DJ Eric Allure Weddings

Frederick, MD 21701 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About DJ Eric Allure Weddings

DJ Eric Allure is committed to making sure your wedding is done your way. Specializing in weddings, serving Frederick, MD and surrounding areas, I'll do what it takes to make the vision of your wedding a reality. Using state-of-the-art sound equipment and lighting effects, I'll create the experience and offer what your wedding demands.

Your wedding will be an unforgettable event that both you and your cherished guests will remember for years to come. I understand how important the role of musical entertainment is to making those memories last.

With an extensive music library, I can cater to all age groups, interests and themes. In addition, I offer pre-event planning and will coordinate with you, ensuring your special day runs smoothly from start to finish.

Follow DJ Eric Allure Weddings on

14 Reviews for DJ Eric Allure Weddings

Ryan · Married on 10/28/2016

Eric was great. He listened to all of our wishes for the night (no songs were played that we didn't want to hear). He was flexible enough to stay longer when guests wanted to continue partying. Everything went off without a hitch, and my wife and I were very pleased.

C · Married on 06/21/2014

I would recommend DJ Eric Allure 100x over! I have people from my reception still coming up to me to tell me how much they liked the DJ for our wedding. The stress of planning a wedding can often be tiresome and cause a lot of strife. Not so, with Eric. He kept in constant communication, made himself available to meet when we needed him and was quick to respond to our last minute requests. He was able to mix together the entrance music to our bridal party/groomsmen of 18 people perfectly! A LOT of other DJs often charge an arm and a leg once you say the world "wedding," If anything, DJ Eric Allure is under-priced! It shows that he really does this because he purely loves it (and is good at it). And that's what you should want from your DJ!

Danielle · Married on 05/31/2014

Eric is awesome! Great person, easy to work with, extremely talented and so much fun!

He ran our sound during ceremony and DJ'ed the reception and everything was excellent. Our guests were excited to have good music and a talented DJ who helped everything run without a hitch. He tolerated our crazy friend requests, our wide range requests and everyone had a wonderful time! We received compliments following the wedding and friends and family continually asked for his info. Great value and amazing talent. I would highly recommend!

DJ Eric Allure Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DJ Eric Allure Weddings 1
    Book your wedding and I will set up 4 uplights at no charge
    When you book DJ Eric Allure for your wedding, I will set up 4 uplights at no charge. You pick the location of the lights and the color. I use LED lights that allow me to select virtually any color! These uplights add the perfect touch to highlight any Sweetheart or Head Table. Just mention this Wedding Wire deal when booking your wedding!

• MADE
    MADE Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have heard Adjacent DJ at several events and he does a great job! He is organized, professional and always has the crowd on their feet. The lighting he provides gives an awesome effect. If you want a party atmosphere for your wedding, Eric is the one to call. Highly recommended!

• Frederick, 21701 See on map