About Big City Wedding Band

The Party Never Stops!

MUSIC MAKES THE PARTY!
Looking for a Boston band to ROCK the dance floor and have everyone shouting, "ONE. MORE. SONG!" by night's end? You've found em! Voted by NBC New York as "One of America's 15 Best Wedding Bands," Big City delivers a potent brew of Current + Classic Pop, Rock, R&B, Country, Disco, Motown, Swing, Blues and Big Band hits that keeps the party juiced AND the dance floor BLAZING.

TOP-SHELF ENTERTAINMENT
Big City's highly-skilled team, comprised of alumni + faculty from Berklee College of Music, adeptly weaves together the BEST jams ("We thought we were listening to the recording!" is frequently stated by guests), from Old'sCool to Alternative, Rap to Reggae, Punk Rock to Prog Rock, Folk to Funk... and anything in between! Big City band members have performed alongside such notable acts as Run-DMC, NSYNC, Britney Spears, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Pat Benatar. Eddie Money, The Doobie Bros, The Beach Boys, Alice Cooper, Chuck Berry, The Temptations, ​Missing Persons, The Romantics, Tommy Tutone, Til Tuesday, Buddy Guy, The Knack, Average White Band, and Deborah Harry of Blondie. Extensive experience, combined with 1000+ weddings & events, has made Big City masters of the craft -- and it shows in every performance. Hundred Proof.

ONE SIZE FITS ALL?
NEVER. Just as no two people are alike, neither should any two weddings be. Big City offers a variety of band configurations to suit each client's preferences, tastes, budget and sensibilities. Thinking piano + violin for that Ceremony on the beach? Or an elegant Jazz trio during Cocktail Hour? How about a smokin' HOT band with 4 killer vocalists & high-energy horns to totally CRUSH the reception? Big City brings it! Moreover, a massive 800+ song list ensures there's something for everyone (yes, even grandma --or your teenage cousin, "the music critic" :) and also guarantees a fully customized playlist and signature show --- for a wedding that's as truly unique as you are!

DON'T WAIT!
Prime wedding dates book fast. Get in touch TODAY to discover how Big City will turn YOUR wedding into the day you've always dreamed!

SERVICES OFFERED:

Musicians for Ceremony + Cocktail Hour

Expert MCs

DJ Music Between Sets

Customized Playlist for each Event

Professional Sound System

Wireless Microphones for Toasts (and for diving into the crowd!)

Ceremony Sound System (including wireless and lapel microphones)

Stage Lighting & Uplighting Options

Microphones (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Cocktail Hour (1)
Willing to Travel (1)

When my daughter became engaged, I contacted a friend whose son had just gotten married. My friend told me "if nothing else, you HAVE to get the Big City Wedding Band for your daughter's wedding, they are amazing." That was enough for me, and I contacted Ken right away. From the initial planning to the conclusion of my daughter's wedding night, Ken was awesome to work with. He is professional, thorough, very pleasant, and informative. To top off those qualities, Ken has a great sense of humor which I really appreciated! My daughter's wedding day arrived and Ken and his accompanist played beautiful music for the outdoor ceremony. At the reception, the sound system was great, the vocalists and musicians were amazing, and the band played music that appealed to guests of all ages. The dance floor remained packed for the entire evening and many of our guests came to me to tell me that this was the best wedding they had ever been to. We were sorry when the evening ended and I can't wait for my other daughter to get engaged so that we can have the Big City Band back; we highly recommend them! Thank you Ken, and the rest of your band members for being so incredible; you made our special day all the more special.

Profile Picture Barbara, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Brian and I are still trying to find the right words to think this band for what was a fairytale wedding for us. From the moment I first talked to Ken on the phone I knew he was the vendor I wanted to work with. He made everything so easy to plan and the Skype call before was so nice to be able to walk through all the details in (virtual) person. The amount of compliments we received about the band from Saturday night is incredible. They kept the party going—even during the band breaks!! The entire band was so fun and friendly (even when I was able to sneak up on stage a couple times!) I think above all- learning all of our first dance songs really hit home. That was such a special moment for us and we are so grateful to have had that opportunity
-Elizabeth and Brian

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/19/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Big City Wedding Band Pricing

Reception Price Range (4 hours)
Peak Season:

220x220 sq 1500484336516 homepagepic3tcfromback
220x220 sq 1500485304741 ken jc tc louis

1 VIDEO

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Thank you, for choosing www.DesignBands.com as your source for quality Designer Wedding Bands. We are honored and always look forward to working with you. Please contact us if you should have any questions regarding our fine line of Wedding Band products and services... Sincerely, www.DesignBands.com 1-800-706-1106

Boston, MA 02115   See On Map
617-764-0472 (phone)
Big City Wedding Band is a wedding band from Boston, MA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Boston, Cape Cod, MA, Newport, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Maine, Vermont, Long Island, New York, and Northern New Jersey. Big City Wedding Band is a professional wedding band that has been part of the greater Boston, MA wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in playing all your favorites, from Motown, Rock, Classic Rock, Disco, R&B, Funk, Top 40, Pop, Roots, Reggae, Country, Swing, Jazz, Latin, Ethnic, and almost anything in-between! We consistently provide high-quality dance and party music that will ROCK your wedding and keep your dance floor jumping all night!.