Events By Lanese

Sterling, VA 20164 Map · Phone number

About Events By Lanese

My mission is to transform your dreams into reality with a creative and personal touch that reflects the personality of the client. With dedication and commitment, I will eliminate stress and focus on capturing the love, joy and emotions.

As an Event Planner, I will assist both of you and your family with making your day enjoyable, memorable and stress free.

I offer several packages to meet your needs. If you are interested in hearing more about Events by Lanese and services that we can offer to you, please contact me to set up your consultation at 703-774-4459. I can also be reached by email at eventsbyLanese@gmail.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours truly,

Lanese Allen

Event Planner

Like me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/EventsbyLanese?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Wedding cake
Wedding cake
Table set up with centerpiece
Table set up with centerpiece

2 Reviews for Events By Lanese

Latasha · Married on 07/11/2015

Lanese is a professional and she does a beautiful job. She is also very helpful and make sure your event turns into success .

Sent on 07/13/2015
  • Jai

Jamel · Married on 10/17/2015

Lanese did a great job managing things. I planned my wedding myself and hired Lanese for day of services. She really started collecting details about a month before to make sure she understood my vision, all of the vendors, etc.
    She managed my vendors coming on site and "checking in" with her, she set up my tables for the reception/dinner, as well as the ceremony space. She also managed some of my wedding party and family, which can be a lot on your wedding day :)

She was very professional, organized, and worked well with the hotel staff to help make our day perfect!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Events By Lanese FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 900.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 55.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2