Dimagery Photography

Charlotte, NC View map

Dimagery Photography provides event, wedding and portrait photography services in the North Carolina area. Dimagery has locations in Charlotte and Raleigh, NC. We compliment our comtemporary shooting style with a creative and artistic touch for capturing the life of your special day. Our goal as your wedding photographers will be to document your day without interrupting the many important moments of your special occasion. We will be prepared to capture every highlight as well as the small details while unobtrusively allowing your event to flow as smoothly as possible.

We offer an extensive selection of albums and options which will allow you to create a package with the perfect mixture of quality and affordability. When it comes to your wedding photography, nothing but the very best will do. Patience, enthusiasm and personality are all important aspects of our service. Considerable time and effort will be invested to ensure that your wedding photos meet our exacting demands for quality.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs
    Alicia Married on 06/12/2010
    I just want to Thank You!!! Dimagery Photography did an execellent job on my wedding. They were very afforidable and the pictures came beautifully. Thanks again.
    Kesha Married on 08/16/2008
    Dimagery photography provides quality services at an affordable price. Rhonda and her sister were such a blessing to find. We were amazed by their packages, work, and flexibility after meeting with countless wedding photographers. Rhonda really listened to our wants and became a intricate part in the details leading up to our wedding day. My personal favorite, was the bridal shoot. Rhonda went beyond the call of duty and by far exceeded any of my expectation. I felt like a princess - with her patience and creativity, I have a wonderful album of memories that will last a lifetime. Thank you so very much Dimagery Photography for capturing all the details of my wedding day. The memories you have provided us will last a lifetime. Kesha & Chris Lynch
    Heather Married on 11/10/2007
    I used Dimagery photography for my wedding on November 10, 2007. They were AMAZING! The owner met us for a consultation at a location convenient for us. She showed us some of her previous weddings, and some different things she was able to do with the pictures. We ended up choosing Dimagery because I, the bride, felt really comfortable with them, and I knew that on my wedding day they would help me to feel calm and in control, which they did! Dimagery is very affordable. The day of the wedding they were on time and started shooting pictures as soon as they got out of the car! Honestly, I have no idea how they got so many shots. They were very discreat and never got in the way. We didn't even know they were there. When we got the pictures back, we were amazed to see how many shots they got, because we never saw them taking them! I highly recommend Dimagery Photography. They get 2 thumbs up and 5 stars in my book.

Aisha Thomas Events Aisha Thomas Events Wedding Planners

I had the privilege of working with Dimagery Photography with one of our September brides. Dimagery captured their engagement, bridal, and wedding day moments. I definitely recommend them to any and everyone. They are courteous, prompt, and professional. Most importantly their photos are beautiful!! Thanks Dimagery for helping us make a bride's day one to remember! Aisha Thomas

Posh Affairs Posh Affairs Wedding Planners

Dimagery provides a dynamic duo of professionalism and quality. Thanks so much for your help this weekend. I can't wait to see the photos.

Rene'John Designs Rene'John Designs Wedding Florists

Dimagery Photography is a sister team of professionals that compliment one another's photography styles and when they combine offer an exceptional photographic experience for any bride and groom! I have had the privelege of working with Dimagery Photography and my clients were extremely excited with a job well done!

Serving all of NC Charlotte, 28215
919-395-8498
Location of (Dimagery Photography)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding