PO Box 782134, Orlando, FL 32878 Map · Phone number

About Distinctive Gowns

Custom Couture Bridal Gowns created for brides with an eye for style.

• One & Only Bridal Boutique
  • Carolyn Allen's Bridals & Tuxedos
  • The King's Daughter Bridal Boutique
bwbridegroomsmall
bwbridegroomsmall

4 Reviews for Distinctive Gowns

Kyle · Married on 06/12/2009

Working with Karen at Distinctive Gowns was amazing for both me and my fiance. I was clueless going in and terribly confused but Karen made everything seem so easy! Not only did she make a truly unique and gorgeous dress for my new wife, but she was infinitely more helpful than the wedding planner/consultant we hired in finalizing a fashion and ambient theme for our ceremony. I would recommend Distinctive gowns to anyone and everyone even THINKING about getting married! Thanks!

Sent on 08/05/2009

Betsy · Married on 01/05/2008

I really don't like shopping, and shopping for a wedding gown would be a daunting task even if I did! I loved the customized experience I had with Distinctive Gowns, but I think the best part (for me) was the process: In visit one, Karen made a dress form of me, and in visit two, my dress was complete!

Sent on 03/23/2009

Margy · Married on 07/30/2007

I am thrilled with the gown created for me by Distinctive Gowns. My dressmaker, Karen Thomas, made the gown of my dreams at a cost I could afford! It looks different from all the dresses I saw in the shops. Karen and I got to talk about what I wanted and what would work for my body type and wedding theme. The gown she created was perfect (one-shoulder with trumpet skirt and beautiful couture details), and I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 03/24/2009