Shammy Dee

Los Angeles, CA View map Visit website
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Located in Los Angeles, California, Shammy Dee is a wedding DJ company that promises a fun, energetic event for all in attendance.

Yes, I only have a few 5-star reviews. BUT…you know who I’ve worked with? The Kardashians, Alicia Keys, Taylor Swift, and more. I’ve DJed weddings all over Southern California for over a decade! Here are the top 5 things that couples ask me to do with their weddings:

1 – They want a DJ who shows up on time! I’m always there early.

2 – They want someone who can emcee the reception. With my acting and stand-up experience, that’s not a problem at all.

3 – They want a DJ who is easy to work with and knows what a wedding needs. I’ve worked with some of the top wedding planners in Southern California. I help make the music planning easy and seamless for you.

4 – They want a DJ who will play the right song at the right time for their guests. Absolutely…that’s my job!

5 – They want a DJ who can take requests. Make that list, baby. I’ll work in what you want (and don’t want) and take requests from your guests too!

Don’t let the small number of reviews fool you. I'm just new to WeddingWire :)

Message me now so we can talk about how to bring the party to your wedding!

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$3,000

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$500

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth

Message vendor

• Bmarie
    Bmarie M. Married on 09/19/2021

Best Dj that I have ever heard

When I say that this is the best experience that I have ever had with a vendor, I mean that! Shammy was more than a Dj for my wedding! He was so attentive to my needs and went over and above to make my day special. His song mixes were out of this world and all of my guests had such an amazing time! If you don’t do anything else BOOK SHAMMY you will not be disappointed!! Thank you Shammy for being so amazing at what you do. I’ll never use another Dj for an event… you’re my #1 choice!
    Carl K. Married on 08/29/2021

The DJ you need

Shammy is a wonderful, upbeat force which helped set the mood for our reception at the Lodge at Torrey Pines. We had several planning sessions and together carefully curated the seated portion of the evening. We gave him some guidance for dancing which was not necessary given that he has the skills to read the crowd and get the party going. These collaborations resulted in a fantastic time by all. Shammy came to us highly recommended and did not disappoint.
    Delton D. Married on 04/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Exceptional DJ and wedding coordinator by default.

When planning for our wedding, I couldn't think of anyone else to DJ but Shammy Dee. I've been knowing and performing with him over a decade at various events. With him having so much experience in weddings and events, he actually helped out tremendously in guiding us through the process. His guidance helped to such an extent that I was able to help another couple plan using the tools Shammy shared with me. Professional, easy to work with while exceeding all expectations are only a few words to describe him. I highly recommend Shammy Dee for your wedding or any event.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Serving: Local to Los Angeles. Willing to travel anywhere in the US for destination weddings. Los Angeles, CA, 91601
Location of (Shammy Dee)