formal spot

Winter Garden, FL View map

Bridal and Formal Wear boutique located in the Winter Garden Village at Fowlers Grove in Winter Garden. In business for over 19 years we pride ourselves in offering the one on one service you do not get in most other boutiques. Offering one of the largest in stock formal inventories you will find! A huge assortments of designer and non designer labels for all budgets. Also offering Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride and Groom, as well as Tuxedo Rentals and on site alterations for everyone in your bridal party. One Stop Shop!

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally
Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Leah
    Leah G. Getting married on 10/02/2021

Beautiful and Affordable Dresses

Both Lisa and Terry were wonderful in helping me pick out my wedding dress. They had so many beautiful and surprisingly affordable options! The dress I found is the perfect combination of glam and romantic. Plus, all their wedding dresses are off the rack, meaning it gets to come home with you right them -- would definitely be convenient for a shorter engagement! They talked me through several alteration options and considerations which was super helpful. I wasn't even expecting to choose a dress that day but dress and experience was so wonderful, I just had to!
    Colleen Married on 07/24/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

The staff were super friendly and helpful. When I popped in unexpectedly to ask a few questions and officially order my dress, they let me put it on one more time. That sealed the deal. I am so happy I chose Formal spot. Not only is it closer to me but my experience was so much fun! I thought I had found my dress until I went there and everything changed. So happy!
  • Leslie
    Leslie C. Married on 05/13/2021

Great experience

Back in May, we had a family emergency and to get a break from the hospital, my mom and I went to Formal Spot to look at wedding dresses. I had emailed Formal Spot prior to going to be sure that they would have a dress that I wanted to try on. The owner, Lisa, got back to me right away and even explained to me that dress was evening going to be on sale. When my mom and I arrived, we looked around the store to see what I could try on. All in all, Formal Spot was where I purchased my wedding gown and the experience was great! I can’t wait to go pick up my dress in a couple of months!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

3251 daniels rd ste 122 Winter Garden, 34787
Location of (formal spot)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding