802 warren street 2nd floor, Hudson, NY 12534 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Deals 1

About DJ GIO Presents

No flashing lights, smoke machines or over the top mc'ng.

Just pure, well thought out enjoyable dance music for all.

Djing all events with special attention to working with client's choices in music to make their day and celebration incredible!

A decade ago I relocated Upstate to Hudson, NY and began playing house parties & garden events followed by town nightspots like The Hudson River Theatre, Jason's Upstairs Bar, The Red Dot, Helsinki Hudson and The Basilica and more.

My sets feature a mix of dance music genres from around the world from past to present – including New Wave, Indie, Disco/Nu-Disco, Electro, Rock, Motown and beyond.

"DJ's were my Gods (and still are!)

Especially about listening to your audience while playing from your heart!
I Love to dance...therefore love to play music for dancers!"

– Giovanni di Mola / DJ GIO

DJ GIO Presents 1
  • Jessica

Jessica Fleurent · Married on 03/29/2019

Simply, the best.

After being able to work with Gio and Jason at a few weddings, I knew when the day came for my own wedding, I needed them to be there. When you work in the wedding industry, you get used to the same music every weekend. It was always a breath of fresh air that kept me in an upbeat mood when they were the entertainment while I was working. They are also amazing to work with and be around- positive, fun, easy- going and professional.

When it came time to book my wedding date, I based it on their availability. Music sets the entire vibe for the day and I knew Gio would set the tone for the party we wanted. Planning our music with him was honestly the most fun my Husband and I had throughout the whole wedding planning process. So easy and tailored just for us. His EMcee Jason takes care of the announcements so he can focus on the music.

On the day of, everything went so smoothly and just how I envisioned it. From our ceremony song selections which were a little out of the box and timed intricately, to rolling with a few snafus and smoothing them over without anyone noticing and always reading the crowd to keep the dance floor going all night. It's been months since and people are still raving about how great the music was and how cool and "not cheesy" they were.

I recommend Gio + Jason to everyone. They nail any vibe and create a great party atmosphere, truly value their clients, treat the guests with kindness and professionalism and are the kind of guys who will be your friends for life after meeting them once.

Sent on 08/01/2019
    DJ GIO Presents 2

Kaitlin · Married on 03/23/2019

Our best decision!

Hiring Gio & Jason for our wedding was one of the best decisions we've made throughout our entire planning process. The second that we met Gio we just knew it was going to be the best night of our lives. He's extremely knowledgable, personable, and overall a blast to be around. He helped us through each an every part of our reception timeline and was extremely flexible when we had a hiccup with our cocktail hour piano player. He stepped right in and saved the day and made sure the night was perfect. Jason was a great MC! He was readily available the entire night and made our intros and dancing so much fun! The vibe that Gio and Jason exude is contagious and you'd be really missing out not hiring this duo. Us and our guests will never forget the fun we had on the dance floor and the amazing vibe they brought to dinner! Thank you both for the best night ever!!

Sent on 04/25/2019

DJ GIO Presents's reply:

Gosh!!! Thx so much to you both! We are so happy that you had a great time and were happy with all!
    Congrats on all in this next chapter!
    xo
    Gio
  • Rosalba

Rosalba Brennan · Married on 10/13/2018

The Man - The Myth - The Legend.... So Good!!

Prior to the wedding DJ Gio took the time to talk with us, understand our music taste, and align with our vision of the perfect wedding reception event. By the end of our conversation, I was was able to hand off this supreme responsibility of wedding music to DJ Gio without a hint of anxiety or hesitation. I knew my big night was in good hands. His expertly crafted playlists ended up being everything that we had hopped for. He was able to work in some of our offbeat favorites and still keep a packed dance floor. Also, DJ Gio was very accommodating in helping with last minute sound equipment for the ceremony and was ever so graceful in handling the random reception announcement requests from the family and song requests from the guests. We couldn't be more happy and highly recommend DJ Gio's services to anyone.... for any event.....formal or not!!!! He knows how to keep a party hot!

Sent on 12/18/2018

DJ GIO Presents's reply:

Adore u both so much!! And this lifted me beyond! Once of the most awesome crowds to play for and aaamazing space & family!! Thank u xox Gio

DJ GIO Presents FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Sound/PA System

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DJ GIO Presents 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• The BARN at Liberty Farms
    The BARN at Liberty Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

Great DJ - you won't be dissapointed! Hope to have him back at the BARN soon.

• Ella Sophie Photo
    Ella Sophie Photo Wedding Photographers

DJ Gio is by far one of the best DJ's in the hudson valley. He has fantastic taste in music and can really get the crowd to dance. I have worked with him on numerous occasions and always witnessed people loving the music. When it was my turn to get married Gio was my top choice, he did a fantastic job and my guests were raving about the music for weeks after the wedding. I would highly recommend him!

• Angela Cappetta
    Angela Cappetta Wedding Photographers

We love DJ Gio and so will you. His singular brand of style combined with his excellent ear for music is not just professional but unique! He isn't a "corporate" hohum DJ, he's truly talented. He doesn't fall into that typical "emcee" trap that many DjS employ. He's every bit the artist you want a DJ to be. You'll love him. He's a cool cat. He's also adorable.

• 802 warren street, 2nd floor Hudson, 12534 See on map