Devoted to Your Event, LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Gina M Rios Santos
    Gina Married on 04/02/2021
    I have attend Tracy different events from her own wedding to the most resent which was her 50th fabulous birthday theme and indeed it was. From the smallest details such as the candy bar and the candy matching the theme and color of the theme, to the delicious food from the beginning to the end and the originality of name of the drinks to match her theme with the colors and flavor of the drink, with the music, pictures, entertainment it was truly a night to remember for a very long time. In a nutshell it was elegant, classy, and bling out in a very tasteful way, and I will be using Tracy when I renew my 25th wedding vows for sure.
    Radford Married on 11/28/2020

Top Notch details

Dedicated To Your Event went above and beyond to make sure our wedding & reception was perfect! It was also punctual & elegant. The entrance & backdrop was also elegant and had a touch of royalty. I really loved the table coverings which had perfect designs on them. All the details made to the tables where high end decorations with accents and trimmings from front to the back of the event area! Totally memorable!

Devoted to Your Event, LLC's reply:

Absolutely my pleasure in providing service to you and your wife! I’m honored you have trusted and selected Devoted to Your Event to be a key player in the wedding of 2020!
    Leslee D. Married on 11/28/2020

More than we could imagine

Mrs Pope can Truly make your dreams come true she is very organized and will be dedicated to your event we could not be more pleased with the results and visual aspects of our wedding day. She really listened to our thoughts and visions of what we wanted and made them a reality.
    We definitely will be using her for future events.

Devoted to Your Event, LLC's reply:

Thank you Lelsee, it was my absolute pleasure to bring to fruition the vision for your wedding day. That is what I do and I love it! I'm so happy for you and Ray and I wish you all the absolute best in your marriage. Thank you again for trusting in our services for your special day!
    Mashean Married on 12/28/2018

Last minute wedding plans, Upper Marlboro, MD

Tracy provided great service and executed last minute wedding plans with such grace. I was amazed how Tracy turned a plain venue into elegance and how my wedding has left me with great memories. I am so grateful to Dedicated to your Event and will use again for other events. The customer service and professionalism was excellent!

Devoted to Your Event, LLC's reply:

Thank you Mashean for your kind words! it was an honor serving you and your husband; no issue here at all, it is what I LOVE to do! You and Walter were "Star Clients" and the wedding was absolutely beautiful!

I'm glad that of all the companies to choose from you selected the professionals who were dedicated and Devoted to Your Event! We enjoyed bringing your vision to life and making memories for you and your husband to cherish always!
    Carolina Married on 10/06/2018
    Best Vendor I had on my wedding day <3 Tracy was so honest and kept her word on everything. I can't thank Tracy enough for being so devoted to our wedding. Her company name truly fits the description. Tracy completed my ceiling decor aqnd due to the lack of time provided from the venue she was unable to complete it, but was so honest about not charging us the full amount. Weddings are already so expensive and the fact that we wrote the check for the full amount and Tracy had the integrity to let us know before she cashed it in was truly showed her integrity and loyalty me as a client. Thank you Tracy for making my day spectacular ! You are the best and would recommend to anyone.

Devoted to Your Event, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Carolina, it was a pleasure serving you and your husband. I am honored you chose Devoted to Your Event over all other vendors. Thank you again for trusting in us to make your day super special!
    April Married on 09/15/2018
    Tracy was awesome, a godsend and I wouldn't have know what to do without her support, especially in the final days leading up to my special day! I thought I could it all myself until time was creeping upon us. OMG, she does florals on top of coordination and décor! Justin and I are forever grateful; Tracy and team Devoted to Your Event will be who we call when we are ready for the little ones to come and beyond:-).

Devoted to Your Event, LLC's reply:

Thank you April and Justin, you were awesome to work with and I was honored to serve you on one of the most important days of your lives together, again congratulations!
    Latonya Married on 08/31/2018
    As you know it takes a lot to plan an event. So when looking for an event planner/decorator/Coordinator it can be a challenge. However, Devoted to Your Event, LLC did not disappoint. From the first meeting to the day of my event I can’t stop raving about my experience.

When I look back at all of my photos I will continue to smile as all was made possible by the wonderful team of Devoted to Your Event, LLC.

