On The Go Dj Pro Reviews

Rancho Cucamonga, CA
4.9 out of 5 rating, 296 Reviews
View more information

Reviews

Your trust is our goal. Our community relies on honest reviews to help you make those big decisions with ease.
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
97% recommend it
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
    Mr Lewis Sent on 06/05/2024

Anns retirement party 2024

What an outstanding family business. They were on time and had lots of fun props for our guests to use. Fun was had by all for sure and I would give more stars if they were available. Book Katrina for your next event, her attention to photo details and pricing is hard to beat, everything was included in pricing unlike the competition who adds up charge after up charge. Thanks again "On The Go Photo and DJ" hope to use your services again in the near future.
    Best regards,
    Mr. Lewis
    Skylar Z. Sent on 05/26/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Anthony gets the party started!

Anthony was a pleasure to work with! Anyone who plans a wedding (especially with kids) can be extremely overwhelming! I kept forgetting to get back to Anthony about booking and he always gave me a polite “hey I’m still here if you need me!” From the first phone call I knew we were going to book him. From the app, the professionalism, the friendliness to my guest and the great music. I’m so sooo satisfied with how everything turned out. The guest were dancing all night!! We will definitely be booking On the go DJ pro again! Especially Anthony!! Do not hesitate on this vendor!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Wendy
    Wendy L. Sent on 05/29/2024

Amazing DJ Anthony Perez

Dear Anthony Perez,
    You were the best DJ I have ever encountered. Everyone always has bad things to say about the DJ from their wedding, but not us. We were so lucky to have you. From the very first time I reached out to you, and every time after, during the next year while we were planning, you responded right away. Every time I called, you answered. And then on the big day you showed up early, catered to us completely, and were flexible. You paid close attention to me, the bride, and took cues from me, ready to change things. Your app made the planning easy, but your attention to detail, your professionalism, and your attitude made you, and our wedding exceptional. Thankyou so much.
    - The New Mr. and Mrs. Louie
    Chris T. Sent on 05/22/2024

Anthony Perez DJ review

Anthony Perez was very professional. He made sure multiple times before the wedding that everything was in order and to our liking. He was very flexible as well with changing music choices last minute and also changing the ending time of the reception just one day before the wedding. He was very informative when I texted or called with any questions or concerns that I had about the DJ service and process and was very communicative with the details. At the wedding, we didn’t have to worry about anything as Anthony Perez knew exactly what to do throughout the wedding and did not have any questions or concerns for us. Overall, the quality of the service was excellent.
    Amber A. Sent on 05/27/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect Wedding Entertainment: On the GO DJ Pro Exceeds Expectations!

We are thrilled to have chosen On the GO DJ Pro for our wedding! Our DJ, Anthony Perez, was exceptionally helpful and attentive to our needs. He was easily accessible via text and always responded promptly. The app he provided us for creating our music timeline for the ceremony and reception was incredibly user-friendly, making it simple to select music for key moments and organize wedding party introductions and speeches. We met with Anthony at the venue before the wedding to discuss setup and lighting, and he was thorough and receptive to all our ideas. During the reception, Anthony's MC skills were outstanding, and we received numerous compliments from our guests about his performance. We highly recommend On the Go DJ Pro to friends and family for their special events.
    Stephen V. Sent on 04/22/2024

Outdoor Wedding

My wife hired Anthony for our wedding. He was punctual and professional. The wedding was outside and he was able to set up wherever we needed.
    Diana V. Sent on 04/22/2024

Barn wedding

Anthony DJ’d our wedding 4 years ago and did an excellent job. The entertainment is so important for weddings and he really made it a great experience.
    Mikaela W. Sent on 04/22/2024

To the rescue!

