On The Go Dj Pro Reviews

216 | Rancho Cucamonga, CA

216 Reviews for On The Go Dj Pro

Alyssa · Married on 09/15/2018

Anthony was amazing. I wanted a very diverse playlist and he didn't disappoint. The dance floor was always full. The photographer I requested was sick but Anthony assured me he was sending his best one and he was amazing ,I can't wait to see how the photos came out. The photo booth was a huge hit at the reception. Although it didn't get up and running until a few hours later than scheduled due to someone breaking the camera and someone having to bring another one 2 hours away, it still got plenty of use. Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Suzanne · Married on 06/16/2018

Anthony was Great! He worked with us to set our timeline and our playlist. He was polite, professional and was easy to get in touch with. He had a calming way about him and offered suggestions to help have your vision become reality. We could not have picked a better DJ for our wedding!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Patty · Married on 04/13/2018

We hired On The Go DJ and Photo Booth for my sons wedding. They were so professional. Karina, the booth coordinator, allowed us to customize our photo background and had great ideas. She was very patient with all of our changes and gave us exactly what we wanted. The scrapbook was a really great gift for the Bride and Groom. And the guests were able to write a personal note next to their picture. In addition the video option in the booth, such a great, fun idea. It was so much more than just a photo booth. The woman who ran the booth was really fun and you can tell she loves her job. I have never been a fan of photo booths, and wasn't sure if the crowd was going to even use it. But I am so glad we did. Great memories. Anthony, the owner, was our DJ. He was amazing. He is an excellent MC, and got the crowed going. He played every song requested, and the dance music that he had going was so fun. At the end of his time, no one was ready to stop, so he stayed later for us. His website is so detailed with respect to each song and event that you want. I was really impressed. We had a few changes with more people giving speeches, and when the bride was walking out, and he just flowed with it. I am so happy that we used On The Go DJ and Photo Booth. Such a great job!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Tina · Married on 11/11/2017

I was extremely happy with On The Go DJ Pro NW. I worked with Jessica planning out all the details of my wedding. Anthony was the DJ for my wedding and was right on point with all the announcements and selecting out the perfect songs. My guest danced all night long and wouldn't get off the dance floor. Anthony you rock and thank you so much for making my night special. I have passed out your information to several of my guest that will be looking to hire you for upcoming events. You Rock!!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Vanessa · Married on 11/01/2017

On the Go NW is the best wedding company in our area. Very attentative.... they make everything fun and EASY!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Jeni · Married on 09/30/2017

I absolutely love On the Go Dj Pro NW!!!
    The dj was super nice, knowledgeable, flexible and accommodating.
    I highly recommend them to help you celebrate you life events!!!
    So much fun was to be had by all!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Nellie · Married on 06/18/2017

Working with Anthony at On The Go DJ Pro was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding! They were very responsive from the beginning, and their planning website makes sure that you don't forget a thing in your schedule. DJ Deshon arrived right on time and was set up early and ready to play! He had a great personality and kept the evening moving along perfectly! I would definitely use their services again and ask for DJ Deshon!

Sent on 08/09/2017
  • Z

ZEV · Married on 06/11/2017

I just wanted to thank you again for sending Britt to our party. He did a great job. He was easy to work with and was very professional. I appreciate the fact he called me before the party to discuss my needs, and he knew exactly what kind of music to play. He gave my party the perfect atmosphere and everyone had a great time.

Sent on 06/14/2017

Amber · Married on 06/10/2017

I had such an amazing experience with On the go DJ Pro!! We used them for our wedding and Anthony was absolutely fabulous and was so helpful in the planning process! Everyone complimented on how much fun they had and how great the music was! We had a totally different vision on the dance music but Anthony adapted to what everyone was dancing to flawlessly! I would 100% recommend them for your special day!

Sent on 07/05/2017

James · Married on 10/21/2016

DJ Pro On The Go did our 10 year Anniversary party, Britt was fantastic, great personality and really had a feel for the room. Great music all night long. I highly recommend for any occasion.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Kelly · Married on 07/02/2016

I hired Anthony from On the Go DJ Pro NW to provide DJ and Photo Booth services for my daughters wedding. Working with the staff from this company was top notch. They were very detailed in there planning phase. Both the DJ and Photo Booth where set up an hour before our start time. All of our guest had a wonderful time and most importantly my daughter was happy with their services. I would 100 percent recommend this company when planning your big day!!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Nancy · event on: 04/30/2016

DJ Andrew did a fantastic job at my daughter's Sweet 16 party. He played all of my daughter's favorite songs that she choose and kept the crowd engaged and having fun. Andrew arrived early to set up and he was very professional, yet fun and he made sure everyone was having a good time on the dance floor. I would highly recommend On The Go DJ Pro and Andrew because they were responsive, professional and a pleasure to work with. We were extremely happy with the Photo Booth as well!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Jazmin · Married on 04/23/2016

