DJ Prince William, Van Nuys, CA 91401 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About DJ Prince William

Prince William is an international DJ and entertainer based out of Los Angeles County, California. He has played unforgettable sets in places such as Berlin in Germany and New York City. Prince William is also an official DJ at the fun and exciting Six Flags Magic Mountain. He seeks to connect with his audiences, curating playlists that represent them and bring their entire celebration together. With this DJ, any event is sure to be a hit.

DJ Prince William offers various services for his clients to take advantage of in order to present the best celebration possible. His spectacular MC services are full of life, bringing a jovial atmosphere to the event. His services can be customized to best reflect exactly what you want for your special day, and he offers a suggested playlist and timeline for the celebration. He also allows for do-not-play-lists, ensuring that couples don't hear any songs that they don't believe are suited to their wedding occasion.

prince 5 51 1067727 1558562021

DJ Prince William 1
DJ Prince William 2
DJ Prince William 3

Garrett · Married on 05/25/2019

DJ Prince William was AMAZING!!!

My wife and I decided to hire DJ Prince William as our DJ for our wedding in Santa Barbara, CA at the Riviera Mansion. He did an amazing job getting everyone up to dance and I could tell everyone was having a good time. He played all the songs that were requested and had a great attitude the whole night. Thank you DJ Prince William!!!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Rebecca Warren · Married on 03/31/2019

The BEST Dj Iv'e hired! Thank you DJ William.

Dj William was the FUNnest man for the job! He was prompt and knew exactly what to do which eased my mind as a crazy bride! He was perfect for us! He played the music that my crowd could get up and dance to. He was an amazing host throughout the reception and wedding and knew just what to play and when to play it. I didn't get my playlist to him in time but he knew just what to play! I didn't expect many people to dance at my reception but he got them out there having so much fun! I loved his very sweet disposition and his kind manner. He was a true gentleman DJ at my wedding... I still have people asking me about my DJ! I love you DJ WIlliams You saved me!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    DJ Prince William 4
    DJ Prince William 5

DJ Prince William FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• DJ Prince William Van Nuys, CA, 91401 See on map