We hired Anthony for our wedding after a last minute crisis with another DJ that didn’t have proper equipment. I reached out to him via email 6 weeks before our wedding and he called me immediately. He put my mind at ease and assured me he had all the necessary equipment. Plus he can do indoor/outdoor regardless of power access. Excellent service and communicative!
    Brendan S. Sent on 04/16/2024

Wedding Event

Best DJ(Ray Ramirez(RIV-CA) we've ever had! Won't use any other DJ from now on!
  • Cameron
    Cameron S. Sent on 04/16/2024

Best Company Ever

We booked Anthony (DJ) and Carsten (photographer) for our wedding and it was absolutely amazing. Right from the get go, Anthony reached out and got us set up in his app (which is super cool and lets you plan as much or as little as you want). He helped us navigate song choices and specific details we wanted to include in our wedding. He showed up early the day of our wedding and set up 2 separate system (1 for the ceremony outside and 1 for the reception inside). He MC’ed our entire wedding flawlessly and his song choice was amazing. He read the room and tailored the music to fit. Anthony is the best DJ and I highly recommend him.

Onto the photography. I don’t even know where to start. Carsten is amazing. She cares so much about the couples she is photographing and it shows in her flawless work. Carsten made my wife and I feel so comfortable and captured every single moment. She arrived early and scouted out the entire venue so that we could take perfect photos. Additionally, she recommended so many different poses and ideas that I would’ve never thought of. She’s a true master of her craft. Throughout the night Carsten took so many candids of us and our guests and was always near when I wanted to snap a quick pic. If you are looking for the best wedding photographer around, look no further because Carsten is the best in the business.
    Halie C. Sent on 03/25/2024

The Best DJ company

Wow! Just wow!!! Deshon Brown (SB-CA) couldn’t have been better. I’ve had people calling me saying who was the DJ and where did you find him. I couldn’t have had a better wedding and most of it was because of him. His personality, the songs he played to keep the wedding flowing. Just wow is all I can say. Thank you for making the day. BEST DJ around.
    Jimmy Sent on 03/02/2024

Amazing DJ

Deshon Brown did an amazing job with us. He filled in for our DJ who was sick and he did not miss a beat. He played what we asked and had a lot of great energy. Highly recommend On the Go DJ pro who were very professional and responsive
    Angela R. Sent on 02/15/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Most Epic Day! Anthony is Awesome!

The planning process was so much fun, and my wedding day was unforgettable! Anthony is great to work with. He answered all our questions and had great questions of his own. He got to know me and my fiancé and the vibe we wanted for our wedding. Anthony created playlists for us and it made picking songs for the entire day much more seamless. We appreciate the thought and energy he gave us to help make our wedding day that much more memorable.
  • Angel
    Angel M. Sent on 02/27/2024

Amazing DJ & MC Skills

Anthony, was amazing from the first phone call to the last song of the wedding. He was so easy to work with, explained how to use the VIBO app to be able to easily select the songs and plan the wedding timeline in an easy matter. I highly recommend him as a DJ and as a MC!
    Jennifer P. Sent on 02/29/2024

Hire them!

Anthony was so great from the first phone call, walking me through the music app to personalize our event. Everything went smoothly and everyone had a blast! Anthony is professional & friendly & was a pleasure to work with! Jessica was also great working the Photo Booth! Very happy with our decision!
    Alfonso S. Sent on 01/12/2024

Awesome job!

Anthony did a great job at being our DJ and making it a success. Thankful for accommodating our last minute requests to play specific surprise songs at specific times and for our little video we shared to our guests. Would recommend their services.
    Leesa P. Sent on 01/02/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Karina and her team provided us the BEST experience for our Nee Years Eve wedding.

Karina is an absolute jewel to work with and provided us the best experience for our wedding!
    I highly recommend On The Go Photobooth and DJ services. Use them, you will be blown away by their expert services and great work ethic!
    Karina kept everything going smooth throughout the process. I highly recommend!
    David H. Sent on 12/28/2023

Made it easy for me!

