On The Go Dj Pro Reviews

210 | Rancho Cucamonga, CA

210 Reviews for On The Go Dj Pro

210 On The Go Dj Pro Reviews

Alyssa · Married on 09/15/2018

Anthony was amazing. I wanted a very diverse playlist and he didn't disappoint. The dance floor was always full. The photographer I requested was sick but Anthony assured me he was sending his best one and he was amazing ,I can't wait to see how the photos came out. The photo booth was a huge hit at the reception. Although it didn't get up and running until a few hours later than scheduled due to someone breaking the camera and someone having to bring another one 2 hours away, it still got plenty of use. Would recommend to anyone!

Suzanne · Married on 06/16/2018

Anthony was Great! He worked with us to set our timeline and our playlist. He was polite, professional and was easy to get in touch with. He had a calming way about him and offered suggestions to help have your vision become reality. We could not have picked a better DJ for our wedding!

Patty · Married on 04/13/2018

We hired On The Go DJ and Photo Booth for my sons wedding. They were so professional. Karina, the booth coordinator, allowed us to customize our photo background and had great ideas. She was very patient with all of our changes and gave us exactly what we wanted. The scrapbook was a really great gift for the Bride and Groom. And the guests were able to write a personal note next to their picture. In addition the video option in the booth, such a great, fun idea. It was so much more than just a photo booth. The woman who ran the booth was really fun and you can tell she loves her job. I have never been a fan of photo booths, and wasn't sure if the crowd was going to even use it. But I am so glad we did. Great memories. Anthony, the owner, was our DJ. He was amazing. He is an excellent MC, and got the crowed going. He played every song requested, and the dance music that he had going was so fun. At the end of his time, no one was ready to stop, so he stayed later for us. His website is so detailed with respect to each song and event that you want. I was really impressed. We had a few changes with more people giving speeches, and when the bride was walking out, and he just flowed with it. I am so happy that we used On The Go DJ and Photo Booth. Such a great job!

Kyana · event on: 03/03/2012

Our DJ (David) was AMAZINGGG! He was dressed very nicely for my grandparent's 50th anniversary and was a very kind. The music was exactly what they wanted and everyone had a great time. They also helped up put a timeline together of certain events, will definitely use them again! Thanks On the Go DJ Pro!

Nellie · Married on 06/18/2017

Working with Anthony at On The Go DJ Pro was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! They were very responsive from the beginning, and their planning website makes sure that you don't forget a thing in your schedule. DJ Deshon arrived right on time and was set up early and ready to play! He had a great personality and kept the evening moving along perfectly! I would definitely use their services again and ask for DJ Deshon!

• Z

ZEV · Married on 06/11/2017

I just wanted to thank you again for sending Britt to our party. He did a great job. He was easy to work with and was very professional. I appreciate the fact he called me before the party to discuss my needs, and he knew exactly what kind of music to play. He gave my party the perfect atmosphere and everyone had a great time.

Amber · Married on 06/10/2017

I had such an amazing experience with On the go DJ Pro!! We used them for our wedding and Anthony was absolutely fabulous and was so helpful in the planning process! Everyone complimented on how much fun they had and how great the music was! We had a totally different vision on the dance music but Anthony adapted to what everyone was dancing to flawlessly! I would 100% recommend them for your special day!

James · Married on 10/21/2016

DJ Pro On The Go did our 10 year Anniversary party, Britt was fantastic, great personality and really had a feel for the room. Great music all night long. I highly recommend for any occasion.

Jazmin · Married on 04/23/2016

Andrew was our DJ and let me tell you if it wasn't for Andrew im sure i wouldve been a total wreck :) He was absolutely the greatest! Super fun and efficient especially since most the time me and the photographer both checked with him to ask what was next lol! So very glad I used their services! Thank you for the good time!

Elizabeth · Married on 03/26/2016

On The Go Dj Pro was COMPLETELY PERFECT!!!!! We worked with Danny as the coordinator, he was truly professionally...he answered my phone calls in one ring...he had everything completely organized ..Danny was a breeze to work with!!! Danny is a 10 out of 10!!!!
    Andrew was our DJ for the evening...he arrived early, he set up everything PERFECTLY!!! Danny was AMAZING at feeling the vibe of the night and played music that was ABSOLUTEY perfect for our guests!!! We had numerous people ask for Andrews contact phone number!!! My family and I will ONLY use the combination of Dj On The Pro with Danny and Andrew for our future endeavors!!!!
    Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth Henley Martino

Tania · Married on 03/19/2016

Our DJ Andrew did a wonderful job. He kept the party going and we had no stress at all. Thank you Andrew.

