Sean Hood Photography Reviews

Sean Hood Photography 6
  • Jackie

Jackie Benham · Getting married on 12/08/2019

Engagement Photos

My fiance and I are from central NY and met with Sean to do engagement photos as we were looking at a venue in Vermont. I was really nervous about how pictures would come out as I didnt know him except from exploring his site! Sean from the get go was so friendly, quick at replying to messages via email or phone, and was a delight to work with! He was on time (actually early) and easy to work with. He got us our photos in an incredibly quick fashion (compared to others) and we loved our pictures so much we booked him for our wedding this year! Laid back, professional, quality work. Book sean!!

Sent on 03/20/2019
    Sean Hood Photography 7
    Sean Hood Photography 8

Sean Hood Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for all your kind words Jackie! It was a pleasure working with both of you! I seriously can't wait for your wedding! So excited!
  • Alicia

Alicia Calcagni · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Professional, courteous & amazing!

Sean was absolutely amazing for our wedding! He was professional, courteous and he is so talented! The sneak peek photos alone had me in tears. He was there for us all day (including running back between the groomsmen and bridesmaids and the hair salon!) He was dressed to impress and caught every perfect moment! Thank you again Sean- you are so wonderful!!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Jess King · Getting married on 09/20/2019

Wonderful Engagement Photo Experience

Sean was a wonderful choice for my our engagement photos. He was incredibly responsive and took what we wanted into account. His pricing was wonderful and his photos were absolutely amazing. He got the photos to us within a couple weeks of our photo shoot and gave us great quality photos-- it is hard to even pick a favorite! I would absolutely recommend him for any photo needs. Sean was amazing!

Sent on 02/11/2019
    Sean Hood Photography 9

Sean Hood Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Jess! I had so much fun working with you and Darryl. It was so great meeting you and I cannot wait to see the photos from your wedding abroad!

Bailey · Married on 07/20/2019

Photography

Sean did our engagement pictures as well as our wedding and we were blown away both times with his photography skills. Sean was very fun, flexible, and easy to work with. We would recommend him a thousand times! We will definitely be using Sean for the rest of our photography needs.

Sent on 08/09/2019

Rachel Meagher · Married on 06/29/2019

Best choice ever. Best photographer we could have asked for!

Hiring Sean to photograph our wedding was the best choice we could have made! He was professional, accommodating and easygoing. When choosing a photographer I relied heavily on others' reviews and I am so glad that I did! He exceeded my (extremely high) expectations and his photos truly captured us as a couple. Words cannot express how grateful I am that we had him to capture our day. Our guests could not stop raving about how great he was both during our wedding and after seeing all of the photos. I would recommend Sean to both my closest family and friends as well as a stranger. You won't be disappointed with your choice to hire him!!

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Sean Hood Photography 10
    Sean Hood Photography 11
    Sean Hood Photography 12

Katie · Married on 05/25/2019

Sean is awesome! He is so easy to work with and his photos come out amazing! Highly, highly recommend him!

Allison · Married on 09/29/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Sean! He was flexible with our timeline and all the pictures we wanted, has a great sense of humor, and has an artistic sense that makes his work unique. We enjoyed working with him and look forward to the rest of the pictures.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Kelsi · Married on 01/06/2018

I really can't express how great Sean's work is, and how pleasant he was to work with! He did our wedding video (it was his first time doing something like that), but you'd NEVER know it. It came out absolutely perfect, and it is now the most cherished thing we have from our special day. If I had advice for anyone getting married it would be to use Sean and make that video happen, even if it means cutting corners elsewhere. I couldn't imagine not having it now!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Tim · Married on 09/02/2017

Great work, the pictures turned out stunning.

Eric · Married on 08/26/2017

Thank you Sean! Very impressed with how all of our photos came out and how quickly you were able to touch up and give them to us. You will be my first recommendation for anyone who needs their wedding photos done as well!

Diane · Married on 07/20/2017

Sean was proffessional and fun at the same time . His photos are amazing. He was timely with getting the pictures to us . Would use Sean again !

Sent on 09/27/2017

Charlotte · Married on 07/15/2017

Sean was SO professional for our special day and captured absolutely stunning & beautiful photos for us. It was so comfortable working with him and his professionalism is the best I've experienced and seen. I would highly recommend Sean to anyone and everyone because he's extremely professional and talented behind the camera! Very thankful to have received our photos as quickly as we did :)

Sent on 11/02/2017