Keep up the good work Tracy!!!!! You Rock!!!!!!!
    Saundra M. Married on 08/10/2018

Awesome and Very Experienced

It was a pleasure working with Tracy and her staff. When I reached out to this organization, I didn’t know what to expect. Let’s just say, I am totally impressed with all that was done for me and my husband on our special day. We where married for nines years and got a divorced and decided to get remarried. LOL. Where both where a little skeptical about doing it big, like we did the first time. Guess what, we where wrong. Tracy, showed us what her and staff could do, on our budget, and we where very impressed. So, we hire her. On our day, the venue was breath taking. Everything from the flowers, to the décor. Tracy and her staff, are number one in our book. We would hire them again.
    V/r

Devoted to Your Event, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Saundra, it means so much knowing how happy you were with everything. You and your husband were rock star clients!
  • Elicia
    Elicia Married on 07/03/2018
    She was so amazing!! Her work is impeccable!

Devoted to Your Event, LLC's reply:

Thank you Elicia, it was an honor serving you and to know of all the decisions you had to make, you selected Devoted to Your Event to help make your dream day a reality.
    Sonya Married on 10/21/2017
    Tracy was a pleasure to work with. She listen attentively to my vision of what I wanted to see and also shared her professional opinion. Our collective ideas worked and her creation evolved into more than what I excepted. My daughter's 18th Birthday Party was fabulous laid out/styled and decorated and we received plenty of compliments.
    She was prompt and flexible even coming from Maryland for the meets and as the event location was in Woodbridge, VA. You will not be disappointed hiring Tracy for your event for she will truly be devoted to you and your event.

Devoted to Your Event, LLC's reply:

Thank You Sonya, like I said it was a pleasure serving you and your family; I had a blast doing what I love to do and glad your daughter enjoyed her special day, She has awesome parents!
    Sonia Married on 06/24/2017
    Devoted to Your Event was hired 6 weeks before my wedding. From the very first moment I talked with Tracy Pope, she was hired. She was well regarded and was recommended by another bride who I had contacted to find out more information about their photographer. Tracy met us at the venue twice, participated in weekly phone conferences which lasted at least 2 hours, and kept me on schedule. This was our second wedding for both me and the groom. So, we decided that we could handle most of the planning. We needed that third person I(Tracy Pope) to help us fine-tune our plans, be the devil's advocate, and will take over the wedding activities the day of the wedding. Tracy did that and more. She contacted our vendors, weeks before the wedding, to confirm the wedding time-table. On the day of, the wedding started at 5:00 pm. Tracy was at our home, the site for the ceremony, at 12 noon. She ran errands, quick to grocery store, helped the canopy, secured all the arrangements. Everything we discussed ran smoothly. There were a few hic-cups, but they were resolved quickly. Everyone was happy, including the me, the bride!!!! At 1:00 pm, I was in my room, getting ready. Any issues, I totally relied on Tracy to resolve any issue that arose. One was, she had to pick up my cake for the rehearsal dinner because the groom and I decided on an extra dance class. She saved us from a long trip to around the beltway. She is totally devoted to our event and I was happy she was there as my back-up.
    She had two assistants and a surprise to me, a photographer, for her pictures. One of the assistants travelled to the reception site earlier to ensure vendor deliveries and make sure the site is set up to our expectations.

Her photographer's pictures were beautiful too. I have not received my photos from my paid photographer yet. She's well worth it.
    I actually miss our weekly phone conferences now!!! Thank you Tracy!!!

