160 Stratford Street, West Roxbury, MA 02132 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 14
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Stardust Band

The Stardust Band is a wedding band located in Boston, Massachusetts. Comprised of the area’s top performers, this band guarantees an unforgettable experience for your wedding day. The Stardust Band mix their vocal talent and personalities, making this option both unique and entertaining.

Experience
The Stardust Band has won the WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Awards for 2016 and 2018. This band has been in business for almost two decades.

The Stardust Band offers the following services:

• Sample music
  • Vocals
  • Willing to travel

Other Services
This band offers the following genres for the entertainment on your wedding day:

• Acoustic
  • R&B/soul
  • Reggae
  • Top 40

Location
The Stardust Band is located in Boston, Massachusetts, and services the surrounding areas.

Follow The Stardust Band on

The Stardust Band 5
The Stardust Band 6
The Stardust Band 7

Stephanie Orphanos · Getting married on 09/02/2019

Stardust was the highlight of our event!

Stardust was the highlight of our event. I cannot say enough about them. Keith Kostick was organized and made the preparations easy, and the players were the ultimate in professionalism. Stardust plays a range of music, and we had asked for dance music from the 1980s to the present. They had our guests on their feet from beginning to end, encouraged by Charles Clark leaping off the stage and interacting with the guests while he was singing. Cecila Colucci was the lead femail vocalist, and it is easy to see why she has such a stellar reputation in the Boston area.

Because of the size of the venue and the 500 guests, we had the full 8-membe band. Musicians Brian, Michael, Lionel, Bill and Adam (not sure I have all the names correct) played beautifully together. Very impressive to have sax, drums, keyboard, guitar, bass, et al: exceeded the organizers’ and guests’ expectations. I highly recommend Stardust, and look forward to working with them again in future.

Sent on 04/16/2019

The Stardust Band's reply:

Thank you so much, Stephanie, for your kind words. The pleasure was all ours! - It was wonderful to work with you and your team, and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves performing for your terrific crowd!
  • Christina

Christina Bailey · Married on 06/22/2019

Incredible

If I could give them 10 stars I would! From the pre-planning calls and emails with Keith to day-of vocals, instruments and all around vibe, I cannot say enough good things about The Stardust Band. They were extremely professional and responsive on the front end and truly went above and beyond to make our wedding day the most memorable, fun, perfect experience we could have ever hoped for. Aside from all of that, they sounded AMAZING! We had countless guests tell us it was the best band they had ever heard at a wedding. The only thing I can say is that I wish they could have played for longer.

We actually used them for all phases of our wedding. There was acoustic guitar at the ceremony - where they played all the songs we wanted ("I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends", "Isn't She Lovely?" and "Here Comes the Sun"); there was a jazz trio during cocktail hour; and there was a full band for the remainder of the night. They made sure to play all the songs we wanted, including the specific versions that we had requested (duet version of "You're All I Need to Get By" - which we had as our wedding song - and "Your Love" by the Outfield which was a massive hit). They perfectly judged the crowd and played everything from Frank Sinatra to Bon Jovi to Whitney Houston to Walk The Moon. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Side note. A friend of my mom's who is a professional jazz singer recommended them to us. We trusted her, and actually booked them without seeing them in person first. After we had booked them, we went to see them in person with my parents. We then all came to realize that the main female singer was the same female singer that was in my parents wedding band (over 30 years ago). Complete coincidence! I say this only to reiterate how respected this band is in the industry. The only way you have staying power like that is to be incredible and they definitely are.

Sent on 06/28/2019

The Stardust Band's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words, Christina! It was such a pleasure working with you and Tom - Congratulations and all the best of luck - I hope our paths will cross again soon...!

The Stardust Band FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 7,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Big Band, Blues, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Dance, Funk, Hip Hop, Jazz, Latin, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Reggae, Rock, Swing, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System