Keith MacDonald Photography

$5,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Most Popular Price

Elevated Image-making

Preserving your most celebrated moments.

Hi,

I’m Keith, a native Vermonter based out of Burlington, VT. I love my work because of the opportunities I’m given to connect with new people and explore new perspectives.

When you’re working hard to put together a team of professionals, I can be entrusted with your vision. I recognize that I’m tasked with a major responsibility: preserving the spirit of your day. As part of your team, I bring skill and joy to what I do, letting you breathe easily knowing that your day will be artfully captured and reflective of the uniqueness conjured when two become one.

Love is love, Black Lives Matter, and I will always be an ally to all BIPOC and LGBTQ+ community members.

Expertise

My early photography years were spent in NYC, where I learned how to expertly capture events. New York prepared me for tight timelines, extensive shot lists, major last-minute changes - all from clients who expected the best. These challenges made me efficient and flexible, instilling in me a second-nature sense of the most important moments that need to be captured. Whether you hand me a shot list of must-have photos or tell me to “do my thing,” you’ll have peace of mind knowing that each big moment of the day will be captured.

Ease

Nearly everyone is camera shy. I consider it an essential part of my job to make sure that your photos reflect your true personality, not a version distorted by a fear of the lens. Within six weeks of your wedding date, you’ll receive a gallery of shareable photos that’ll look and feel like you.

Attention

Photography is my full-time job. Though weddings happen in only a day, the planning that goes into them can be extensive. Creating beautiful photos is no different. Each event requires preparation and dedicated execution, and my clients get the full attention needed to create high quality, captivating photos.

Need advice?

I’m happy to chat about all things wedding related. I’ve captured countless weddings and recently got married myself!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Ian
    Ian K. Married on 06/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Keith Is Top Notch & The Real Deal!

Keith is at the top of his game! My wife and I worked with Keith for both our engagement and wedding photos and could not be happier with the outcome. He is someone who you feel like you have known for years right out of the gate in your first five minutes of meeting him. He makes everything from start to finish so easy and natural, especially given the circumstances we faced last year with covid, and matches his creative talents and eye with a genuine care for who you are as individuals and people which is sometimes a lost art in today's world of commercial transactions and contract or freelance work. Our photos are absolutely stunning and more awe-inspiring than we ever expected. Plus our family and friends absolutely loved working with him and just getting to know him in the moment which says it all. Thank you again Keith for helping us capture the amazing memories in an otherwise crazy year!

Keith MacDonald Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Ian! I had a great time working with you and Maria!
    Sarah G. Married on 04/30/2022

Highly recommend!

Working with Keith was amazing. Not only is Keith a phenomenal photographer who captured our wedding day perfectly, but he’s a kind person who is easy going and great to work with. Communication was always easy, and the gallery we received a few weeks after our wedding was presented so nicely. We can not recommend Keith enough.

Thank you Sarah!
  • Brock
    Alexandria B. Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful photos by a wonderful person

Hiring Keith was the best decision! From the very start to receiving our photo gallery he was professional, kind and prompt. Keith is so much more than just a person to take photos – he really does care and was always willing to help with questions. One day I realized there was an issue with our timeline and immediately panicked. Keith did an amazing job of calmly listening to the problems and helping me to find a solution. His attention to detail and making sure there was enough time for photos throughout the day was also above and beyond. Just a few days after our ceremony we were with friends in the area on our honeymoon and he sent us a sneak peek (we even got our final gallery a little early on an easy to use platform!). We all looked at them together and when I say we were just in tears they were so perfect that is not an exaggeration. I have had many many family members and friends comment on how beautiful our photos were. I also really loved that Keith captured moments – not staged shots – but was also more than happy to take group shots and portraits. The man does it all! He captured so many special moments that I didn’t even realize were happening and looking back to see those stolen glances or secret wiping away of a tear was just truly special. Even on our wedding day when everything was running behind he helped keep the pace going and was able to adjust without a problem. My husband was also just amazed at how he seemed to be everywhere and nowhere all at once. Having Keith there didn’t feel like someone putting you under a microscope but somehow, he managed to get all the best photos and be in three places at once. Keith was also super accommodating to all the requests we had. For example, I had asked if we could get a quick photo with each guest during our receiving line and he handled it no problem. He was also able to take our layout photos using our stationary and artfully cover up the incorrect date on the papers (thank you Covid!) to create beautiful photos. He was also fantastic working with us as we had to postpone. Lastly, he was very sensitive to body image. I had explained to him that my dress tended to bunch up and that I am a bit self-conscious about my arms and when I look at the photos its clear that he took that into consideration and made sure everyone looked their best. Without a doubt I would hire Keith again and again. You won’t find a more professional kind hearted person. If you want photos you and your family can cherish forever look no further.

Keith MacDonald Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Lexie! I had such a great time working with you and Adrian!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

353 S Union Street, Burlington, VT, 05401
Location of (Keith MacDonald Photography)

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding