48 Rolling Hills Drive, Mechanicville, NY 12118 Map · Phone number

DJ Paul Malo 5
  • Jillian

Jillian frechette · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing wedding DJ

Paul was so fun and my whole family loved him!! He got everyone up and dancing! From our introductions, speeches, and first dances he made it all flow together beautifully! He interacted with family and lifted everyone’s spirits! We highly recommend Paul for all your party needs you will not regret it!!

DJ Paul Malo 6
    Sent on 09/17/2019

Julia Delguidice · Married on 06/22/2019

Paul is the best!

My husband and I got married in June of this year and we had the best experience with Paul. We had a lot of specific music selections that we wanted played at certain times, and Paul did everything perfectly! He was so responsive to what we wanted and was extremely responsive to the crowd during the wedding. If he saw people weren't dancing to a song he quickly faded into another one that got people up and excited. He is also very nice and fun to work with. Paul is also the best value you'll find in the area, and the best wedding DJ I have seen (I have been to many weddings in the area with other DJs and Paul is the best by far!). Thank you Paul for making our wedding day amazing!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Dana

Dana Allen · Married on 06/01/2019

Just do yourself a favor and book Paul!

He made the night a blast! Paul was not only a hit at our wedding but he was amazing to work with. He is so down to earth and super easy going, answering any questions I had. I knew right away his years and years of experience wild pay off and I was right. He knew exactly what I wanted before I did. Not to mention he is hilarious! My guests loved him and I am so glad we booked him as our dj!

Sent on 06/03/2019

DJ Paul Malo FAQ

• What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?

• CAJ Photography
    CAJ Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer, I have worked with a lot of DJ's over the years and I have to say that Paul is the best of the best. He is very professional, friendly and is amazing at keeping everyone on the dance floor. I HIGHLY recommend booking Paul for your wedding or event. You will be more than happy you did. Scott Rougia CAJ Photography

• Blooms Wedding and Event Design Studio
    Blooms Wedding and Event Design Studio Wedding Florists

Paul is one of the best in the industry. He has years of experience and kind words from couples who have trusted their special event to him. Paul will personalize your day and make sure every final detail is taken care of. He truly cares about the couples he works with and makes sure every guest at your reception feels like they are involved in the fun. We highly recommend him and know that you will be thrilled with his professionalism and passion for what he does.

• Hollister Entertainment
    Hollister Entertainment Wedding DJs

Paul is a true professional and an all around great guy. He has a great knowledge of music and knows how to get a party hopping and keep it hopping all night long. Let's face it, you do not stay at the top of the wedding entertainment industry for as long as Paul does - unless you are doing it right. As far as DJ's go, he's one of the best!

• 48 Rolling Hills Drive Mechanicville, 12118 See on map