DJ Paul Malo

DJ Paul Malo 6
DJ Paul Malo 7

Tara Bradley · Married on 12/09/2018

Best DJ hands down!

Paul was an exceptional DJ for our wedding. He played the best songs and didn’t even need to get people out on the dance floor! Everyone danced all night! Highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 12/17/2018

C &e · Married on 12/08/2018

Fantastic DJ

Paul Malo is an awesome DJ, he is friendly, organized and really knows how to keep the party going! He did a fantastic job at our wedding and we don't think the dance floor was ever empty once the music started. He was really good about incorporating our song requests into the flow of music throughout the night. We highly recommend him for any event, DJ Paul Malo will certainly help make it a day to remember.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Amanda · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing DJ

My husband and I could not have been happier with DJ Paul Malo. He was recommended to us by Our photographer who could not say enough good things, so we already had a good feeling about him. After meeting with Paul, my husband and I pretty much knew we would pick him for our December wedding. We felt Paul understood us and our kind of music and the kind of atmosphere we were hoping for. Prior to our wedding Paul have a quick call to make sure he could pronounce the bridal party and parent's names and he went over all the details of how the night would run. I knew our wedding was in good hands and I was right! The dance floor was always full and people had a great time dancing. Because he did, he was able to read the crowd and provide an atmosphere our guests absolutely loved! I cannot write it enough, but thank you Paul for helping to make our wedding day so amazing! Thank you so much Amanda & Bill

Sent on 12/12/2018

DJ Paul Malo FAQ

• What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

• CAJ Photography
    CAJ Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer, I have worked with a lot of DJ's over the years and I have to say that Paul is the best of the best. He is very professional, friendly and is amazing at keeping everyone on the dance floor. I HIGHLY recommend booking Paul for your wedding or event. You will be more than happy you did. Scott Rougia CAJ Photography

• Blooms Wedding and Event Design Studio
    Blooms Wedding and Event Design Studio Wedding Florists

Paul is one of the best in the industry. He has years of experience and kind words from couples who have trusted their special event to him. Paul will personalize your day and make sure every final detail is taken care of. He truly cares about the couples he works with and makes sure every guest at your reception feels like they are involved in the fun. We highly recommend him and know that you will be thrilled with his professionalism and passion for what he does.

• Hollister Entertainment
    Hollister Entertainment Wedding DJs

Paul is a true professional and an all around great guy. He has a great knowledge of music and knows how to get a party hopping and keep it hopping all night long. Let's face it, you do not stay at the top of the wedding entertainment industry for as long as Paul does - unless you are doing it right. As far as DJ's go, he's one of the best!

• 48 Rolling Hills Drive Mechanicville, 12118 See on map