Andrew was our DJ and let me tell you if it wasn't for Andrew im sure i wouldve been a total wreck :) He was absolutely the greatest! Super fun and efficient especially since most the time me and the photographer both checked with him to ask what was next lol! So very glad I used their services! Thank you for the good time!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 03/26/2016

On The Go Dj Pro was COMPLETELY PERFECT!!!!! We worked with Danny as the coordinator, he was truly professionally...he answered my phone calls in one ring...he had everything completely organized ..Danny was a breeze to work with!!! Danny is a 10 out of 10!!!!
    Andrew was our DJ for the evening...he arrived early, he set up everything PERFECTLY!!! Danny was AMAZING at feeling the vibe of the night and played music that was ABSOLUTEY perfect for our guests!!! We had numerous people ask for Andrews contact phone number!!! My family and I will ONLY use the combination of Dj On The Pro with Danny and Andrew for our future endeavors!!!!
    Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth Henley Martino

Sent on 04/04/2016

Tania · Married on 03/19/2016

Our DJ Andrew did a wonderful job. He kept the party going and we had no stress at all. Thank you Andrew.

Sent on 03/29/2016

Christina · Married on 03/12/2016

Thank you On the Go DJ Pro! Anthony helped us work through creating the playlist for our wedding, and Danny kept the party going all night long. All of our guests said they were so impressed with how well-planned the night was, but I think it was all Danny - he kept everything running smoothly and made sure our guests never left the dance floor. I highly recommend them - talented emcees, great energy and organized. Thank you, Danny and Anthony!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Anthony and his crew are the very best! Outstanding professionalism, dedicated to your event being perfect.
    Reward yourself and choose On The Go DJ Pro, you will be so thankful you did so!
    Debbie and Dennis Hayes

Sent on 05/13/2016
  • Mrs Hayes

Debbie · Married on 02/27/2016

Love this company and it's amazing DJ-Anthony, but all of them, especially Jessica are terrific. So patient and kind! Their form you fill out allows you to pick all your very favorite songs for all categories of your wedding. Or if you need help, they know exactly how to help you pick the perfect tune. I highly recommend this Company!

Sent on 02/28/2017

Margaret · Married on 10/24/2015

This was actually a Sweet 16 party that Brian dj'd for approximately 170 guests of all ages. Brian did an amazing job, was professional, polite and courteous. Would absolutely recommend him for any type of event.

Sent on 10/29/2015
  • I

Israel · Married on 10/24/2015

We Mr&Mrs Pizarro had an amazing experience with onthegodjpro. Dj Danny truly delivered one of the best nights ever! All of our guest couldn't stop talking about how awesome the event was. We thank you Danny for making our night unforgettable not just to us but each and one of our guess.

The photo booth was none stop, guess where having fun with it and the best thing about it was we got to keep a USB stick with all of our guess funny pictures.

We highly recommend Onthegodjpro for your wedding. DJPRO you guys rock

Sent on 11/01/2015

Jennifer · Married on 09/19/2015

Andrew and Cassandra were fantastic. Great customer service! Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a Dj and photo booth.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Cindy · Married on 09/19/2015

I am extremely happy with On The Go DJ Pro! I worked with Anthony to book my wedding. He was very professional and pleasant to speak with. It was definitely a stress free process. My DJ was Merav, she rocked! My family and friends loved her. The dance floor was never empty thanks to her. Thank you for a lovely event!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Mike · Married on 09/12/2015

Our DJ Mike Starr was fantastic! He arrived and was already setting up prior to our arrival. He played all the music we selected - which by the way the online link had every song on our list. This was a 70's party and music selection was very important to the success of our party. He was very personable and kept the music going and the group dancing the entire time. The dance floor was always filled with enthusiastic dancer, young and old. Announcements and events were handled as requested and very capably. The rate was very reasonable; we feel we got more than our money's worth. We will definitely use On The Go DJ Pro for our next event and highly recommend the company.

Sent on 09/18/2015

Cori · Married on 08/01/2015

DJ Danny rocked our wedding last weekend! He was super friendly over the phone when he called to introduce himself, and we hit it off when we went over the wedding song list and he enthusiastically said "I can see you guys like to dance!" Danny and Merav were super flexible all night... I made quite a few changes as we went along (last minute bouquet toss, changed the bridal party introductions, even choreographed a song to jump in the pool to on a whim) and they handled the whole event beautifully. We have been getting compliments on how fun the wedding was all week!

Sent on 08/05/2015
  • User5327525 · event on: 07/30/2015

Our photo booth technician, Ivan, was professional and entertaining. Our grad party was much more special because of his service! I would highly recommend this company.

Sent on 08/08/2015