C.L. Freeman - Men's Personal Fashion Stylist & Master Wardrobe Architect

Orlando, FL View map

C. L. Freeman is rapidly becoming one of Orlando's top Men's Personal Fashion Stylists (now servicing all of Daytona & Jacksonville, Florida). While his attention to detail, and unique approach to styling, are evident to anyone who has benefited from his services, it is his "passion for his craft" that makes him a highly sought after, creative talent. One conversation with him and you will immediately see why!

Who do you provide services for?

Father of the Bride
Father of the Groom
Groom
Groomsmen

Which of the following services do you provide?

Full Customization

Which of the following items do you offer?

Customary Attire
Shoes
Tuxedo Rentals

• Q
    Quincy Event on: 09/18/2014
    CL the Brand is the real deal.. Responsive style updates advice meeting the demands of fashion trends on a daily basis and global scale.. As a gentleman particular about my presentation CL the Brand has delivered on many occasions.
    Joshua Married on 08/09/2014
    I was a groomsman at a wedding and whenever assistance was needed in relation to out attire he was on it before we even knew we needed it. I would use C.L. Freeman for any fashion style needs.
    Lee Married on 08/09/2014
    A month ago my best friend got "hitched". I am definitely not a dress up kind of guy and couldn't figure out how to adjust all the accessories of the suit. Cornelius automatically, without being asked "properly dressed" me by adjusting the handkerchief thingie, and swooping in to fix my bow tie. He was quick, professional, and always willing to help. He stayed by the groomsman side all day, and made sure we looked our best. I was so impressed with his work ethic and attention to detail, I asked him to be at my wedding so he could make me look snazzy.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Orlando, FL, 32801
407-223-5291
Location of (C.L. Freeman - Men's Personal Fashion Stylist & Master Wardrobe Architect)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding