On The Go Dj Pro Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Johanna Married on 10/02/2021

Great Experience!

Great service! We hired them for both dj services and Photo Booth for our wedding and everything turned out great! We had DJ Jesus who was able to do our ceremony and reception which were in two different locations, he was able to read the room and play the perfect music, and he was very flexible with our schedule since we were falling a bit behind. Everyone loved the Photo Booth coordinator because she was very social, would interact with everyone in the Photo Booth, and help with handing out props. Both my husband and I don't get home from work until around 7-8PM and whenever we needed to have a phone call Anthony Perez was always able to accommodate to have our phone calls once we were home. I would highly recommend hiring them!
    Jose M. Married on 09/26/2021

Unforgettable Party

We wanted to impress and give our guest’s a memorable experience, DJ Nino did not disappoint us, from the first song to the the end , DJ Nino  was on point. He is very professional, can definitely read a crowd and is talented beyond belief. If you are worried about having a DJ that will play the same boring songs or do the typical line dances (I am sure you have  seen this at other  weddings), Not with DJ Nino, he keeps the crowd moving and mixing to all different top song & genres. DJ Nino made our wedding an  amazing party that we’ll never forget.
  • Gabrielle
    Gabrielle S. Married on 09/25/2021

M favorite company and people to work with

Anthony and Karina at On The Go DJ Pro are amazing!!! I can’t rave about this company enough. Anthony was the DJ at my wedding and he nailed it!!! He was able to capture the vibe of our Mexican & Lebanese wedding. He did a great job of incorporate Lebanese music into the mix, all of our guest loved the music. I received nothing but complements from my wedding guest about the music and DJ Anthony. Karina was spectacular to work with, she designed my Photobooth background. I sent her some examples of my wedding colors and theme and gave her free range to design something for me. She did not disappoint! Karina was able to capture the feel of my wedding and incorporate that in to her design. We are very pleased and will cherish those pictures for life.

Not only are they extremely skilled and talented at what they do they are great people to work with, they made me feel like family not a client. On the Wednesday before my wedding I reached out to Karina because the photographer I originally hired turned out to be a drama queen and was horrible to work with, I didn’t want her energy at my wedding so I terminated her service and needed a new photographer. Since I enjoyed working with Karina so much designing the photobooth background I thought to myself let me ask her if she knows a photographer willing to shoot a wedding 3 days before the wedding date. Mind you this was about an hour conversation at 10pm on Wednesday night, she was sweet enough to heard me out and told me I’m sorry that this happened, let me see what I can do for you. The next morning I get a phone call from Anthony telling me he found me a photographer to shoot my wedding  Needless to say I was thrilled and relieved. On The Go DJ Pro went above and beyond to make my wedding day special for me. On top of all that Karina drove 45 minutes out of her way after a long day’s work to come to my wedding and meet me so I can thank her for helping me find a photographer. It was a very sweet moment that I will cherish and remember Thank you Karina.

Mario was our photographer, he was a pleasure to work with. He showed up an hour early to make sure we got all the photos we wanted for our wedding day. Mario went above and beyond for us as well. He was so fun to work with and gave us good direction when shooting my husband and I and the wedding party. My favorite part of working with Mario was the little sneak peeks he would give us while he was taking our photos. I am looking forward to seeing the rest of the pictures he took.
    Herlinda J. Married on 09/18/2021

Exceeded our expectations.

No need to look any further for a DJ! Words can't even describe how happy we are with DJ Nino. He has exceeded all of our expectations. The entire process was really smooth from the very beginning all the way to the end. We received so many compliments throughout the entire night. We knew that the DJ was one of the most important aspects of our wedding, we had large guest list and they love to party, and we needed a Professional to keep up with our guest, and the music list with blend of all genres, DJ Nino really came through!
    Jessica T. Married on 08/16/2021

On the Go Dj Pro is the best

I love the professionalism of On the Go DJ Pro, the event planner made it so easy. My DJ Nino Sabroso helped us create everlasting memories of celebrating, his timing for dancing, music, and announcing kept everything on schedule. He did an amazing job! We are so grateful!
    Brenda Married on 08/14/2021

Definitely will hire again

DJ Deshon was amazing to work with and made out experience so enjoyable. His attentiveness and responsiveness to all of our questions made us feel comfortable and relaxed. Highly recommend.
    Connie G. Married on 08/07/2021

Thank you for making my wedding the BEST!