Bob & Sonia
    Paula Married on 02/26/2016
    Definitely choose Devoted to Your Events for your wedding! You won't be disappointed--seriously!
    Myneko Married on 12/05/2015
    Devoted to Your Event was hired to decorate The Grove, a restaurant in Upper Marlboro for the Oak Creek Community Annual HOA Adult Holiday party. Ms. Pope was provided with a vision and she made that vision come to life. As an HOA committee, we are responsible to put on wonderful events as well as show fiscal responsibility for 800+ home community. Ms. Pope's services allowed us to have a beautiful party and stay within our respective budget. Ms. Pope and her staff were timely, kind to all they encountered, hard working and diligently transformed the area from a regular restaurant to a lavish posh club-like atmosphere perfect for adults. Ms. Pope provided us with holiday lighting, holiday foyer decor, ceiling swags, tablescapes, red carpet upon entrance and much more. She also provided us with additional vendors (i.e, photography) that complimented the night The social committee of Oak Creek highly recommends the services of Ms. Pope and plan to utilize her services at an upcoming event in the new year.
    Shani Married on 09/18/2015
    Tracy and the Devoted To Your Event Team did a fabulous job creating the perfect ambiance with lighting and decor for our community's Jazz Night!!
    Oak Creek Social Chair
  • User2366393 2+ years ago
    Tracy and her team were wonderful. They made sure that my wedding day went off without a problem. I never had to worry about start or finish, and they were so professional! I cant wait to use their services again, because they provide more than wedding planning. They also plan other spectacular events as well. Thank you Tracy!
    Shane Married on 09/12/2015
    Tracy and her team where amazing. They made sure that our wedding was beautiful in every way. Attention to detail, last minute changes, just everything was wonderful. What I love about her company, is that she does more than weddings. She can plan a birthday, anniversary, or random event! I cant wait to hire her and her team for our next event!! Thank you Tracy!!
    Robin Married on 09/12/2015
    Tracy was a godsend! She was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was very professional, organized and bought into our vision for our special day. Tracy went above and beyond. She knew how to add that special touch and her staff were great. The day of our wedding, we were able to relax and know that she had everything handled. The name of her business, Devoted to Your Event, is exactly what she delivers. I wouldn't hesitate to have her plan another event for us or to recommend her services to someone else.
    Pamela A. Married on 09/04/2015
    This event was a joint 60th birthday party that was simply beautiful and memorable. The decorations was all that we imagine them to be and more. The ambiance of the room really set the tone for the quest and most of all the honorees.
  • User2170797 2+ years ago
    When I first met Tracy and told her my budget for my wedding decoration, I expected her to bail out on me like every other decorator I had spoken to. But she made me feel at ease even with my ridiculously low budget. And over the next couple of weeks, she came up with beautiful centerpieces that looked liked they cost thousands of dollars. Her sense of decor is amazing! She transformed the boring hall i had rented into a beautiful, romantic setting, completely stunned my husband and ! And her team were just as down to earth as she is, very attentive, respectful. Made me feel special in every way they could. I am thankful for the day I came across her page :)
    I would definitely recommend her for a worry free event coordinating and decorating services.

Felicia A.
    Kara Married on 12/13/2014
    The 50th Birthday Party I attended was beyond my expectations!!! Everything was so fabulous. Everyone is still talking about it!
    Connie Married on 10/04/2014
    Devoted to Your Event, LLC is a classy company. The owner is able to put together functions that look like you spent a ton of money, but she actually was able to save money on the event. The decor, food, and entertainment were all outstanding. I would definitely use the service again and recommend the company to my friends and family for their events.
    Patty Married on 10/04/2014
    Tracy is the best party planner in the DMV area! I have attended several of her events over the past five years and all her parties were very well planned and executed to perfection!! My most recent event was her 50th Birthday party. This was the best party I have ever been to, everything from the food, decorations, entertainment, music, cocktails, candy bar and photo taking was just mind blowing. You can see the details in everything she did. The theme of the party was cohesive and it spoke volumes that Tracy payed attention to every little details. I will be talking about this party for a long time. Tracy will be planning my 20th anniversary party for in 2015. I highly recommend Tracy to plan your next event. Her prices are competitive but you'll get your moneys worth. Your party/wedding planned by Tracy will be the talk of the town.
    Tiga Married on 10/04/2014
    I had the pleasure of attending a 50th Birthday Party by this vendor and I know exactly who will be doing my 40th Birthday celebration! The cocktail hour was unique and original. The entertainment and DJ were exciting and kept the guest dancing, laughing and having a great time. The selected venue and food was perfect and delicious. Excellent planning.
    Michelle Married on 10/04/2014
    I attended a 50th birthday party planned Devoted to Your Event, LLC; I was totally elated by the attention to detail that was provided in this event. from the Beautifully decorated tables, Open bar, Step and repeated photo session, Live interviews messages , to the amazing Micheal Jackson entertainer. Simply Amazing !
  • User1943974 2+ years ago
    Working with Tracy took a load off my shoulders, because I was short on time. She was very detailed, and assured us that all of our requirements where met. She had the best attitude and I would recommend her to anybody, especially veterans like myself.