Christina · Married on 03/12/2016

Thank you On the Go DJ Pro! Anthony helped us work through creating the playlist for our wedding, and Danny kept the party going all night long. All of our guests said they were so impressed with how well-planned the night was, but I think it was all Danny - he kept everything running smoothly and made sure our guests never left the dance floor. I highly recommend them - talented emcees, great energy and organized. Thank you, Danny and Anthony!

Anthony and his crew are the very best! Outstanding professionalism, dedicated to your event being perfect.
    Reward yourself and choose On The Go DJ Pro, you will be so thankful you did so!
    Debbie and Dennis Hayes

• Mrs Hayes

Debbie · Married on 02/27/2016

Love this company and it's amazing DJ-Anthony, but all of them, especially Jessica are terrific. So patient and kind! Their form you fill out allows you to pick all your very favorite songs for all categories of your wedding. Or if you need help, they know exactly how to help you pick the perfect tune. I highly recommend this Company!

On The Go Dj Pro 1
    On The Go Dj Pro 2
    On The Go Dj Pro 3
    On The Go Dj Pro 4
    On The Go Dj Pro 5

Margaret · Married on 10/24/2015

This was actually a Sweet 16 party that Brian dj'd for approximately 170 guests of all ages. Brian did an amazing job, was professional, polite and courteous. Would absolutely recommend him for any type of event.

• I

Israel · Married on 10/24/2015

We Mr&Mrs Pizarro had an amazing experience with onthegodjpro. Dj Danny truly delivered one of the best nights ever! All of our guest couldn't stop talking about how awesome the event was. We thank you Danny for making our night unforgettable not just to us but each and one of our guess.

The photo booth was none stop, guess where having fun with it and the best thing about it was we got to keep a USB stick with all of our guess funny pictures.

We highly recommend Onthegodjpro for your wedding. DJPRO you guys rock

Jennifer · Married on 09/19/2015

Andrew and Cassandra were fantastic. Great customer service! Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a Dj and photo booth.

Cindy · Married on 09/19/2015

I am extremely happy with On The Go DJ Pro! I worked with Anthony to book my wedding. He was very professional and pleasant to speak with. It was definitely a stress free process. My DJ was Merav, she rocked! My family and friends loved her. The dance floor was never empty thanks to her. Thank you for a lovely event!

Mike · Married on 09/12/2015

Our DJ Mike Starr was fantastic! He arrived and was already setting up prior to our arrival. He played all the music we selected - which by the way the online link had every song on our list. This was a 70's party and music selection was very important to the success of our party. He was very personable and kept the music going and the group dancing the entire time. The dance floor was always filled with enthusiastic dancer, young and old. Announcements and events were handled as requested and very capably. The rate was very reasonable; we feel we got more than our money's worth. We will definitely use On The Go DJ Pro for our next event and highly recommend the company.

Cori · Married on 08/01/2015

DJ Danny rocked our wedding last weekend! He was super friendly over the phone when he called to introduce himself, and we hit it off when we went over the wedding song list and he enthusiastically said "I can see you guys like to dance!" Danny and Merav were super flexible all night... I made quite a few changes as we went along (last minute bouquet toss, changed the bridal party introductions, even choreographed a song to jump in the pool to on a whim) and they handled the whole event beautifully. We have been getting compliments on how fun the wedding was all week!

Jeremy · Married on 07/19/2015

We are fully satisfied with the service provided. Everybody had a good time. I really like the music played while people were eating (cello/violin covers of popular songs). Everything was perfect! Thanks again!

Brandi · Married on 07/11/2015

Ivan was amazing . He made sure to play all music and added a touch of his own expertise which was great! He also took requests ... when I asked him for something he did it and i loved that he had knowledge of country music! !! Thanks DJ Pro..

lauren · Married on 05/16/2015

On the Go DJ Pro was awesome! I have never seen guests actually run to the dance floor when the dance floor opened up and I was lucky to see it happen at my own wedding!! For Adam and I the DJ was extremely important and On The Go DJ did an amazing job!

From the beginning, Anthony and Abraham were excellent and extremely easy to work with. We had DJ Danny and he did an excellent

Anthony · Married on 05/16/2015

Our DJ Ivan was excellent! On The Go was also always available and responsive if we had any questions or concerns. Our photographer David and his assistant were awesome as well. We will recommend to all of our friends that are getting married in Southern CA!

Carol · Married on 01/10/2015

I HIGHLY recommend DJ Pro. I worked with Anthony, who was extremely professional. The guests danced all night & received so many compliments on the music! Transitions were seamless, Anthony announced everything and follow the timeline I provided. He did a fantastic job keeping the party going. Jessica is also great at communicating with me throughout the process. Thank you!