Working with On The Go DJ Pro was amazing! All my questions were answered by a very friendly person when I was trying to book DJ services for my wedding. The whole process was easy. Our DJ was the best! I never felt worried while working with DJ Nino Sabroso. He arrived early the day of the event to set-up, he made sure that everything went smoothly, and he kept us on the dance floor all night long with his great music selections. Absolutely happy with On The Go DJ Pro, thank you for making my wedding so much fun.
    Luis S. Married on 07/15/2021

Excellence

Dj Deshon Brown was amazing. He called us the week leading up to the event and made sure he went over the entire day with us in detail. He was set up and ready to go an hour before are wedding started. He was very energetic and got all our guest excited for our grand entrance. He kept everyone involved in our wedding and kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night. We couldn’t have asked for a better fit. We would highly recommend on the go dj pro and Dj Deshon Brown.
  • Esperanza
    Esperanza Married on 06/12/2021

Ivan is the best!!

I was so nervous about the flow of my wedding but Anthony made sure to hook me up with only the best which was DJ Ivan. Man he was a huge hit at my wedding. Ivan is humble and flexible and made sure to always check in with our timeline. In my eyes he went above and beyond for me and my husband. Definitely recommend for all of my family events!
    Jayda C. Married on 05/29/2021

Overall fantabulous

The Dj was incredible. For our wedding, we were very open to whatever songs were played, as we are HUGE music people. HE DELIVERED! I was amazed at how everything just fell into place. Exceeded my expectations. He defiently kept us on track with our wedding and added his own spunk to it as well. Very pleased and happy. we will be referring to more friends and family who want an incredible yet affordable DJ. Thank you again !
    Shawna F. Married on 05/15/2021

Excellence and Memorable

DJ Nino covered our wedding and was a hit with our guest. He is very professional and helped me with the timeline of events which was super helpful since I didn’t have a wedding coordinator. I wasn’t prepared with a long song list, and our genre was kind of all over the place so he played a little bit of everything and didn’t disappoint. We are not a lively crowd and still had us on the dance floor.
    I would recommend DJ Nino for your event.
  • Kathryne
    Kathryne Married on 05/01/2021

Absolutely Amazing

I have to say that this DJ company is a lifesaver! I am so blessed to have found such a great company to DJ my wedding! They were so professional and perfect, with all the bumps from our catering service we had to re arrange everything literally while it was happening they made my day absolutely perfect they got people dancing having fun and I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ! Thank you so so much
    Alyssa Married on 09/15/2018
    Anthony was amazing. I wanted a very diverse playlist and he didn't disappoint. The dance floor was always full. The photographer I requested was sick but Anthony assured me he was sending his best one and he was amazing ,I can't wait to see how the photos came out. The photo booth was a huge hit at the reception. Although it didn't get up and running until a few hours later than scheduled due to someone breaking the camera and someone having to bring another one 2 hours away, it still got plenty of use. Would recommend to anyone!
    Suzanne Married on 06/16/2018
    Anthony was Great! He worked with us to set our timeline and our playlist. He was polite, professional and was easy to get in touch with. He had a calming way about him and offered suggestions to help have your vision become reality. We could not have picked a better DJ for our wedding!
    Patty Married on 04/13/2018
    We hired On The Go DJ and Photo Booth for my sons wedding. They were so professional. Karina, the booth coordinator, allowed us to customize our photo background and had great ideas. She was very patient with all of our changes and gave us exactly what we wanted. The scrapbook was a really great gift for the Bride and Groom. And the guests were able to write a personal note next to their picture. In addition the video option in the booth, such a great, fun idea. It was so much more than just a photo booth. The woman who ran the booth was really fun and you can tell she loves her job. I have never been a fan of photo booths, and wasn't sure if the crowd was going to even use it. But I am so glad we did. Great memories. Anthony, the owner, was our DJ. He was amazing. He is an excellent MC, and got the crowed going. He played every song requested, and the dance music that he had going was so fun. At the end of his time, no one was ready to stop, so he stayed later for us. His website is so detailed with respect to each song and event that you want. I was really impressed. We had a few changes with more people giving speeches, and when the bride was walking out, and he just flowed with it. I am so happy that we used On The Go DJ and Photo Booth. Such a great job!
    Tina Married on 11/11/2017
    I was extremely happy with On The Go DJ Pro NW. I worked with Jessica planning out all the details of my wedding. Anthony was the DJ for my wedding and was right on point with all the announcements and selecting out the perfect songs. My guest danced all night long and wouldn't get off the dance floor. Anthony you rock and thank you so much for making my night special. I have passed out your information to several of my guest that will be looking to hire you for upcoming events. You Rock!!
    Vanessa Married on 11/01/2017
    On the Go NW is the best wedding company in our area. Very attentative.... they make everything fun and EASY!
    Jeni Married on 09/30/2017
    I absolutely love On the Go Dj Pro NW!!!
    The dj was super nice, knowledgeable, flexible and accommodating.
    I highly recommend them to help you celebrate you life events!!!
    So much fun was to be had by all!
    Nellie Married on 06/18/2017
    Working with Anthony at On The Go DJ Pro was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! They were very responsive from the beginning, and their planning website makes sure that you don't forget a thing in your schedule. DJ Deshon arrived right on time and was set up early and ready to play! He had a great personality and kept the evening moving along perfectly! I would definitely use their services again and ask for DJ Deshon!
  • Z
    Zev Married on 06/11/2017
    I just wanted to thank you again for sending Britt to our party. He did a great job. He was easy to work with and was very professional. I appreciate the fact he called me before the party to discuss my needs, and he knew exactly what kind of music to play. He gave my party the perfect atmosphere and everyone had a great time.
    Amber Married on 06/10/2017
    I had such an amazing experience with On the go DJ Pro!! We used them for our wedding and Anthony was absolutely fabulous and was so helpful in the planning process! Everyone complimented on how much fun they had and how great the music was! We had a totally different vision on the dance music but Anthony adapted to what everyone was dancing to flawlessly! I would 100% recommend them for your special day!
    James Married on 10/21/2016
    DJ Pro On The Go did our 10 year Anniversary party, Britt was fantastic, great personality and really had a feel for the room. Great music all night long. I highly recommend for any occasion.
    Kelly Married on 07/02/2016
    I hired Anthony from On the Go DJ Pro NW to provide DJ and Photo Booth services for my daughters wedding. Working with the staff from this company was top notch. They were very detailed in there planning phase. Both the DJ and Photo Booth where set up an hour before our start time. All of our guest had a wonderful time and most importantly my daughter was happy with their services. I would 100 percent recommend this company when planning your big day!!
    Nancy Event on: 04/30/2016
    DJ Andrew did a fantastic job at my daughter's Sweet 16 party. He played all of my daughter's favorite songs that she choose and kept the crowd engaged and having fun. Andrew arrived early to set up and he was very professional, yet fun and he made sure everyone was having a good time on the dance floor. I would highly recommend On The Go DJ Pro and Andrew because they were responsive, professional and a pleasure to work with. We were extremely happy with the Photo Booth as well!
    Jazmin Married on 04/23/2016
    Andrew was our DJ and let me tell you if it wasn't for Andrew im sure i wouldve been a total wreck :) He was absolutely the greatest! Super fun and efficient especially since most the time me and the photographer both checked with him to ask what was next lol! So very glad I used their services! Thank you for the good time!