Somerset, Massachusetts, Somerset, MA 02726 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Meet the Team

About Boston Premier Band

Boston Premier has been part of some amazing events, and there's nothing that makes us happier than to celebrate one of life's biggest moments with special people like you. Over the many years we have been performing at weddings, we’ve developed a signature style to our events that couples continuously hire us for.

Boston Premier receptions are fun, engaging, meaningful, and detailed so that every segment of the evening is precise and perfect. Additionally, we are energetic, creative, polished, and fun – and love to infuse those elements into every event we perform at!!

Follow Boston Premier Band on
Best Weddings Award Recipient
The time of their lives!
The time of their lives!
Boston Premier Wedding
Dancing from start to finish!
Dancing from start to finish!
Happy Bridal Couple

Photos 23 Photos
Videos 1 Video

8 Reviews for Boston Premier Band

Nicole D. · Getting married on 07/05/2022

Amazing attention and service!

I wish there were more stars that I can give Boston Premier for their guidance and professionalism. As with many 2020 brides, I had to postpone my wedding due to Covid. We went through a hellish three weeks in May, where we had to change EVERYTHING! It was challenging, to say the least. From the start, Ceasar was incredibly responsive, kind, and accommodating whenever we had questions or concerns. Soon after we had our new date locked in and our vendors secured, we started having more pleasant conversations with him regarding our reception's timeline and flow. Ceasar really understands what is important to us, and I'm very confident he will make sure our wedding will be the BEST! I'm more excited than ever for our big day, and I can't tell you how happy we are to have this band play for our guests! We could not have asked for a more attentive and supportive team to be a part of our wedding. Thank you!

Sent on 10/11/2020

Boston Premier Band's reply:

Hi Nicole, I truly enjoy our conversations and discovering those elements that will make your celebration personalized and special. Thank you for the review. You're going to have a great event, for sure!

Jaime B. · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Professional in every single way

As with many brides this summer, we also had to scale back our wedding plans. What was supposed to be a 200 person reception at the Sheraton Commander became a 30 person gathering at a safe outdoor venue. Due to the occupancy restrictions we faced, Ceasar put together a trio instead of the original plan of the full 7-piece band for our formal entrance and dinner. Despite all of the crazy changes, he had all of our details well thought out regarding introductions, special dances, speeches, etc. The Boston Premier Trio got our guests to dance before dinner! After dinner, their DJ took over, and we had a blast for the rest of the evening. We can't thank Ceasar enough for his flexibility and guidance. We really wanted to make our mini-reception something special. It ended up being a super-memorable night with family and close friends. This group of professionals is excellent at what they do. You and your guests will not be disappointed. And, no matter the circumstances, you will have fun!

Sent on 09/29/2020

Boston Premier Band's reply:

Hi Jaime,
    It was a pleasure working with you on your reception. Despite all of the crazy changes due to COVID, I'm so pleased that you were happy with how everything turned out. Thank you for the review. I wish you guys well!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Boston Premier Band FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
    $ 5,000 - $ 8,000
  • What is the average price for a wedding reception during off-peak season?
    $ 4,000 - $ 7,000
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package?
    $ 4800
  • Which of the following are included in the package?
    Sound/PA System
  • Are you an agency or a band?
    Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)?
    4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
    Big Band
    Reggae
    Rock
    Swing
    Top 40
  • What music services do you provide?
    Instrumentals
    Ceremony Music
    Cocktail Hour Music
    Learning New Songs
    Vocals
    Willing to Travel
  • What items are available?

Team of Boston Premier Band

Ceasar Cabral

Ceasar Cabral

Founder/Director

I officially launched Boston Premier in January of 2011 and am humbled by (and incredibly proud of) the band's success and growth. I love my job because it allows me to form relationships with incredible people, and collaborate to bring their big dreams to life. Our wedding receptions are not only refined and elegant, but they also allow guests to feel comfortable and the freedom to let loose throughout the evening. People really do have the time of their lives at our events!

As the coordinator and point of contact for the band, my approach is to work closely with our bridal couples to give them the utmost attention and focus on all the details, big and small. Each wedding is a unique reflection of the individual couples we work with. As no two weddings are alike, I welcome the opportunity to learn more about your plans and visions.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Somerset, Massachusetts Somerset, MA, 02726 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Boston Premier Band)