Austin, TX 78717 Map · Phone number

About Detailed Weddings & Events, L.L.C.

You are the inspiration behind Detailed Weddings & Events, L.L.C.

You have a lot of choices and decisions to make during your planning and we are delighted you are considering us. Allow us to provide a personal touch to the details of your wedding planning experience. We are here to get your big day ready for you, so you can be ready for your big day and life together.

Call us today to discuss your plans. We offer day-of coordination, partial planning and complete planning.

DSC4789Copy
IMG7339
IMG7352
DSC4789Copy
The couple's kiss

10 Reviews for Detailed Weddings & Events, L.L.C.

Julie · Married on 11/11/2016

Deidre is worth every penny and then some. By the time my wedding was over I had several friends letting me know she is the only coordinator they would ever use. She took care of everything for me the day of. I never dreamed my wedding day would be as stress free as it was.

Caryn · Married on 02/14/2015

I've heard a lot of horror stories from others about bad experiences with wedding planners, so as you can imagine I was leery at first. However, Deidre is absolutely the BEST! If could give more stars in the rating I would! She is very organized, knowledgeable, detail oriented, dependable and friendly. She is incredible at her job as an event planner.

Deidre made our wedding planning so much easier with her helpful suggestions and guidance. I know she was a big part of preventing a stressful meltdown the closer the wedding day got. She helped finalize all the last minute details, when I literally couldn't do any more, and kept in contact with all the other vendors (and us) to make sure everything was on task. Her help was what allowed us to have a smooth wedding ceremony and reception, and we are absolutely grateful to her! It was a perfect wedding. Thank you, Deidre. We love you! :)

Amanda · Married on 01/24/2015

We worked with Deidre as our "day of" coordinator, and she was fantastic! I highly, highly recommend her. As "day of" coordinator, we booked the vendors, but she took over from there and worked with the vendors on all the details and logistics related to the actual wedding day. She had a run-through with the caterer a few weeks before the wedding to make sure they knew where to go and what to do at the reception venue. She recommended other vendors -- we found our photographer and our post-reception transportation through her, both of whom were also great! She had color-coded timelines for the day of the wedding -- both for the vendors and for everyone in the wedding party. Essentially neither my mother nor I had to worry about any logistics on the day of the wedding. Deidre took care of all of it. Everyone knew where to be and when to be there, the reception hall was set-up and decorated beautifully when we arrived, tables were reserved for family members, and Deidre had food waiting for my husband and me and made sure we had time to eat. She kept us on track as far as time went for photos, cake cutting, toasts, etc. and had food and cake packed up for us when we left. It was great! Deidre really freed me, my groom, and our families to just enjoy the day! Do yourself a favor and hire Deidre to help you coordinate and plan your wedding! I only wish that we had hired her sooner!

Award

Detailed Weddings & Events, L.L.C. FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,255.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,520.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,275.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 175.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• TimoDJ
    TimoDJ Wedding DJs

Deidre, what can I say—you are “calm under fire,” or should I say “calm under two inches of rain.”<br><br> My first experience working with Deidre and Detailed Weddings &amp; Events was at a bridal show. I was a vendor under the same poolside tent as Deidre. The night before the show, it poured rain! The morning of the show, it poured rain! As we watched the water rise beneath our feet (in the very wet grass) and nearly flood our tent, someone decided to buy plywood, raise the floor and then quickly reset the tent before the showcase began. We had 90 minutes and it was finished just in time! Even with all of the disassembly and reassembly our clients never knew!<br><br> Deidre did what I’ve never seen an event planner do; she rolled up her white slacks, kicked off her shoes and treaded water to do the job! She was in water up to her ankles helping move cords, electrical boxes and vendors!<br><br> Even though all the planning for the event was done in advance, the day of the event presented an “act of God.” Deidre’s seat-of-her-pants adaptability ensured the day was a success not only for the other vendors under the tent, but also for the hundreds of brides and grooms who showed up. She never thought twice about it.<br><br> When the details for your wedding or event need a true hardworking planner/coordinator that will really do what it takes, I just know Deidre and her team will also come through for you as she did for all of us. It has always been a pleasure seeing Deidre at events and working with her.<br><br> Thank you for bringing to Austin what Austin has needed—a true hardworking professional who really will “do-it-all!”<br><br> Your DJ, TimoDJ Simcha

• Premiere Events
    Premiere Events Wedding Rentals

Deidre is ALWAYS a pleasure to work with! She makes the rental process very easy. Also, she gets her orders in early so they are easy to work off of if need be! We just love her here at Premiere Party Central and Premiere Tents & Events.

• Beauty on the GO
    Beauty on the GO Wedding Hair & Makeup

i have worked with Deidre and love her! she will handle all your needs and take the stress out, just like Roy does with his massages :)

• Austin, TX 78717 See on map