Karina and the entire staff made it a seamless and easy experience. From the start Karina was very upfront with me about the packages and what to expect, and with her overall passion for her business, it was a no brainer to go with them. On the day of, they arrived promptly and within an hour the booth was up and running for all guests to enjoy. The photobook was especially nice and we loved that everyone got to have a copy of their photo strip.
  • Celeste
    Celeste M. Sent on 11/21/2023

Best DJ ever!

Anthony the owner reached out as soon as we were looking a wedding DJ and I was instantly sold. They use a cool app to help make your music selections for the day and our DJ Ray Ramirez (RIV-CA) made sure that everything we selected was covered! He paid close attention to detail and our guests loved his music selections. Super professional but also a good time. I’d highly recommend on the go pro for your wedding.
  • Adriana
    Adriana S. Sent on 11/07/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

On the go dj pro, inc is the best choice!

We used On The Go DJ Pro, Inc for our wedding and we cannot recommend them enough! The services were DJ/MC, Photography and Photo Booth.
    From the very beginning Anthony was so helpful, offering suggestions and recommendations, and was easy to get a hold of any time I had a question. DJ Nino Sabroso (Riv-CA) DJ’ed both our ceremony and the reception. DJ Nino Sabroso (Riv-CA) played great music and kept the dance floor packed the whole night. He was also a great MC, the flow of events (intros, cake cutting, etc.) went so smoothly. We've had several guests mention to us, when talking about the wedding, how good the music was and how FUN it was!
    Our Photographer Mario Gonzalez was great, he kept my husband and I moving and taking the shots we asked for. He also recommended shots that would capture both my husband and I and our guest. Mario was awesome and can hardly wait to see the final photographs of all our loved ones.
    The photobooth was a success. Karina Bailon was the best! Karina called, text and emailed me to get my thoughts on the design, colors and visuals of how we wanted the pictures to come out. It was awesome working with Karina and listen to what I had visioned would be and she brought it to life. EVERYONE at the wedding would come back more than twice to take pictures. Karina was extremely professional and just someone great to work with.
    We owe a lot of that to Anthony from On The Go DJ Pro, Inc with providing the A-TEAM with Karina Bailon, Mario Gonzalez, DJ Nino Sabroso (Riv-CA). He was also a great MC, the flow of events (intros, bouquet/garter toss, cake cutting, etc) went so smoothly. Overall, we couldn't have been happier with our DJ, Photobooth and Photographer choice, and I would give more stars if I could!
    Erik E. Sent on 10/29/2023

Best Wedding DJ!

The best possible company/DJ you can hire for any professional event. I can’t thank our DJ Luis Medina and Anthony Perez enough for handling our wedding ceremony and keeping the party going. 10/10 recommend.
    Jessica Sent on 11/03/2023

The best Photo Booth!

We had such a great experience with this Photo Booth that I highly recommend them! Added such fun to our party and the best keepsake after was the book with photo strips!!
    Madysen A. Sent on 10/27/2023

Super great Dj!

Deshon Brown from On The Go Dj Pro is super great and helpful. I highly recommend using their services!!
  • Chris
    Chris Sent on 10/18/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Simply the best of the best

If you're looking for a DJ and photo booth for your wedding, look no further than OnTheGoDJPro! Anthony and Deshon are the best in the business.

Deshon did an incredible job leading our Baraat (groom parade), kept everyone on the dance floor all night, and was spot-on as an MC. He played all the right songs and threw in a few extras that we didn’t think about. More importantly he made sure not to play bad songs (just as important).

Anthony made sure everything ran smoothly from initial booking until the event closed out. He's also the one who came in clutch with a couple hundred pairs of silent disco headphones last minute when there was a mixup with another vendor. That’s the kind of guy you want on your team when things hit the fan.

Overall, we had an amazing experience with OnTheGoDJPro. They were professional, communicative, and went above and beyond to make our wedding day special. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ and photo booth for their wedding or any event where you need the best. Thanks again Deshon & Anthony!!!!
illustration stars