean Hood Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Sean Hood Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Sean Hood Photography offer?

Sean Hood Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Sean Hood Photography offer?

Sean Hood Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Sean Hood Photography offer for wedding events?

Sean Hood Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Sean Hood Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Sean Hood Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding