Boston Premier Band Reviews

8 | Somerset, MA

8 Reviews for Boston Premier Band

Nicole D. · Getting married on 07/05/2022

Amazing attention and service!

I wish there were more stars that I can give Boston Premier for their guidance and professionalism. As with many 2020 brides, I had to postpone my wedding due to Covid. We went through a hellish three weeks in May, where we had to change EVERYTHING! It was challenging, to say the least. From the start, Ceasar was incredibly responsive, kind, and accommodating whenever we had questions or concerns. Soon after we had our new date locked in and our vendors secured, we started having more pleasant conversations with him regarding our reception's timeline and flow. Ceasar really understands what is important to us, and I'm very confident he will make sure our wedding will be the BEST! I'm more excited than ever for our big day, and I can't tell you how happy we are to have this band play for our guests! We could not have asked for a more attentive and supportive team to be a part of our wedding. Thank you!

Sent on 10/11/2020

Boston Premier Band's reply:

Hi Nicole, I truly enjoy our conversations and discovering those elements that will make your celebration personalized and special. Thank you for the review. You're going to have a great event, for sure!

Jaime B. · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Professional in every single way

As with many brides this summer, we also had to scale back our wedding plans. What was supposed to be a 200 person reception at the Sheraton Commander became a 30 person gathering at a safe outdoor venue. Due to the occupancy restrictions we faced, Ceasar put together a trio instead of the original plan of the full 7-piece band for our formal entrance and dinner. Despite all of the crazy changes, he had all of our details well thought out regarding introductions, special dances, speeches, etc. The Boston Premier Trio got our guests to dance before dinner! After dinner, their DJ took over, and we had a blast for the rest of the evening. We can't thank Ceasar enough for his flexibility and guidance. We really wanted to make our mini-reception something special. It ended up being a super-memorable night with family and close friends. This group of professionals is excellent at what they do. You and your guests will not be disappointed. And, no matter the circumstances, you will have fun!

Sent on 09/29/2020

Hi Jaime,
    It was a pleasure working with you on your reception. Despite all of the crazy changes due to COVID, I'm so pleased that you were happy with how everything turned out. Thank you for the review. I wish you guys well!

Christa M. · Getting married on 10/16/2021

A Perfect Day!

Boston Premier is very professional, accommodating, and nothing short of incredible. We hired their DJ to play music during the ceremony, a jazz duo for cocktails, and the 7-piece band performed at the reception. I cannot say enough good things about this band. From start to finish, the entire day ran so smoothly. They "read" the room perfectly during the reception, and we danced to every song they played. It was a BLAST - everything we wanted and more. Boston Premier made our wedding! Thank you, thank you for such an incredible evening!!!

Sent on 09/16/2020

Boston Premier Band's reply:

Christa, you guys were so great to work with! Every meeting we had was so much fun. I love the chemistry between you two! Thank you for choosing our group to handle your event. It was a pleasure!!

Madison V. · Married on 01/05/2021

Great Service

Boston Premier is one of the most flexible vendors we are working with. We are now on our 3rd wedding date and second venue. As you can imagine, planning and replanning our wedding during this time has not only been stressful, but at times, tearful. There have been so many last-minute changes and uncertainties along the way. Ceasar has gone out of his way to make sure we could keep the band, which is one of the most important elements of the entire night. Hands down, he is the most loyal and most accessible vendor we are working with. I can't wait to FINALLY dance the night away with the band of our dreams!!! If I could give them six stars, I would!!

Sent on 09/10/2020

Boston Premier Band's reply:

Thank you, Madison. Yeah, it's been quite a journey and a wild ride. In the end, you will have the wedding that you've always hoped for. I can't wait to celebrate with you. It's going to be an amazing event, for sure!

Emma T. · Married on 05/09/2020

We had an amazing time!

Our wedding planner highly recommended Boston Premier, and they did not disappoint! Boston Premier is the main reason our wedding was so AMAZING! The music, the timing, and the flow of the entire evening were flawless. My husband and I had a wonderful time dancing with our guests. It was a special night that we'll never forget. Should you hire the Boston Premier for your wedding? Yes, you should! The band is truly outstanding, and they exceeded all our expectations. I can't thank them enough for their expertise.

Sent on 09/21/2020

Boston Premier Band's reply:

Emma!! You guys were one of my favorite couples of the year! Thank you for trusting us with your celebration. the reception was amazing!! Good luck with the new job. I hope our paths will cross again sometime soon.

Jennifer · Married on 11/17/2007

Studio C Band is amazing. The guests are still calling to ask us where we found this band. Ceasar was great to work with. The dance floor was packed all night. We firmly believe that our night would not have been as perfect if it were not for Studio C Band!

Sent on 12/04/2007

Claire · Married on 06/11/2006

Caesar and the band brought our wedding to life. They were really easy to work with in the planning stages, but some things that we wanted either didn't happen or things we didn't want did happen (ex: a few songs on our "don't play" list were played). I understand that they make decisions based on their feel for what will set the right mood, but playing some of my least favorite songs kind of stunk. Obviously, what was important was the quality of the music, which was great. Our guests really enjoyed them.
    At one point, we had to ask that they turn the music down during dinner, which they did (our reception venue was a greenhouse so the acoustics were hard to control).

Sent on 04/15/2008