Bottsford Ave, Upper Marlboro, MD 20774 Map · Phone number
Package Price $2,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 29

About Devoted to Your Event, LLC

Welcome to Devoted to Your Event, LLC, where our highest goal is to ensure exemplary care in providing personalized service for your planning needs.

Look no further! Here at Devoted to Your Event, LLC, we provide wedding, event planning and decorative service for busy clients who want a professionally planned event.

We specialize in wedding consultations, ‘Day of Coordination / Directing Wedding’ and Event Planning. We cater to all clients big or small with each package offering a unique, personalized service designed to fit your needs, wants and desires. Additional services we offer are showers, vow renewal, candy buffet and customary to extravagant event decorations within the décor packages.

Whether you want to be involved in planning all or part of your event, we will take your ideas blend them with our expertise in the industry, experience, vendor network and creativity to achieve the wedding or event you desire, deserve and within your budget.

As a veteran of the United States military, I have been responsible for planning and completing many events from birthday parties, weddings, military support missions, community support missions and team-building events and I understand the various communities and the variation of needs.

Devoted to Your Event, LLC is the planner you need to get the task done. We live by our name in order to provide you, our client, and the finest personalized service you can expect. Host without the Hassle!

Celebrate, because we are devoted to you.

Follow Devoted to Your Event, LLC on

Photos 27 Photos
Videos 2 vídeos

25 Reviews for Devoted to Your Event, LLC

• Gina M · Getting married on 04/02/2021

I have attend Tracy different events from her own wedding to the most resent which was her 50th fabulous birthday theme and indeed it was. From the smallest details such as the candy bar and the candy matching the theme and color of the theme, to the delicious food from the beginning to the end and the originality of name of the drinks to match her theme with the colors and flavor of the drink, with the music, pictures, entertainment it was truly a night to remember for a very long time. In a nutshell it was elegant, classy, and bling out in a very tasteful way, and I will be using Tracy when I renew my 25th wedding vows for sure.

Sent on 12/12/2014

Mashean · Married on 12/28/2018

Last minute wedding plans, Upper Marlboro, MD

Tracy provided great service and executed last minute wedding plans with such grace. I was amazed how Tracy turned a plain venue into elegance and how my wedding has left me with great memories. I am so grateful to Dedicated to your Event and will use again for other events. The customer service and professionalism was excellent!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Devoted to Your Event, LLC's reply:

Thank you Mashean for your kind words! it was an honor serving you and your husband; no issue here at all, it is what I LOVE to do! You and Walter were "Star Clients" and the wedding was absolutely beautiful!

I'm glad that of all the companies to choose from you selected the professionals who were dedicated and Devoted to Your Event! We enjoyed bringing your vision to life and making memories for you and your husband to cherish always!

Carolina · Married on 10/06/2018

Best Vendor I had on my wedding day <3 Tracy was so honest and kept her word on everything. I can't thank Tracy enough for being so devoted to our wedding. Her company name truly fits the description. Tracy completed my ceiling decor aqnd due to the lack of time provided from the venue she was unable to complete it, but was so honest about not charging us the full amount. Weddings are already so expensive and the fact that we wrote the check for the full amount and Tracy had the integrity to let us know before she cashed it in was truly showed her integrity and loyalty me as a client. Thank you Tracy for making my day spectacular ! You are the best and would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Devoted to Your Event, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Carolina, it was a pleasure serving you and your husband. I am honored you chose Devoted to Your Event over all other vendors. Thank you again for trusting in us to make your day super special!

Devoted to Your Event, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 96.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Fleet Transportation Wedding Limos

Tracy is amazing! We work with her on all sorts of weddings. So versatile! I was so impressed with her work ethic that I hired her for my own wedding. I can't wait to see everything come to fruition! Ashley Polk Sales and Marketing Executive atpolk@fleettransportation.com

• Selfie Monopoly Photo Booths

The devoted people at Devoted are in fact devoted to you and your event!

• Upper Marlboro, 20774 See on map
    Monday - Thursday 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm Friday - 5:00 pm - 10:00 pm Saturday - 10:00 am - 5:00 pm Sunday - Closed
    Location of (Devoted to Your Event, LLC)