On The Go Dj Pro

Rancho Cucamonga, CA View map Visit website

$1,195 Most Popular Price

California and Texas

On The Go DJ Pro is an award-winning professional DJ, Photo Booth, Photography, and Videography company that has been making good times happen for over 18 years in California and Texas. In California we service the following areas: San Diego County, Orange County, Riverside County, Los Angeles County, San Bernardino County, and San Francisco County. In Texas you can find our professionals making good times happen in Dallas County, Harris County and the surrounding areas.

At On The Go DJ Pro we are committed to offering you the finest quality of professional wedding DJ's, Photographers, Videographers, and Photo Booth techs perfect for all your wedding needs. All of our professionals are hand selected by our management team which has over 100 years of combined experience in the wedding industry. All of our wedding professionals must be certified by our company before performing any events with us.

Your wedding day is a special day and you deserve nothing but the best quality of entertainment. On The Go DJ Pro feels privileged to take part in this momentous occasion and will work to provide you with professional wedding services tailored to your individual needs. We understand that no one DJ fits all, so we have developed what is called our Professional Match System which is based off of your needs.

On The Go DJ Pro strives to provide clients with exceptional customer service and wedding services delivered with a focus and commitment to total customer satisfaction. Our friendly staff will work with you to ensure our services far exceed your expectations and offers your guests an enjoyable event to remember!

Wedding Services

* DJ Services * Bilingual DJ/MC * Photo Booth * Photography * Videography

* Dancing In The Clouds * Slide Show Creation * Projector & Screen * Flat Screen T.V.

* Karaoke * Uplighting * Static Monogram & Gobo * Animated Monogram & Gobo

Genres

* Top 40 * Country * Hip Hop *Pop * Reggaeton * R&B * Rock * Heavy Metal * Punk Rock * Grunge * Indie Rock *Reggae

* Blues * Soul* Techno * House * Dubstep * Trance *New Wave *Disco *Funk *Salsa *Cumbias *Merengue*Corridos

*Nortenas* Ranchera *Mariachi.

• Black-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$995

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1195

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$100

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Johanna Married on 10/02/2021

Great Experience!

Great service! We hired them for both dj services and Photo Booth for our wedding and everything turned out great! We had DJ Jesus who was able to do our ceremony and reception which were in two different locations, he was able to read the room and play the perfect music, and he was very flexible with our schedule since we were falling a bit behind. Everyone loved the Photo Booth coordinator because she was very social, would interact with everyone in the Photo Booth, and help with handing out props. Both my husband and I don't get home from work until around 7-8PM and whenever we needed to have a phone call Anthony Perez was always able to accommodate to have our phone calls once we were home. I would highly recommend hiring them!
    Jose M. Married on 09/26/2021

Unforgettable Party

We wanted to impress and give our guest’s a memorable experience, DJ Nino did not disappoint us, from the first song to the the end , DJ Nino  was on point. He is very professional, can definitely read a crowd and is talented beyond belief. If you are worried about having a DJ that will play the same boring songs or do the typical line dances (I am sure you have  seen this at other  weddings), Not with DJ Nino, he keeps the crowd moving and mixing to all different top song & genres. DJ Nino made our wedding an  amazing party that we’ll never forget.
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle S. Married on 09/25/2021

M favorite company and people to work with

Anthony and Karina at On The Go DJ Pro are amazing!!! I can’t rave about this company enough. Anthony was the DJ at my wedding and he nailed it!!! He was able to capture the vibe of our Mexican & Lebanese wedding. He did a great job of incorporate Lebanese music into the mix, all of our guest loved the music. I received nothing but complements from my wedding guest about the music and DJ Anthony. Karina was spectacular to work with, she designed my Photobooth background. I sent her some examples of my wedding colors and theme and gave her free range to design something for me. She did not disappoint! Karina was able to capture the feel of my wedding and incorporate that in to her design. We are very pleased and will cherish those pictures for life.

Not only are they extremely skilled and talented at what they do they are great people to work with, they made me feel like family not a client. On the Wednesday before my wedding I reached out to Karina because the photographer I originally hired turned out to be a drama queen and was horrible to work with, I didn’t want her energy at my wedding so I terminated her service and needed a new photographer. Since I enjoyed working with Karina so much designing the photobooth background I thought to myself let me ask her if she knows a photographer willing to shoot a wedding 3 days before the wedding date. Mind you this was about an hour conversation at 10pm on Wednesday night, she was sweet enough to heard me out and told me I’m sorry that this happened, let me see what I can do for you. The next morning I get a phone call from Anthony telling me he found me a photographer to shoot my wedding  Needless to say I was thrilled and relieved. On The Go DJ Pro went above and beyond to make my wedding day special for me. On top of all that Karina drove 45 minutes out of her way after a long day’s work to come to my wedding and meet me so I can thank her for helping me find a photographer. It was a very sweet moment that I will cherish and remember Thank you Karina.

Mario was our photographer, he was a pleasure to work with. He showed up an hour early to make sure we got all the photos we wanted for our wedding day. Mario went above and beyond for us as well. He was so fun to work with and gave us good direction when shooting my husband and I and the wedding party. My favorite part of working with Mario was the little sneak peeks he would give us while he was taking our photos. I am looking forward to seeing the rest of the pictures he took.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Solace Weddings Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

7770 Arroyo Vista Ave Rancho Cucamonga, CA, 91730
909-487-2708

24 Hours 7 Days A Week
Location of (On The Go Dj Pro)
Flora Street Dallas, TX, 75202 See on map