408 Bottsford Ave., Upper Marlboro, MD 20774 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 29

About Devoted to Your Event, LLC

Welcome to Devoted to Your Event, LLC, where our highest goal is to ensure exemplary care in providing personalized service for your planning needs.

Look no further! Here at Devoted to Your Event, LLC, we provide wedding, event planning and decorative service for busy clients who want a professionally planned event.

We specialize in wedding consultations, ‘Day of Coordination / Directing Wedding’ and Event Planning. We cater to all clients big or small with each package offering a unique, personalized service designed to fit your needs, wants and desires. Additional services we offer are showers, vow renewal, candy buffet and customary to extravagant event decorations within the décor packages.

Whether you want to be involved in planning all or part of your event, we will take your ideas blend them with our expertise in the industry, experience, vendor network and creativity to achieve the wedding or event you desire, deserve and within your budget.

As a veteran of the United States military, I have been responsible for planning and completing many events from birthday parties, weddings, military support missions, community support missions and team-building events and I understand the various communities and the variation of needs.

Devoted to Your Event, LLC is the planner you need to get the task done. We live by our name in order to provide you, our client, and the finest personalized service you can expect. Host without the Hassle!

Celebrate, because we are devoted to you.

Follow Devoted to Your Event, LLC on

Other couples have also viewed

• Wedding Creations by Cjsmommy

Photos 27 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

27 Reviews for Devoted to Your Event, LLC

• Gina · Married on 04/02/2021

I have attend Tracy different events from her own wedding to the most resent which was her 50th fabulous birthday theme and indeed it was. From the smallest details such as the candy bar and the candy matching the theme and color of the theme, to the delicious food from the beginning to the end and the originality of name of the drinks to match her theme with the colors and flavor of the drink, with the music, pictures, entertainment it was truly a night to remember for a very long time. In a nutshell it was elegant, classy, and bling out in a very tasteful way, and I will be using Tracy when I renew my 25th wedding vows for sure.

Sent on 12/12/2014

Leslee D. · Married on 11/28/2020

More than we could imagine

Mrs Pope can Truly make your dreams come true she is very organized and will be dedicated to your event we could not be more pleased with the results and visual aspects of our wedding day. She really listened to our thoughts and visions of what we wanted and made them a reality.
    We definitely will be using her for future events.

Sent on 12/04/2020

Devoted to Your Event, LLC's reply:

Thank you Lelsee, it was my absolute pleasure to bring to fruition the vision for your wedding day. That is what I do and I love it! I'm so happy for you and Ray and I wish you all the absolute best in your marriage. Thank you again for trusting in our services for your special day!

Radford · Married on 11/28/2020

Top Notch details

Dedicated To Your Event went above and beyond to make sure our wedding & reception was perfect! It was also punctual & elegant. The entrance & backdrop was also elegant and had a touch of royalty. I really loved the table coverings which had perfect designs on them. All the details made to the tables where high end decorations with accents and trimmings from front to the back of the event area! Totally memorable!

Sent on 12/04/2020

Devoted to Your Event, LLC's reply:

Absolutely my pleasure in providing service to you and your wife! I’m honored you have trusted and selected Devoted to Your Event to be a key player in the wedding of 2020!

Devoted to Your Event, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 96.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Fleet Transportation Wedding Limos

Tracy is amazing! We work with her on all sorts of weddings. So versatile! I was so impressed with her work ethic that I hired her for my own wedding. I can't wait to see everything come to fruition! Ashley Polk Sales and Marketing Executive atpolk@fleettransportation.com

• Selfie Monopoly Photo Booths

The devoted people at Devoted are in fact devoted to you and your event!

• 408 Bottsford Ave. Upper Marlboro, MD, 20774 See on map
    Monday - Thursday 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm Friday - 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm Saturday - 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Sunday - Closed
    Location of (Devoted to Your Event, LLC)