1805 west ave inside Russ and Co. Salon, Austin, TX 78701 Map · Phone number

About Beauty on the GO

Our goal is to pamper you from head to toe and to bring out your individual, natural beauty. The experienced and talented staff members at Beauty on the Go! are among the most qualified in the industry.

We are a mobile hair, airbrush makeup and massage service that can come to you or you can come to our Central
Austin Salon. Whether you need a full day of massage and relaxation, Pampering facials for the bridal party,
Hair and Makeup for your Bridal portrait or Wedding day. or a salon that can provide your cuts and color
needs, you'll find it here.

Check out our services, and call us 512-431-5023 to make an appointment today!

Follow Beauty on the GO on

lecia8
lecia6
308360101003097299857172960513749300375463791157n

26 Reviews for Beauty on the GO

My bridesmaids and I absolutely loved our makeup for my wedding! I do not think I have ever looked more beautiful. Lecia drove all the way out to our venue and did all of our makeup. Lecia is an absolute joy to be around and can make any day a fun one :)

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2013

I found Lecia at a bridal extravaganza. She was very personable and seemed great at her craft, so I went with it and booked her on the spot. I am so glad that I did! Lecia asked me for info on what I wanted such as my flowers, colors, features of my face that I would like emphasized, and how I normally wear my makeup. Without doing a trial run, she was able to duplicate the picture I had given her off of pinterest. She was also able to find the perfect makeup for me even though I was not sure what I wanted. I loved the airbrush makeup! I had gotten some bad tan lines a couple of weeks earlier at my bachelorette party that Lecia was able to fix easily with the airbrush makeup.

Lecia showed up to my house where we were getting ready on time. We were running late from the bridesmaids luncheon and asked her to let herself into our house. It was great to have somebody that we trusted to do that. She set up shop and was ready to go when we arrived. Lecia remained calm, fun, and entertaining while doing our hair and makeup. She was singing along with us and even giving makeup tips to bridesmaids who were doing their own makeup. She kept me calm and relaxed during the time I was getting ready, which I am so thankful for. We were ready on time and our hair and makeup lasted throughout the night. I felt amazing and beautiful on my wedding day. Thank you Lecia! You are amazing!

• Kirby

Kirby · Married on 04/27/2013

I found Lecia through a recommendation from a friend who hired Lecia for her own wedding and I am so glad I did! After speaking with Lecia on the phone, I could tell she was someone I would want to have around while getting ready for the biggest day of my life! She had so much energy and a big personality which I loved.

After sending Lecia a few pictures of makeup and hairstyles I liked, I went to Russ & Co. for my trial run/bridal portrait hair & makeup. I was so happy with the results! She asked me for details about my dress, flowers, colors, etc. so that she could have an idea of what makeup would look best and made me look gorgeous. I especially loved the airbrush makeup. I had never used it before and it made my skin look so smooth and not at all cakey or overdone.

Lecia was so much fun to have around on my wedding day! She and Deborah showed up ready to do hair and make up for me and my 5 bridesmaids. They kept us all on schedule and had a ton of fun singing along to our wedding day playlist. After seeing how great of a job they did on me and the girls, a few other people asked if Lecia & Deborah could squeeze them in and they got it done without a problem. We were all pretty and ready to go when our limo arrived.

I felt so pretty on my wedding day all thanks to Lecia. And my hair stayed in place through all my crazy dancing, which was my top priority ;-) Thanks so much Lecia and Deborah! You ladies are the best!

Beauty on the GO FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What is the starting price for massage therapy? $ 75.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Massages, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 12

• Classic Cakes by Lori
    Classic Cakes by Lori Wedding Cakes

What an amazing company! Friendly, cheerful, and very professional. They will make you beautiful for your event! I highly recommend Beauty on the GO!

• Gilded Petals
    Gilded Petals Wedding Planners

Wow! Stunning and versatile artistry! Love working with them!

• AzulOx Visuals, LLC
    AzulOx Visuals, LLC Wedding Photographers

Beauty on the Go has produced beautiful work in different forms for us. From stunning bridals to avant garde fashion. It's simple, if you want to look awesome, then contact Austin Beauty on the Go.

• 1805 west ave, inside Russ and Co. Salon Austin, TX 78701 See on map