3251 daniels rd ste 122, Winter Garden, FL 34787 Map · Phone number

About formal spot

Bridal and Formal Wear boutique located in the Winter Garden Village at Fowlers Grove in Winter Garden. In business for over 19 years we pride ourselves in offering the one on one service you do not get in most other boutiques. Offering one of the largest in stock formal inventories you will find! A huge assortments of designer and non designer labels for all budgets. Also offering Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride and Groom, as well as Tuxedo Rentals and on site alterations for everyone in your bridal party. One Stop Shop!

• Your Bridal Couture

formal spot 4
  • Leslie

Leslie Cintolo · Getting married on 05/13/2021

Great experience

Back in May, we had a family emergency and to get a break from the hospital, my mom and I went to Formal Spot to look at wedding dresses. I had emailed Formal Spot prior to going to be sure that they would have a dress that I wanted to try on. The owner, Lisa, got back to me right away and even explained to me that dress was evening going to be on sale. When my mom and I arrived, we looked around the store to see what I could try on. All in all, Formal Spot was where I purchased my wedding gown and the experience was great! I can’t wait to go pick up my dress in a couple of months!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Colleen · Getting married on 07/25/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

The staff were super friendly and helpful. When I popped in unexpectedly to ask a few questions and officially order my dress, they let me put it on one more time. That sealed the deal. I am so happy I chose Formal spot. Not only is it closer to me but my experience was so much fun! I thought I had found my dress until I went there and everything changed. So happy!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Shelby

Shelby Luck · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Beautiful selection, great prices, amazing service

I have so many great things to say about this one of a kind shop in Winter Garden. First, I was not looking forward to bridal gown shopping. Formal Spot was my first stop and they were able to fit me in that day due to a cancellation. When I walked in, I had no intention on purchasing a dress. Lisa was welcoming and gave us the freedom to shop around until I was ready to try something on. Every dress was gorgeous! I received honest opinions from both Lisa and Terri and they made the process so easy! When I was done, there was no pressure to buy anything but I couldn’t let my dress get away! I walked away with the most gorgeous dress I could have ever imagined and for a fantastic price. The experience was wonderful and I would love to take my bridal party back to work with these amazing ladies!!

formal spot 5
    formal spot 6
    Sent on 03/05/2019

formal spot's reply:

Awww! Thank you so much for your kind words Shelby! We are so happy you decided to pop into our boutique and were able to find you the perfect gown! You looked absolutely stunning and we look forward to helping you during this happy time!

Award